This post is sponsored by QVC and ShopStyle Collective. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote products that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
Today is my first official collaboration that I’ve ever done with QVC, and I am SUPER excited about it. I hope y’all are too! If you’re not already on board, I feel confident that you will be believers by the end of this post. I’ve found that both the inventory and the deals available at QVC are FANTASTIC, and I can’t wait to share it all with y’all.
I’ll be honest, I used to think QVC was mainly for household gadgets. And while they do have those types of items (like this mini donut maker), they also have items I love from all types of different categories like jewelry, shoes, handbags, electronics, and food and wine. Pretty much everything you could ever imagine is available at QVC, and there are always QVC promotions going on where you might be able to grab a favorite product (or maybe a new-to-you product) for a super reduced price.
As you’ll see today, they have TONS of AMAZING BEAUTY BUNDLES and BEAUTY DEALS too! And I’m finding that their bundles and deals are often times ones that you won’t find anywhere else.
Okay, so today we are focusing on BEAUTY! I have an awesome collage for y’all in just a minute, but first we are going to start with what I think is one of the coolest deals on the site right now.
Drum roll please…
Get excited about the ELEMIS Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads Mini Trio!!! This is such a great bundle at a really incredible price!
These travel size facial pads are typically $24 for just 1 container. But with this special QVC bundle, you can get 3 containers and a travel bag for ONLY $48! So that’s basically getting a 3rd container and the travel bag FOR FREE.
And this cute little bag makes the set perfect for gifting! Give the bag and all 3 containers to 1 very lucky lady… or keep 1 container and the bag for yourself, and then gift the 2 others to friends/family. These little containers would make perfect stocking stuffers, don’t ya think?
Several influencers I follow (and trust) have been recommending these full size resurfacing pads for years. I was always interested when they would sing their praises, but I had some similar pads from a different product line that I loved that kept me from trying the Elemis pads. Well, when the Elemis pads went on sale back in March, I finally tried them and instantly fell in love. Now I use my other pads several nights a week and still use and love them, but I have started using the Elemis pads each morning. They wake up my face, they get off every little bit of skincare from the night before and any oils that might have accumulated overnight, and they just leave me feeling incredibly refreshed. After using them I moisturize, apply sunscreen, and then apply makeup as normal.
Here’s the official statement on what these babies do…
These gentle yet effective resurfacing pads deliver a measured dose of patented Tri-Enzyme Technology for smoother-looking skin. Formulated with Lactic Acid and Probiotic Ferment Complex, they are clinically proven to accelerate skin’s natural cell turnover in 28 days. Used twice daily, these textured pads help reduce the look of dark spots, pores and uneven skin texture. Convenient and easy to use, they physically lift away dead cells and gently exfoliate, leaving the skin looking significantly smoother and brighter.
Clinical results prove that these resurfacing pads accelerate skin’s natural cell turnover in 28 days!
- 100% agreed this left their skin tone and texture looking visibly improved
- 100% agreed this gave them smooth and glowing “glass skin”
- 94% this left their skin feeling baby soft and smooth
Those are some solid numbers, y’all!
I was excited to grab this set for myself because I already know I love the pads, and these little containers are obviously perfect for travel. In the past, I’ve packed small numbers of the large pads in a Ziplock bag when I’ve gone out of town, but these little containers will be so much more convenient.
And look how cute! This set makes an adorable gift.
