Today is Day #4 of Five Days of Fabulous! Days #1-#3 were awesome, and I’m crazy excited about today and tomorrow. Shay and I are having a blast and the prizes are just going to continue getting better. I mean, today is good…but tomorrow is MIND BLOWING.
As you know, we ended up extending the Day #2 giveaway since Rafflecopter was down, so we have two winners to announce today: The Day #2 Giveaway winner is Kristin Dalfonso! Congratulations, Kristin! You win a pair of UGGs and a throw for yourself and 4 friends! The Day #3 Giveaway winner is Beth Knecht! Congratulations, Beth! You win 4 $250 gift cards to Accessory Concierge! If one of the names I just announced is your name, check your e-mail! Shay e-mailed you this morning, so please respond to her e-mail within 48 hours to claim your prize (or another winner will be chosen).
So, what does day #3 hold? How about a $1,000 SHOPPING SPREE?!? #cuethepartyhorns You each get to pick a $500 gift card to the retailer of your choice!
How much fun would it be to go on a little shopping trip with your bestie ON US? Make sure you enter the rafflecopter at the bottom of the post! (You can find my scarf HERE! It’s awesome, comes in 2 additional colors, and would make an excellent gift. I wore it all over New York, and I think it’s my favorite scarf EVER. )
For the post today, I’m going to share some of my very favorite things with y’all!
With the exception of a couple of items on this list, most things on today’s favorites list are things you hear me talk about all the time. So none of these items should come as a surprise. Everything that’s on this collage is something that I absolutely ADORE. Some of the items you’ve been hearing about for years, and some of them are items that I’ve discovered more recently. But all of the items highlighted are things that I believe would make EXCELLENT gifts for the ladies on your lists. I own every single one of them, and I’ve given many of them as gifts.
If you’ve already knocked your Christmas list out (lucky you!), maybe you need to give your loved ones recommendations for yourself. Use this list as your guide! I highly recommend everything on this list because they are all items that I use and love (some of them every single day).
As mentioned, I know I talk about all of these items a lot, but I liked the idea of putting them all in 1 spot!
1) GRAPEFRUIT NEST DIFFUSER – This might seem like a summer fragrance, but I use it all year long in my home. It’s light and fresh and seriously just makes me happy. I have it in my closet, and every single time I walk in it, I enjoy the scent. I also have it in our guest bathroom, and people are always talking about how wonderful it smells! There are lots of other fragrances to choose from, but the grapefruit is my personal favorite.
2) GORJANA CIRCLE HOOP EARRINGS – These are hands down the earrings I wear the most. I’ve had them for about 4 years now, and I still wear them at least 3 times per week. They are expensive at $59, but the quality is awesome. They are large, but still dainty…and they are SUPER light. I love how they make a big impact, and they go with just about any outfit. I’ve worn them with a little black dress and heels, but I’ve also worn them with a sweatshirt and jeans.
3) BLARDIGANS – I mean….if I’ve said it once, I’ve said it
a thousand a million times….I think blardigans are THE VERY BEST GIFTS to both give and receive. I basically did a dissertation on the 4 different types of blardigans on Monday’s post, so click HERE to check it out. After doing my dissertation :), I came to the conclusion that the baby blardigan (pictured) is my favorite. These are great for every single lady on your list. Doesn’t matter if she’s 14 or 104, she will LOVE it and cuddle up in it all the time.
4) COLLEEN ROTHSCHILD CLEANSING BALM – Use the code STMT20 for 20% OFF your entire purchase at Colleen Rothschild! When my skin is dry, I use this amazing cleansing balm to cleanse my face. And I’m telling you, you’ll feel like you are in a spa. Using it is like an experience. It smells amazing, and your skin will look bright, polished, and healthy! I truly don’t even mind washing my face at night. #whichisabigdeal (I use this gel cleanser to wash my face when my face isn’t dry.)
If interested in more of the products, I use the dual enzyme polish to exfoliate so all of the other products will work to their utmost potential! I’m using the Vitamin C complex to work on my dark spots and the the eye cream has definitely made a difference on the thin lines around my eyes. And fyi, my mom recently tried their new Retinol Supreme Night Oil . She called me in the morning (after only using it one night), and she swore that her skin looked better and smoother after just 1 use! Now THAT’S impressive results!
I mean, what’s better than giving the gift (or receiving the gift) of beautiful skin?!?
They also just introduced a mini radiant cleansing balm that would be a perfect stocking stuffer!
5) BLISS UNDIES – I promise you, these undies are the bomb. Now, I wouldn’t give underwear to just any lady on my list…but if you already have and love these undies like I do, you should totally consider gifting them to your mom, your sister, your bestie, etc. SHARE THE LOVE! And if you haven’t tried them yet, put them on your list RIGHT NOW. If you try these undies, you will fall in love…..and then you will want to replace your entire underwear drawer with either them or the Soma vanishing line undies I fell in love with this year.
