THE SWEATER YOU NEED…AND THE JEANS…AND THE SHOES
LADIES! I’ve found a sweater that everybody needs. It is literally the perfect early fall sweater.
It’s lightweight with cute little sleeves, a crew neck, and a banded hem. The fit is relaxed through the body, but the banded hem makes it look polished! (Note: It is much more of a slouchy and relaxed fit on the model than on me. I like how it fits me just fine, but it’s also super cute how it fits the model. If you’re stomach isn’t your problem area, it will most likely be much more of a relaxed fit on you like on the model.)
And don’t forget to use the code STMT10 for 10% OFF the sweater (and anything else at Social Threads)!
These jeans were my very favorite jeans last fall, and they’re back! I’m so excited! They are a straight leg jean, they are the perfect ankle length, and they have a raw hem and cute little slits on the sides. They are perfect with sneakers, with flats, with booties, and with heels! If you’re looking for an awesome pair of jeans at an affordable price point, these are your jeans.
They are a great way to not wear a skinny jean without having to go total wide leg or flare. As far as I’m concerned, these are THE JEANS for fall! I’m wearing my regular size 4, but size down if between sizes. If you’re not familiar with Wit and Wisdom jeans, they are super stretchy and very comfy. They have Ab-Solution technology, and they mold and hold you while still allowing you to breathe. They really are soooo flattering and incredibly comfortable.
Here’s the same sweater with a pair of washed black jeans that are all the rage right now.
They have the Ab-Solution technology (woohoo!), and they are the straight leg and the ankle length that I am loving. I’m wearing my regular size 4.
I’ve got another option for washed black jeans for all of you Risen lovers out there! And you can use the STMT10 code for 10% OFF!
These are the shoes I’m wearing in the above pics, and I highly recommend both pairs. When talking about shoes that will transition you to fall, THESE ARE IT. Both are comfy, both are true to size, and both are great for ankle jeans as well as nicer black slacks. And they both come in several patterns/colors.
A FABULOUS LOUNGE SET
This is a lounge set that I’ve been seeing on lots of other influencers. I wanted to try it for myself, and I do think it’s super cute and very comfy. For size reference, I’m wearing a small. I’m wearing the pink here, but I’m thinking I would much prefer the black.
Here I decided to take the lounge pants and use them to style a travel day outfit.
Grab a bag and a carry-on and you’ll be ready for a day of travel.
FAB FALL FINDS UNDER $50
Check out these darling fall finds ALL UNDER $50! I wanted to make sure you didn’t miss any of them!
1) ruffle sleeve peplum blouse / 2) open front cardigan / 3) half zip sweater / 4) dress / 5) woven bag / 6) bag strap (stripe rose brown) and bag / 7) dress / 8) lounge shirt / 9) lounge leggings / 10) fringe earrings / 11) lipstick (Love Liberty) / 12) gold bracelet stack / 13) beaded cuff bracelet / 14) chunky booties
1) ruffle sleeve peplum blouse / This blouse is perfect for both now and early fall. Now it would look great with white jeans, denim shorts, or regular denim. As we move into fall, it would look great with black denim, with black slacks, with boot cut jeans, with ankle jeans, whatever! This is a really versatile top that could be worn out on a date night or to the office. It comes in lots of different color choices. It has EXCELLENT reviews.
2) open front cardigan / This “spiced saffron” screams fall, but it also comes in grey, red wine, black, and oatmeal. It’s a fantastic basic, and there’s a place for a cardi like this in everybody’s closets.
3) half zip sweater / I love a chunky sweater, I love a half zip, and I love a dramatic collar. This sweater brings together all 3 adorable design features! This “solid rust red” looks like a fall leaf after it’s changed colors, but I also really love the light khaki and the sold denim blue. It comes in 17 colors, so there is definitely something for everybody.
4) dress / Stretchy, flirty, and flowy with a v-neckline. I love it! Wear it with sandals, wear it with heels, wear it with booties, wear it with tall boots, just wear it!
5) woven bag / I have this bag AND I LOVE THIS BAG. It’s such a great year-round bag, but it lives out its fullest potential in fall. 🙂 This is the “brown”, but it comes in 8 other colors, including a metallic silver and gold. Fun!
7) dress / What’s not to love about plaid, a ruffle neck, puff sleeves, and a drop hem! SO CUTE!
8) lounge shirt / Okay, so this lounge shirt and the lounge leggings (#9) have my name written alllllllll over them. I want to put them on and not take them off until spring.
9) lounge leggings / I need these in my life for sure.
11) lipstick (Love Liberty) / Love Liberty is always one of my go-to lipstick shades for fall. I top it with a little clear or champagne gloss, and I love it!
12) gold bracelet stack / Y’all, I know I put this gold bracelet stack in TONS of collages and in TONS of outfit planning inspiration flat lays, but it’s because it is straight up awesome. Get it. Trust me.
14) chunky booties / I bought these booties last year and wore the heck out of them. Because of that, I had to include them in today’s Under $50 collage. I wore them really frequently and can highly recommend them!
That’s all for today, y’all! Treat yourself to something and look forward to a little Fall Happy Mail! xoxo
LOFT NEW ARRIVALS
Here are some examples…
I’ve loved Vuori for several years now, and I have no doubt I’m going to love it until the day I die.
The quality is AMAZING, and the comfort level is absolutely insane.
