Happy Wednesday, friends!
Today’s post is super timely because it’s all about celebrating the Mamas in our lives, and Mother’s Day is just around the corner.
May 14th will be here before we know it, so it’s time to grab a gift or 2 for our sweet moms. And let’s be honest, it’s also time to throw a hint our husband’s and kid’s ways as well.
LET’S CELEBRATE ALL THE MAMAS, y’all!
I’ve rounded up some great gifts today. Some are items that I own and love, and other items are ones that just caught my eye. I know that I would personally love to receive any of these gifts.
1) watercolor kit / 2) MUST HAVE joggers / 3) necklace / 4) HER perfume / 5) bracelet stack / 6) candle / 7) MAMA necklace / 8) Mother’s Day bouquet / 9) jewelry box / 10) blardigan / 11) robe / 12) herringbone throw / 13) spa gift set / 14) Platters and Boards book / 15) Colleen Rothschild Illuminating Tinted Eye Cream / 16) Our Place Oven Pan / 17) measuring cups and spoons / 18) softer than silk pillowcase
1) watercolor kit / This gift is super unique, and I would love to receive it myself. I’ve seen a similar one on Instagram and think it looks like so much fun! Oh shoot! I just realized it won’t arrive in time for Mother’s Day. Maybe I just order it for myself for a little treat. This would also be a really great gift for a kid that’s interested in art.
2) MUST HAVE joggers / If you don’t have a pair of these for yourself, you definitely need to ask for a pair. And if your mama doesn’t have any, you need to gift her a pair. FOR REAL. I have on these joggers right now, and I named them a must have a couple of years back. They are softer than soft, incredibly comfy, and super cute. For size reference, I wear a small.
3) necklace / What a statement piece! I would love to receive it, and I know my mom would as well. It’s made up of chunky turquoise beads and a gold bee stamped pendant. It’s totally unique.
4) HER perfume / I purchased this perfume for myself last year after smelling it on my friend when I got in her car. It’s LOVELY.
5) bracelet stack / I wanted to give several gift options from Amazon, and I thought this was such a pretty little stack. It has great reviews, and I love the neutral color palette.
6) candle / This candle is the famous Volcano scent, and it’s in this adorable pink and orange jar.
7) MAMA necklace / This necklace is so pretty and sparkly. I’d love to wear it on its own or as a layering piece.
8) Mother’s Day bouquet / This gorgeous bouquet is from Anthropologie! An exclusive arrangement hand-picked by our talented floral team, this year’s bouquet is bursting with over 35 fresh cut stems of ranunculus, tulips, heady peonies, snapdragon, and fragrant eucalyptus. Arrives wrapped in kraft paper and ribbon and includes a care card for optimal vase life. This bouquet is gorgeous, and I imagine that just about every mom would feel absolutely spoiled if they received it.
9) jewelry box / I have a Kendra Scott jewelry box that I love, but it’s super expensive, and I think this one is a wonderful (and affordable) option!
10) blardigan / If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times. THE BEST GIFT to give to your mom (or any special woman in your life) will forever and always be a blardigan. It’s like giving a hug. If you gift one, you’ll get the initial “oohs and ahhhs” when they feel it for the first time, which is awesome. But what’s even better than that is that they’ll think of you every single time they put it on. Which will be a lot.
11) robe / Are you a robe girl? Is your mama a robe girl? A robe girl can never have too many robes. This one is 100% cotton with an adorable print. It would be fun to gift this with one of the spa products or the CR eye cream.
12) herringbone throw / You can never ever to many throws. Never. The end.
13) spa gift set / Relax, restore, and energize with this luxurious gift set. You’ll feel amazing and the packaging is beautiful.
14) Platters and Boards book / Charcuterie boards are all the rage right now, and this gorgeous book will walk you or your mama through 40 easy to create boards/recipes.
15) Colleen Rothschild Illuminating Tinted Eye Cream / This eye cream has been in the Top 12 posts the last 2 months, so it’s not just me that’s loving it, y’all are loving it too. It brightens, it illuminates, it smooths, IT DOES IT ALL. I put it on in the morning after I cleanse and moisturize and before I put on my foundation. Use the code STMT20 for 20% OFF.
16) Our Place Oven Pan / I can’t talk about this pan enough. It’s without a doubt the most used piece of equipment in my kitchen. I bake with it, I roast with it, I sauté with it, I serve with it, and the list goes on. I’m hoping it’s still $25 off today (it was last night). If it’s still on sale, grab it right now. Grab it for yourself and your mama too.
17) measuring cups and spoons / Well, I was influenced on these. My friend Cassie bought them for her new house, and I immediately put them in my cart too. My measuring cups and spoons have seen better days, and these are gorgeous!
18) softer than silk pillowcase / I have AND LOVE this pillowcase. Erika gave it one year at our annual gift exchange and I’ve slept with it every night since. I even travel with it because it’s just not the same to sleep without it. It’s good for your skin, for your hair, and I love how it’s cold when I lay down my head at night. It comes in several color/pattern options, the reviews are incredible, and it’s under $20 right now!
Do you remember my Mother’s Day post from last year? Last year I gifted my mom with some personalized art (with the help of my nephew Bennett). I was so proud and excited to give it to her the gift, and she was absolutely thrilled to receive it.
Click HERE for last year’s post all about the personalized art. Click HERE for the art.
I love how personalized gifts let the recipient know that you put some time, effort, and thought into the gift. Personalized gifts make the recipient feel so special!
This is the 16×16 option with the whitewashed herringbone frame. You can go as small as 8×8 (perfect for a shelf or book case), or you could go as big as 44×44! I went with the 16×16 because I wasn’t sure if mom would want to put it in her built-ins (they have built ins in both their living room and family room), or if she was going to want to hang it on the wall. I felt that this size would work for both options.
My sister and I worked together to figure out what pics we wanted to feature, and then it was so easy to upload them to the site and then just play around with them until I had the heart just like I wanted it to look.
That’s all for today, ladies!
I hope I provided you with some Mother’s Day inspiration and you were able to cross the task of buying a gift for your sweet mom off your list.
And let’s be honest, ladies. Sure, you could send your hubby a hint…OR you could go ahead and just grab something for yourself and tell your hubby that you have Mother’s Day handled. 😉 #everybodywins
Leave a Reply