STMT BEAUTY GIFT GUIDE
In addition to the Elemis little trio above, there are literally HUNDREDS of other beauty bundles and beauty deals that are live on QVC right now. And because I aim to please :), I scoured the site and found what I think are the tip top deals that are currently available. Here’s what caught my eye:
1) tarte holiday edition Maracuja juicy lips / 2) Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Duo / 3) Laura Geller Balance-N-Glow Foundation / 4) St. Tropez set / 5) Philosophy Shower Gel Duo / 6) IT Cosmetics Bundle / 7) L’Occitane 2-piece kit / 8) Tula Eye Balm Extravaganza 3-piece Set / 9) Elemis Holiday Glowgetters Skincare Set / 10) Tula 2-piece Set / 11) Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Duo / 12) Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Duo / 13) beautyblender Sweethearts trio
1) tarte holiday edition Maracuja juicy lips / If purchased separately, 5 Maracuja juicy lips would be $105. QVCs regular price for this set is $55, but right now you can get all 5 in this holiday set for $45. That’s $60 OFF! These go on silky smooth and look so fresh! Y’all know I love a shiny lip, and these make my lips both soft and shiny! Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump from tarte features ultra-shiny shades to click and tint your way to the appearance of hydrated and temporarily plumper-looking lips. Formulated with maracuja oil, grapeseed oil, goji berry, acai extract, acerola extract, pomegranate extract, watermelon extract, strawberry extract, blueberry extract, peach extract, cranberry extract, vitamin E, and other lip-loving ingredients, the gloss melts onto lips for a sensorial hint of moisturizing color. Plus, it contains moisturizers to help temporarily plump the appearance of skin, and is formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, triclosan, or sodium lauryl sulfate. How To Use: Apply directly over lips for an ultra-shiny tint of color.
* Click HERE for all tarte cosmetics products found on QVC.
2) Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Duo / Regularly $104, this duo is a Beauty IQ Steal right now for ONLY $52! That’s a HUGE savings. This particular mask has several beauty influencers that swear by it, and I hear that it’s kind of taken on a life of its own on tik tok. For this price, I’m finally going to take the plunge and see what all of the fuss is about. The gel mask contains ingredients that help dull skin appear more radiant, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, brighten the look of the skin, and reduce the look of rough skin. How To Use: Apply a generous coat onto clean skin. Allow to remain on for 10 minutes. Rinse with cool water. For treatment that feels cool, refrigerate and apply as a mask or apply a thin layer and leave on overnight. Use two to three times a week or daily, depending on your skin needs. For external use only.
* Click HERE for all Peter Thomas Roth products found on QVC.
3) Laura Geller Balance-N-Glow Foundation / If you’re on the fence, I suggest hopping over to check out the video and see the incredible before and after footage! A foundation and highlighter all in one, Laura Geller Balance-N-Glow Foundation is swirled with ribbons of Baked Highlighter. This luxurious two-in-one foundation helps color-correct, brighten, and illuminate for the appearance of glowing skin in a single step. How To Use: Apply using the included retractable powder brush. Use all over for sheer medium coverage, or use a disposable sponge (not included) for even more coverage.
4) St. Tropez set / This is the tanner I personally use and love. It’s a realistic golden-brown that isn’t orange or streaky at all. My favorite part about it is that it comes out like a tinted foam, so you can see it when applying it (which makes it super user friendly). If I see I missed a spot, I immediately just go back and fill it in! It gives a natural, healthy-looking glow.
5) Philosophy Shower Gel Duo / Back from the vault! That’s right, Ladies…. the holiday shower gel duos are back! If purchased separately, these jumbo gels would be $64, but you can grab them right now for ONLY $34 for both! You can use like shower gel, for bubble bath, or even shampoo! They come in 3 festive aromas including caramel apple, old fashioned eggnog, and hot cocoa.
* Click HERE for all Philosophy products available on QVC.
6) IT Cosmetics Bundle / If purchased separately, you would pay $77 for all 3 of these items. But $44.96 is the Black Friday Sale Price you can get today! Bye Bye Pores Blush diffuses the look of pores while adding a natural-looking flush of color to your cheeks. It helps to give your skin the look of airbrushed perfection, blur the look of pores and imperfections, and treat your skin to ingredients like hydrolyzed collagen and real silk. Superhero Mascara is your mascara that delivers. The brush design intensifies the look of every lash at every length. Pillow Lips Solid Serum is your 5-in-1 formula that delivers instant moisturization, provides hydration lasting up to four hours, gives ultimate shine, and delivers lip-enhancing color, all while never being sticky or tacky.