Is it expensive? Yes.
It is 1000% worth it? ALSO YES.
START WITH 1 or 2 PIECES. You’ll find that you will always be reaching for them, and after weeks of wearing the same pieces, you’ll prove to yourself that they are worth the money.
The Long-Sleeve Halo Crew is an ultra-lightweight long-sleeve tee that’s a breathable fabric with 4-way stretch that’s made out of recycled materials. It’s a relaxed fit, so it’s not so tight that I won’t wear it on its own. It’s got a banded hem that you can either wear out or tuck under. It’s so well made, and I know it’s going to be a staple that you reach for again and again. For size reference, I wear a medium.
These All The Feels leggings are a gorgeous color and are buttery soft. These high-rise leggings pair breathable, lightweight support with our supremely soft and innovative Vuori BlissBlend™ fabric—performance stretch knit that moves with you. For size reference, I’m wearing a small in the leggings.
Okay! Let’s take a minute for the Dash Shorts. Over 1,100 reviews with a 4.7 average rating, there are lots of us that love these shorts. Made with a lightweight stretch fabric with partly recycled materials, the Dash Shorts provide a high-waist fit and a mid-length inseam topped with plenty of secure pockets and perforated panels for optimal breathability. They are quite comfortable, and I really enjoy the stretch in the material. The waistband is really stretchy, forgiving, and flattering.
These Dash Shorts are totally made for physical activity. Now that it’s finally starting to cool off a bit in the mornings, Chris and I have resumed our morning walks. These stay in place with no shifting or bunching. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
Here I just changed the color of the Halo crew.
Black is sold out, but there are 3 colors of the Energy Tee that are still available. It’s my favorite Vuori tee for sure. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
I’ve had many requests from y’all to feature Vuori shorts that are a bit longer.
Meet the Boyfriend Shorts!
They are a relaxed fit (and roomier than other Vuori shorts I’ve featured in the past) for an effortlessly cool look. Designed for all-day comfort, these mid-rise shorts feature an elastic waistband, their signature drawcord (hidden inside on these), a just-baggy-enough fit, and two side pockets. They are super soft and the raw hem gives them a casual lived-in look and feel. I’m wearing the cedar heather in a small. They come in 5 total colors.
This Outdoor Trainer Shell is made of lightweight performance material that is moisture wicking and has multiple locking zip pockets and a reflective logo. There’s a drawstring cord at the hem and it has a hood, so there are built in features to help protect you from the elements. I’m wearing the umber heather in a medium.
The Performance Joggers have a slim but relaxed fit with a slightly cropped leg, side pockets, and drawstring. They are designed with Vuori’s softest premium stretch fabric, and you can trust me when I say that they’re going to be your new go-to. They are famous for being the gateway product to the brand, and I definitely found that to be true. Once you purchase the joggers and start wearing them, you will have an undeniable need to try more pieces from the brand. I can vouch for that because they definitely made me a believer.
I wear a small in the joggers, and these are the black heather. They come in 16 colors now, so there’s something for everybody.
I’m not going to tell you how many colors I have in these joggers. But if I told you 3, I might be lying. #okayihave4
But don’t get overwhelmed, you only need to start with 1 pair. Just try them!
And talk about the ultimate travel day outfit. Performance joggers with the Energy Tee and a favorite denim jacket.
I also wanted to highlight some men’s pieces too, because they are just as good as the women’s pieces.
The Rise Tee is a pima cotton jersey that has a vintage and well-loved look. It claims to have a “modern athletic fit”, which I think means that it’s not boxy, but it’s not fitted either. Chris really likes the fit. He wasn’t sure about the front pocket at first, but I think it looks great on him, and he’s come around!
The Sunday Performance Short was created in response to the company fielding requests for a short version of their famous joggers. I actually ordered these for Chris after seeing a commercial for these particular shorts. They feature moisture wicking technology, an elastic waistband, a leg zip pocket, a back zip stash pocket, and a reflective logo. The leg zip pocket is Chris’s second favorite feature right behind the elastic waistband. Haha! What can I say, he shares my love of an elastic waistband. Ha! And with the leg zip pocket (seen below), he does love that he can stash his phone in his pocket and not worry about it falling out because it zips up.
The Strato Tech Tee utilizes moisture wicking technology and boasts UPF 30+. I love a shirt with sun protection built in! In addition to the wow factors just mentioned, it’s soooo soft and soooo comfortable, which are actually the only real features that Chris cares about. CHRIS LOVES THIS TEE. He’ll wear it around the house, he’ll wear it doing errands and running around town, and he’d even wear it to a casual date night. The reviews left on this tee are numerous and excellent, so it’s not just us that love it.
The Kore Short has an athletic fit and will fall just above the knee for most. It does have a boxer brief liner (which Chris is unsure about), but he likes the elastic waist with the drawstring and the quick-dry material. I can see how somebody that’s always at the gym would appreciate the liner, but Chris much prefers the Sunday Performance Short above.
WEEK IN REVIEW
Did you see my Warners bra post? Click HERE to read all my thoughts on this fab new bra.
I talked about lots of great stuff on What’s Up Wednesday, click HERE.
Do you need a little black dress? Click HERE! all 3 of these are ON SALE and under $35 right now!
That’s it for today, y’all! Have a wonderful weekend with your people!