Happy Wednesday, everybody!
I’ve got a short and sweet post for y’all today, and it’s my first GIFT GUIDE of the season! This guide is for all the ladies on your list. I own AND LOVE items #1, #2, #10, #11, and #13 and wanted to include them on today’s guide because I LOVE GIVING THINGS I LOVE TO PEOPLE THAT I LOVE.
The other items featured in the collage would make perfect gifts for pretty much all ladies on your list. Most of them are easy to give because you don’t need to know the size of the recipient.
I’m hoping today’s post will help you cross at least 1 lady off your list!
1) long sleeve crewneck tee / 2) must have joggers / 3) pave heart necklace / 4) cross necklace / 5) beanie / 6) Charlote Tilbury lip gloss trio / 7) UGG slippers / 8) personalized bracelet / 9) oval studs / 10) Stanley cup / 11) CalPak duffle bag / 12) UGG robe / 13) pajamas
1) long sleeve crewneck tee / I own this crewneck tee in numerous colors. Wear it with your favorite jeans and sneakers as well as with your must have joggers (#2). You’ll look cute and totally put together, but you’ll feel like you are wearing pajamas. And listen, I know that Vuori pieces are pricey, but I’ve found them to be worth the money. I reach for my Vuori pieces all the time AND they wash like a dream. For size reference, I wear a medium in this top.
2) must have joggers / I named these joggers a MUST HAVE a couple of years ago, and I 1000% stand by that statement. I own them in several colors, and they are quite possibly the most worn piece of clothing in my closet. If I’m at home for the day, I probably have these joggers on. I also wear them to run around town. I wore my grey ones on Monday when I was at home all day. I wore my black ones on Tuesday to the dentist and on several errands. If you already have and love a pair of your own, wouldn’t it be so fun to share your love and gift them? For size reference, I wear a small.
3) pave heart necklace / This pave heart necklace is good for all ladies of all ages. Your 12 year old niece will love it just as much as your 60 year old aunt! It’s so delicate and so sparkly!
4) cross necklace / I have a cross necklace that Chris gave me for Christmas last year that I get questions about every week. My necklace was from a fine jewelry store, but this CZ cross has excellent reviews and is a wonderful option. I wear mine every single day.
5) beanie / Under $50 and super cute.
6) Charlote Tilbury lip gloss trio / You can’t go wrong with a trio of Charlotte Tilbury lip glosses. “Pillow talk” and “No Shame” are two of my favorite glosses, and I’m excited to try “Refresh Rose”.
7) UGG slippers / These slippers appear to be THE slippers of 2023! A warm suede slipper with embroidered trim can be worn in or out of the house thanks to the grippy sole. I know this, these pink ones are on my list. They have over 6,000 reviews, and the majority are 5 STARS.
8) personalized bracelet / Personalized gifts are always special to give, and this bracelet is no different! Tell me what teen wouldn’t be thrilled to open this.
9) oval studs / Nadri pieces are always so bright and sparkly, and these oval studs are STUNNING. The oval shape totally updates a classic stud.
10) Stanley cup / Well. I finally get it. I finally caved and bought myself a Stanley for my post a couple of Mondays ago. I was featuring active wear, and I liked the idea of having it in my shots. I basically ordered it as like a prop, and now I find that I’m using it every day and carrying it everywhere. I can’t believe I went years and years without a Stanley cup, and now I’ve talked about them twice in two weeks time. It’s a no fail gift.
11) CalPak duffle bag / For the gym or for travel, this bag is perfection. Soft material, wipes clean easily, and has tons of compartments and pockets. You won’t believe how much stuff this bag can hold and how organized it can keep you. If there’s a lady who loves to travel on your list, this bag is what you need to get her.
12) UGG robe / This robe looks both cozy and luxurious. Not many ladies would treat themselves to an expensive robe like this, but I bet most of them would absolutely love to receive one as a gift. I’ll tell you this, I wish I was wearing this robe right now.
13) pajamas / These are the pajamas I talk about every single year. There are several prints and colors available, but I thought this floral was a great option for Christmas.
Wait! One more thing!
These awesome button downs come in tons of colorways, and they are 67% OFF right now!
On top of that, today only there is FREE SHIPPING, and you can get an additional $10 OFF of your $50 purchase with the code 10BUCKS. That means you could pick out two different shirts and grab them both for under $50! I love the “ivory multi” for fall.
So…..did you find something for a lady on your list? OR did you put something on your own list? OR did you go ahead and buy yourself something? 🙂 Sound off in the comments!
That’s all for today! See you back here on Friday!