It’s February, y’all!
And in honor of the month of love, I’ve rounded up lots of awesome items for y’all to check out. Some are tried and true (that I’ve owned for years), and others are items that have recently caught my eye!
Treat a loved one or treat yourself!
1) 2-pack Naked eyeshadow palettes / 2) soft twist tee / 3) my favorite throw / 4) protect and perfect styling cream / 5) Donna Karan Cashmere Mist deodorant / 6) stackable bracelets / 7) braided sandals / 8) gold heart necklace / 9) flower statement earrings / 10) Drybar Hot Shots Hair Set / 11) Ultimate Detangler Hairbrush / 12) heart bracelet / 13) sneakers / 14) my favorite undies / 15) Natori Bliss Perfection bra / 16) Quay sunglasses / 17) Tory Burch bag
1) 2-pack Naked eyeshadow palettes / I love Naked palettes, and I love that these palettes come in a 2 pack! 1 is shimmer, 1 is matte, and they are both full of beautiful smokey colors.
2) soft twist tee / This Zella tee has a great relaxed fit, and the little twist on the front elevates the style a bit. The tee also has thumbholes, and who doesn’t love thumbholes.
3) my favorite throw / I’ve talked about this throw for years. FOR YEARS. We have 3 at our home, 5 at the ranch house, and I’ve given at least 10 over the years for gifts because it makes an excellent gift for any occasion for pretty much anybody! It launders perfectly and remains wonderfully soft wash after wash.
4) protect and perfect styling cream / Most of the Colleen Rothschild hair products are sold out right now, which is a terrible shame because I realllllllllllllly love them. I’m happy to report that this styling cream is still available! I put it on my damp hair before I dry it with this styling brush (NOW ON SALE). It tames fly aways, ups the shine factor, and makes my hair so soft! You can use the code STMT20 for 20% OFF.
5) Donna Karan Cashmere Mist deodorant / I know what you’re thinking. DESIGNER DEODORANT? AND IT’S $30? Listen, I heard influencers talking about this product for years and wondered who in the world would pay $30 for deodorant. Well, now I know the answer. I WOULD. It smells great, AND IT WORKS.
6) stackable bracelets / I’m totally smitten with these stackable bracelets and completely in love with the neutral and blush tones.
7) braided sandals / I need these for spring. Right? I’m having a hard time deciding between the “cafe” and the “cream stella”.
8) gold heart necklace / Y’all know I’m a huge fan of the Pavoi jewelry line at Amazon. I own several Pavoi pieces, and every single time I receive a new piece, I’m astounded at the quality for the price.
9) flower statement earrings / These earrings are beautiful! So unique and interesting!
10) Drybar Hot Shots Hair Set / So I ordered this to try for myself. It’s a limited-edition set of bestsellers by Drybar that promise to prime, prep and protect your hair. I’m excited to try it!
11) Ultimate Detangler Hairbrush / I have this brush, and I LOVE this brush. I keep it in the shower, and it detangles my wet hair very quickly while feeling like a scalp massage.
12) heart bracelet / This is such a sweet little bracelet. Perfect for this time of year of course, but great to layer all year long.
13) sneakers / Thousands of 5 STAR reviews and so darn cute! And the price point is great too.
14) my favorite undies / These have been my favorite undies for 5ish or so years now. You won’t even feel like you are wearing undies. Seriously. I started out by buying 1 pair of undies to see if I liked them, and I’m guessing I’ve purchased at least 20 pairs since then.
15) Natori Bliss Perfection bra / This is one of the bras I’ve been wearing and loving for years. Do yourself a favor, go read the most recent review that was left for this bra. It’s almost poetic. Haha!
17) Tory Burch bag / Although I love the blush bag highlighted in the collage, the tiramisu, black, and brie are all more practical everyday colors.
That’s all for today, y’all! See you back here on Friday!