Happy Monday, Ladies! Hope you had a great weekend with your people and are ready to take on the new week!
I wanted to kick things off this week with a post dedicated to all things that I am absolutely LOVING right now. Some items are items I’ve been talking about for years and years (I’m looking at you #5 and #8), some I’ve been talking about for a year or so (see #13 and #14), and some are new to me items that I haven’t even talked to y’all about yet! If I’m highlighting something today that I haven’t shown on the blog yet, you’ll be sure to see it in the next week or so.
If I know y’all, and I think I do, several of these favorites are y’alls favorites too. And if they aren’t yet, they will be soon.
1) puff sleeve plaid top / 2) striped turtleneck sweater / 3) funnel neck sweater / 4) batwing sweater / 5) cleansing balm / 6) face oil / 7) bag strap / 8) Tom and Sherri’s ironing spray / 9) bootie slippers / 10) cloudflow running shoe / 11) biolage conditioning mask / 12) sleep shirt / 13) leopard cardigan / 14) pullover swing sweater / 15) heart pendant necklace / 16) heart stud earrings / 17) puff sleeved ribbed sweater
1) puff sleeve plaid top / Be still my fall loving heart. The color, the plaid, the puff sleeve. I love it all. And you can use the code GOBIG for 40% OFF right now! It was a splurge when I bought it at full price, but 40% OFF makes it much more affordable! I’ll show this on me on Friday’s post. I paired it with straight legged jeans (back in stock again this Friday) and my cheetah mules.
2) striped turtleneck sweater / I ordered this sweater in both the pink and peony combo and the blue and green combo, and I will show them both to you on Friday’s post. I truly love both, but I’m leaning towards keeping the pink and peony. The turtleneck isn’t too tight, and the sweater is a very relaxed fit. The sleeves aren’t fitted at the cuff, so it’s different from my other sweaters in that way. And again, you can use the code GOBIG for 40% OFF (code ends tonight).
3) funnel neck sweater / This sweater is simple, classic, and gorgeous. I think it’s so chic. It comes in several colors, but I think the beige oatmeal is the most classic of them all. It will be great with jeans, but you can for sure dress it up for the office as well.
4) batwing sweater / This made my monthly Top 12, and here you are, seeing it again. BECAUSE IT’S JUST THAT GOOD. Check out this batwing pullover! First of all, the ratings are EXCELLENT. Secondly, you won’t even believe how soft this sweater is. It’s stupid soft, crazy cozy, and DARLING. I have it pulled up at my waist here, but the next picture will show you that it’s actually tunic length.
See? You can wear it pulled up, or you can wear it tunic length!
I recommend you heading to the site to see pictures of tons of other reviewers in this sweater. It comes in several color block options as well as lots of solids too. I’m wearing the “khaki black”. It’s one size fits all, and I NEVER understand how that works, but this one works for me! Haha!
It’s an incredible deal at only $27.99. This is definitely one of those sweaters that I predict after receiving the first one, most people will order a 2nd one in another color. It’s just too good.
5) cleansing balm / If you’ve read this blog for more than a minute, I’m sure you are fully aware of my obsession with the Colleen Rothschild cleansing balm. I’ve been using it for around 5 or so years now, and I can never imagine a time where it won’t be in my routine. I love it. My skin loves it. It melts my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and conditioned. I know it seems expensive, but if you can buy it on sale, it’s really not. This jumbo tub will last you at least 9 months. (I’m really hoping that they extended their Friends and Family Sale to today. If they did, the entire site is 25% OFF with the code FAMILY25.)
6) face oil / I recently added the face oil into my nighttime skin care routine. After cleansing my face and applying my serums, I moisturize with a couple of pumps of this face oil mixed with my moisturizer. It’s so luxurious and my skin absolutely drinks it up. Again, hopefully you can use the code FAMILY25 for 25% OFF today!
7) bag strap / I’ve been wearing and loving this bag strap for months. It was sold out for quite awhile, but now it’s back! The colors and design are both beautiful for fall.
I know only a small part of the strap is shown here, but I do think it gives you a good close up look.
8) Tom and Sherri’s ironing spray / I absolutely SWEAR by this stuff. I should talk about it way more often than I do because it’s truly a life saver. I haven’t had to get our ironing board out for years. I only use our steamer or this ironing spray. You hang up the garment that has the wrinkles, you spray on the product, then you gently tug on whatever item you are working on. THE WRINKLES FALL OUT. For real. They have several different sizes and different combo packs. This is a perfect gift for pretty much anybody on your Christmas list from your teenage son to your husband to your grandma. And it’s the best kind of gift because it’s one size fits all. Haha!
9) bootie slippers / My first Santa Alert of the season happened last week! Here’s what’s happening. I’ve seen all of the reports that shipping around the holidays is going to be an absolute nightmare, so I’m going to start sharing SANTA ALERTS today! I’m starting out with this adorable pair of bootie slippers. AREN’T THEY SO MUCH FUN? I love how bright and colorful they are, and they have EXCELLENT reviews. And they are obviously so warm and comfy!
10) cloudflow running shoe / These are going to be in an upcoming post, but I haven’t shown them yet. Y’ALL. They’re good. These sneakers are super lightweight, very comfortable, and seriously cute. True to size.
11) biolage conditioning mask / Y’all know I swear by the Colleen Rothschild conditioning hair mask, but it’s been sold out for a bit, and my source told me it might be a bit before it’s back. Well, I’ve tried a couple of different masks, and to be honest, I’ve hated them. Luckily, my beauty contact at Amazon sent me a box of goodies, and this mask was in there. AND I LOVE IT. It’s a nice and thick conditioner (not quite as thick as a balm, but definitely thicker than a normal conditioner), and it makes my hair sooooo soft and so manageable. It’s on Prime, so you can have it by tomorrow.
12) sleep shirt / You’ll be seeing my full review of this sleep shirt on Wednesday. Know this, it’s perfection.
13) leopard cardigan / This leopard cardigan is definitely in my TOP 3 AMAZON FAVES of all times. It’s soft, it’s a great length for both jeans and leggings, and it would also look great with a nice pair of slacks. It’s perfectly oversized and a cardigan that I think just about everybody would reach for again and again. I’m wearing a small.
If you need further convincing, go check out the excellent reviews. Many of the reviewers left pics of themselves in the cardi too.
This one is the “A-Beige”.
It’s so soft, so cozy, and so easy to wear that I reach for it constantly. Over the last 2 years, I’ve collected the following colors: khaki (which is more of a cream), rust, rose, and black. And for next month’s Amazon haul, I’ve ordered the pink-white-khaki combo. (Just fyi, if y’all pay attention to links, you know different colors of the sweater come from different brands, but I’ve ordered from both links and they are the exact same sweater.)
If you remember from my Amazon Top 2020 post, this sweater was the #1 reader favorite for the entire year!
15) heart pendant necklace / I think this is the first time you’ve seen this necklace on me, but you’re about to start seeing it a lot. I think it’s so so sweet. It would make a perfect Christmas gift. I’m wearing the gold.
16) heart stud earrings / The matching heart earrings are just as lovely as the necklace. Again, they would make an excellent Christmas gift.
17) puff sleeved ribbed sweater / You haven’t see this sweater yet, but if memory serves, I think it’s on the calendar for next Monday. It’s suuuuuuuuuuuuper soft, it’s a beautiful and vibrant Kelly green, and it has such a cute fit!
So, lets hear it! Do you have items you are loving from my list too? Sound off in the comments!