Happy Sunday, y’all!
I obviously don’t normally post on Sundays, but I found tons of amazing items on sale when I was browsing online yesterday, and I just couldn’t help myself.
Let’s just get right to it. LOOK AT ALL OF THIS CUTENESS!
1) colorblock sweater / 2) scarf / 3) AG jeans / 4) Wit and Wisdom ankle flares / 5) Christmas tree earrings / 6) pom pom hat / 7) button neck coat / 8) fluffy plaid scarf / 9) must have strapless bra / 10) Hanky Panky undies / 11) fair isle sweater / 12) high low sweater / 13) ribbed sweater / 14) sequin bomber jacket / 15) cardigan / 16) puffer jacket
1) colorblock sweater / The pink with the grey color blocking is ADORABLE, but there are lots of color choices to choose from. This sweater is a super relaxed fit, so most size down.
2) scarf / How cute is this scarf? So bright and happy!
3) AG jeans / These AG boyfriend jeans are a total vibe. A straight leg that’s not too big, and I love the wash.
4) Wit and Wisdom ankle flares / I love a pair of ankle flares, and you know I love and adore Wit and Wisdom. So stretchy, so comfy, so flattering.
5) Christmas tree earrings / The Christmas tree earrings are so sparkly and so festive! Wear them with a brightly colored sweater or crisp white button up shirt and your favorite denim. They would also go great with a little black dress.
6) pom pom hat / Cute! Also comes in pale blue and camel.
7) button neck coat / This is the viral sensation coat that has been a huge hit for a couple of years now. It’s 57% OFF right now, and there are 6 colors to choose from.
8) fluffy plaid scarf / Another super cute scarf. Style this with a simple outfit, and it will totally make it!
9) must have strapless bra / If you don’t have a strapless bra that you love, GET THIS BRA. Seriously. Just trust me and get it now. It’s the best strapless bra in the history of the world. You won’t have to tug on it at all, it gives you a perfectly rounded boob, you won’t have a uniboob, and you’ll love it so much that you’ll even wear it when a strapless isn’t required. I’m not even kidding.
10) Hanky Panky undies / If you’re a Hanky Panky lover, I know you probably grab a pair or two every time you see them go on sale. The original rise is my favorite fit. If you’ve never worn them, I know the “one size fits all” will confuse you, but they truly are one size fits all. I don’t know how, BUT IT’S TRUE. The lace stretches to just what you need it to be, and I’m telling you, you won’t even know you are wearing them. The stretchy lace is magical.
11) fair isle sweater / This sweater is so chic. I love it.
12) high low sweater / This sweater is camel on the front, black on the back, a great v-neck cut, has a high low hem, and is half off right now.
13) ribbed sweater / I was thinking how this sweater would be so cute with the #6 hat, the #7 coat, and the #8 scarf! You would be so bright and happy.
14) sequin bomber jacket / Y’all. A sequin bomber? YES, PLEASE! Imagine wearing this to a casual holiday party with a white tee, your favorite ankle denim, and heels. You would be so cute! (I think the jeans in the picture are too dark. I think it would be the cutest with a pair of lighter washed jeans with maybe a little distressing. It could obviously work with black denim too.)
15) cardigan / Super cute and looks very soft.
16) puffer jacket / I love a puffer jacket, and I love a collar like this. I think the red is PERFECT, but it also comes in a deep green and a cream.
That’s it for today, y’all! Hope you enjoyed the extra post!