6) LEOPARD CLUTCH – Sadly, this exact clutch keeps going in and out of stock. However, I did find a very similar one HERE ! A leopard clutch adds just the right amount of style and sass to outfits! And for the leopard lovers out there, check out the following: a pair of leopard loafers, a black and leopard reversible tote, a $19 leopard scarf, and a leopard puffer,
7) $12 CIRCLE NECKLACE – This necklace is such a sweet little surprise. AND IT’S ONLY $12. I get compliments on it all the time, and every time I have to keep myself from shouting “AND IT’S ONLY TWELVE DOLLARS.”
8) UGG SLIM PROFILE BOOTS – UGG went and fancied up their signature boot, and I’m not mad about it. They are everything we know and love about UGGs, but now they are better. They are prettier and more feminine because they are MUCH slimmer. And if you are like me, you want everything on your body to look as skinny as possible. AND THAT INCLUDES YOUR FEET! This boot also has a bit of a wedge. Which I love. OH! AND THEY ARE WATER RESISTANT! Mine are the medium height, they come in 2 heights at Nordstrom right now (you can find the short booties HERE), and they come in several different colors.
Concerning sizing, I find these slim profile boots to be true to size. I first ordered down 1/2 a size, like I had done with other UGG boots in the past, but they were too small. My normal 6 1/2 is perfect on me! The website suggests to actually order up if you are between sizes.
9) L’OCCITANE BUBBLE BATH – Okay, so this is lavendar foaming bath. I know what you’re thinking. $39 FOR BUBBLE BATH? It’s shocking. But it’s lovely and luxurious and fabulous. The scent will truly transport you and the bubbles are better than any other bubbles I’ve ever experienced. If your mom or sister is a bath person, TREAT HER TO THIS. I got a bottle 2 years ago at a conference, and I continue to purchase it, even though it’s expensive. I’m not typically a bath person, but when I do take one, I always use this. I love everything about the experience, including my baby soft skin afterwards.
I wanted to read what others had to say about it in the online reviews, and I now want to be friends with the reviewer Kate88Kate. Here’s what she had to say: So make sure your mortgage is manageable and you’ve got a good financial strategy because once you go down the L’Occitane road it’s a one -way trip. KATE! Let’s be besties! Click HERE for all L’Occitane products if you want to check out all they have to offer.
10) DIORSHOW PLUMPING EYELASH PRIMER – I received this as a sample about a year ago, and I’ve been hooked ever since. You apply it to your eyelashes before your mascara, and it lengthens your natural lashes. It keeps lashes separated, prevents clumping, and truly does help your lashes appear longer. I wear it every day now, and can really tell a huge difference if I forget to apply it. (And y’all know I started using THIS PRODUCT on the recommendation of my sister. It’s definitely made my lashes a bit longer, but I haven’t had the amazing results that she and some of y’all have had. I guess I need to be more consistent about using it! Also, click HERE and scroll down the post a bit to see her CRAZY LONG lashes.)
11) URBAN DECAY EYESHADOW PALETTES – First of all, it’s not just me who loves Urban Decay palettes….America loves them. If you click over to see the choices, one of them has 4,706 5 star reviews! #thatsimpressive There’s a good mixture of matte, satin, shimmer, and sparkle shadows in the palettes…and they all mix very nicely together. And the brush that comes with these sets is awesome!
12) PERSONALIZED MAKE-UP BAG – I love the sentiment behind a personalized gift. The person receiving the gift knows that you took the extra time (and spent the extra money!) to make their gift special, and they always appreciate it. Barrington make-up bags are an economical way to give a really nice personalized gift. I mean, if you can afford it, go ahead and spring for one of their totes too!!! But if a tote is out of your budget, a make-up bag is still a very thoughtful gift that you will be proud to give. And laptop cases and sunglasses cases are great too!
Use the code STMTSAVE10 for 10% OFF your Barrington purchase.
13) BRACELET – I own this bracelet in both the turquoise and the platinum gold/drusy combination. I pretty much wear one of them almost every day. The turquoise lends a bright pop of color to outfits, and the platinum/drusy combo is just so dang sparkly and pretty! And ALL COLORS ARE ON SALE and make excellent gifts!
Ladies, I promise you that all of the above items are things that I truly love and that I consistently use or wear in my daily life. And they all make fantastic gifts.
Okay, that’s it for today! Hopefully you crossed some more names off your list!
Now, don’t forget to enter the Rafflecopter. Good Luck Everybody!!! To make all the entries easy for you, here are some links for you:
* Follow me on Facebook HERE. And if you want to make sure you never miss a post, click “see first” in your news feed. My facebook posts are only seen by around 10% of my followers on average, and I do tons of SALE ALERTS over on facebook that never even make it to the blog, because they sell out! Follow Shay on facebook HERE.
* Hop over HERE to follow me by e-mail. (It takes under 5 seconds to sign up, and you will get blog posts to your e-mail inbox!) Follow Shay by e-mail by finding her “subscribe to e-mail” box on her right sidebar.