This weekend was FREEZING. Like literally freezing. We were at the ranch, and Saturday night it was in the 20s and windy as all get out. However, Friday it got up to 64. Our weather is confused, and so am I.
But I do know this, I am dreaming of Spring! I’m craving bright colors, flirty accessories, and happy clothes.
I started scouring internet land for inspiration, and I found a handful of items that I’m loving that are screaming “SPRING!!!”!
* blush military jacket (plus size jacket) / I bought this jacket in the military green 2 or 3 years ago, and it’s still the most frequently worn military jacket in my closet. There’s just something about it. I love how it’s slouchy (but not sloppy at all), and I think the collar is so cute. It makes every outfit better, and it’s the perfect light layer to throw on. I’m definitely grabbing it in this pretty blush this year. I’m constantly wearing a military jacket or one of my favorite denim jackets in the spring and all the way into summer. This blush jacket will mix into the rotation nicely. It will be great with regular denim and white denim!
* bracelet stack / Give me all the bright sparkles! With all of the colors in this stack, I can’t imagine an outfit it won’t compliment.
* wedges / I’m thrilled Nordstrom brought back my must have wedges (only $79.95) , but these are calling my name. I love the taupe color and think they are a wonderful neutral that could easily be dressed up or down. They also come in a super sassy snake skin!
*Kelly green sweater / Kelly green is one of my very favorite colors to wear. Sadly, you hardly ever see me wearing it because there aren’t many clothing options in this happy hue! This sweater will be DARLING with white jeans and cognac wedges or even shoreline converse! It will also be cute with my favorite denim shorts (one of the Top 10 STMT purchases of 2018). You will need to wear a cami under it, and I recommend these $12 camis. I have several in white, neutral and black. Definitely size up in the camis because they are quite fitted.
* yellow denim jacket / This denim jacket is a great cut and the prettiest soft yellow. It will be awesome with white jeans, but I’m also imagining it thrown over a cute sundress.
* clutch with wooden ring / I bought this clutch last year and carried it constantly. The wooden ring is so chic, and it is so affordable! Click HERE to see me in it with several different summer dresses, including the best black spaghetti strapped maxi (on sale right now and under $40)!
* glitter stud earrings with hearts / I saw these while browsing online and was immediately smitten. Gold glitter and blush hearts? Yes, please! How wonderful will these be for Valentine’s Day?!? Grab them for a treat for yourself or a pick me up for a girlfriend. They would also make reallllllly nice teacher gifts.
* driving loafer / Y’all might recognize these loafers. I picked them up in a cognac suede in the fall and they pretty much sold immediately. Well, they are back for Spring in several colors. I love the light taupe suede, the hot pink suede, and the “red rocks” which looks like a pretty persimmon to me! And you know these flats in both the saddle and the classic nude are a favorite year after year. Both the loafers and the flats are absolutely perfect transitional shoes.
* tassel earrings / These also come in turquoise, white, and purple. They are a great size and the perfect flirty accessory for spring and summer!
* white jeans / My favorite white jeans are from this maker. I’m not sure if they are going to be restocked or not, but these look like a great option! If you don’t have a pair of white jeans yet, you HAVE to get a pair this spring and summer. I wear mine all year long, but they get the most wear March-September. I know so many of you are afraid of white jeans, but don’t be! Give them a chance!
I also thought I would show you 1 outfit with a cardi that is perfect for transitioning from winter to spring. It’s warm, but the colors are bright, happy, and ready for warmer weather! And it will be darling with white jeans as well!
I love the bold color block paired with the leopard bag. The earrings and the white tee are both Amazon finds. If you didn’t see my Amazon post on Friday, click HERE!
That’s it for today! Have a great day, ladies!