This post is sponsored by Zulily and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
If you are a regular reader of this blog, I hope by now that you are familiar with Zulily. If you’re not familiar, you need to pay extra attention to today’s post, because I promise you that you want to know about this site!
Zulily is the place for all sorts of incredible deals on fashion, family finds, and home décor at the lowest prices. I absolutely LOVE that every day is a new shopping adventure where you can find items (from favorite brands and highly sought-after boutique labels) for up to 70% off! And the fact that there is ALWAYS something new to discover makes checking out the site SO MUCH FUN!
The deals turnover quickly, so you have to move quickly when working with this particular retailer. I check the site each and every day, and when I find items that I want to highlight (that I know y’all will love too), I kick it into high gear and crank out a post! I found tons of great items yesterday, so I threw together a collage/mood board that I hope inspires you!
Today I’m focusing on some absolutely beautiful home finds. With fall just around the corner, I know lots of ladies like to spruce up their homes with the change of the seasons. You will see today that Zulily has some truly incredible pieces, and I can tell you that I would personally love to have any of these pieces in my own home.
1) pendant light / 2) green bowl / 3) upholstered twin bed / 4) rust rug / 5) wood floor lamp / 6) floral art / 7) blue and white stoneware jar / 8) coverlet set / 9) mirror / 10) wood board / 11) table lamp / 12) wicker basket pair / 13) club chair / 14) grey finch rug / 15) chest / 16) rug
1) pendant light / I love that this light is a brushed bronze and not a shiny gold. I think it would look incredible in a pretty closet, in a bathroom, or maybe over a small breakfast table.
2) green bowl / Okay. Real question. Can you be in love with a bowl? Because I’m IN LOVE with this bowl. You know how sometimes things just speak to you? Well, this bowl is speaking to me. I think the green is GORGEOUS, and I think the big circles are interesting and playful. I want this bowl. It’s expensive, but I’m pretty sure I’m going to overlook that tiny little detail and buy it for myself. I just think it’s stunning. And I know “stunning” is a big word to use when describing a bowl, but I think it fits.
3) upholstered twin bed / This pale blush twin bed makes me want to redo my guest bedroom and furnish it with 2 of these beds. Or can you imagine how sweet they would be in a little girl’s room?
4) rust rug /Hi, I’m Sheaffer. And I have a thing for rugs. I think they bring so much warmth and personality to a room. The warm rusts, blues, and creams in this one make it perfect for fall.
5) wood floor lamp / I’m a lamp girl. I love the ambience they add to a room, and I think this one is simple, classic, and so pretty.
6) floral art / Need to infuse some color into your room? This floral print might be for you! It’s a nice size, and I envision it in a small hallway or guest bathroom.
7) blue and white stoneware jar / This blue and white stoneware jar is a beauty. Set it on your kitchen counter, nestle it in a bookshelf, or find a place for it on your coffee table.
8) coverlet set / This all-cotton set includes a coverlet and matching shams.
9) mirror / I think this would look great over an entryway table. Or maybe grab two and put one over each bedside table in your master bedroom.
10) wood board / You can never have enough wood boards. This is a statement I firmly stand behind. #justaskmyhusband
11) table lamp / I have a new lamp that is very similar to this, and I love its texture!
12) wicker basket pair / I probably wouldn’t have given these baskets a second look, but I think the way they have them styled (with wooden kitchen tools) is genius! This pair would look great in so many kitchens! I mean, don’t they look like they came straight out of a French farmhouse? I love the look!
13) club chair / A beautifully neutral chair that looks this comfy could probably find a perfect spot in pretty much any of our homes. The nail head detailing is such a nice touch.
14) grey finch rug / This grey rug totally caught my eye. It’s a great neutral, but it’s totally moody. It’s a rug that wouldn’t work in my home, but I can definitely appreciate its beauty.
15) chest / There is something so charming about this chest. And it looks like it would provide a lot of great storage as well!
16) rug / And I’ve got 1 more rug for you today. Because if you remember… my name is Sheaffer, and I love rugs. This one is much more vibrant than the other options in today’s post, so I wanted to give those who crave color one that might speak to you.
Just Playing Around…
And just for fun, I’ve got a couple of mood boards for you today for different rooms in your home! I recently found a new app that allows me to trim all of the background off of items, so I’m having wayyyyyyyyyyy too much fun creating collages since I can now layer items on top of each other.
I mentioned this bed being a beautiful choice for a guest bedroom, so I put together a little mood board for a guest bedroom that I would love to have! I would just throw in 2 twin beds instead of 1. I think grey walls would be beautiful for this room, and I love the pinks, greys, and golds all together.
And I think this little set up would be great in a family room, or maybe even a large foyer (if you have one of those). I have a mirror, two lamps, and an orchid on my entry way chest, and I think it’s a totally classic look. I think it’s so pretty how the orchid reflects in the mirror.
And y’all know I had to use the green bowl again. I’m obsessed.
So what do y’all think? What item is your favorite from today’s post? Are any of y’all as smitten with the green bowl as I am?!? 🙂
And listen, although today we focused on cozy home finds, you can find pretty much anything your little heart desires on the site. Zulily’s inventory ranges from all sorts of adorable items for your kids, clothes for you (including bags, jewelry, and shoes), tech gadgets, beauty and makeup must haves, tons of fabulous home finds, and more! New products are added to the site every single day, but it’s important to know that you can’t waste time if you find something you have to have, because the deals only last a few days. Also, the prices can’t be beat, so things sell out quickly as well.
Other events of interest on Zulily right now follow:
- Luxe fragrance and candle sets are up to 60% OFF HERE. We’re talking Diptyque candles, Jo Malone fragrance sets, and Flowerbomb!
- If you have kids in your life and love the idea of getting a head start on Santa shopping, click HERE! They have 50% OFF of a huge selection of really awesome toys.
- Maybe you need to stock your pantry! If so, you’re in luck! BOXED is on Zulily right now, and you can buy things like snacks, paper goods, laundry detergent, cereal, nuts, AND SO MUCH MORE for super discounted prices. Click HERE and spend $49.99 on boxed on items to score free shipping as well. I’m going to grab my favorite Hint water, Bounty paper towels, Cascade platinum dish detergent action packs, and Zyrtec (because I noticed just yesterday that we were almost out).
A huge thank you to Zulily and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post! I hope y’all can see that Zulily can be your go-to site to snag fabulous deals for both your family and your home. With thousands of product choices and their incredible prices, you will have so much fun finding great deals anytime you hop on the site!