* Click HERE for all IT Cosmetics products available on QVC.
7) L’Occitane 2-piece kit / $57 if purchased separately, you can get this duo for $42. I’ve never tried the hand cream, but I know it has a cult following. I have used the shower oil, and it is so luxurious and soooooo hydrating!
* Click HERE for all L’Occitane products available on QVC.
8) Tula Eye Balm Extravaganza 3-piece Set / This kit has EXCELLENT REVIEWS! Keep all 3 products for yourself, give somebody 1 awesome gift, or separate them out for individual gifts! Formulated with hyaluronic acid and caffeine to hydrate, Glow and Get It Cooling and Brightening Eye Balm leaves a dewy-looking glow. The Rose Glow and Get It Cooling and Brightening Eye Balm hydrates while helping to improve the look of wrinkles and leave a gorgeous rose glow appearance. And the 24-7 Power Swipe Day and Night Treatment Eye Balm Eye includes hyaluronic acid and squalane that help hydrate and nourish your delicate eye area. How To Use: Apply Glow and Get It balms directly to the eye area under or over makeup. Reapply throughout the day for an instant pick-me-up. Apply 24-7 Power Swipe Day & Night Treatment Eye Balm directly to the eye area under makeup or at night.
* Click HERE for all Tula products available on QVC.
9) Elemis Holiday Glowgetters Skincare Set / A $102 value (and worth every penny), you can grab this set for ONLY $66! This set includes the following: Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser, Papaya Enzyme Peel, Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads, Superfood Facial Oil, Superfood Glow Priming Moisturizer, and a travel bag. This set is perfect for the jetsetter OR just for somebody wanting to try out some of the most popular Elemis products (before they buy their full size couterparts). Click over to see how to use each product and to read some GLOWING recommendations. #seewhatididthere
* Click HERE for all Elemis products available on QVC.
10) Tula 2-piece Set / $64 if purchased separately, you can grab this set for ONLY $44 right now. This is the Hydration Sensations travel-size skincare set. You will get 24/7 Eye Balm and a Mini 24/7 Moisture Day and Night Cream. How To Use: Apply 24/7 Power Swipe Hydrating Day & Night Treatment Eye Balm directly to the eye area under makeup or at night to moisturize skin around your eyes. Apply 24/7 Moisture Hydrating Day & Night Cream on clean skin or after your serums. Use each morning and evening.
11) Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Duo / This mask is the ultimate in luxury! It’s formulated with pure 24K gold and colloidal gold, and it helps to improve the appearance of firmness and impart the look of an opulent glow. The gold helps firm, lift, brighten, and calm the appearance of skin. Caffeine helps skin appear firmer and tighter while peridot (an exquisite gemstone rich in magnesium) re-energizes and helps reduce the look of aging and stress. Hyaluronic acid and glycerin help deliver intense hydration for a more lifted appearance. This lavish, pampering treatment helps to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and leaves skin looking silky smooth, firmer, radiant, revitalized, and youthful-looking. How to use: Apply a very generous, non-transparent layer to clean skin, thoroughly covering entire face. Allow to remain on for five to 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use two to three times a week or as desired. Buying this duo will save you $10.
12) Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Duo / You can grab this duo right now for $32, and usually 1 bottle is $32, so you’re getting 2 for the price of 1! WHAT A DEAL! Control your glow with these magical drops! If you’re a regular reader, you know I’ve talked about this product for years. You decide how deep you want your color to be, and you control your glow with the amount of drops you put into your moisturizer. I’ve found that 3 drops are the perfect amount for me. I love that you can easily incorporate this into your normal nighttime routine, and you can have a bronzed face by morning! You can buy in dark, light, or medium. I prefer the medium. (Definitely don’t buy the light, just use less drops of the dark or medium to last longer.) Click HERE to see a couple of before and after pics!
13) beautyblender Sweethearts trio / This trio includes the beautyblender original makeup sponge, a ruby red makeup sponge, and the blendercleanser. HOW TO USE: Wet a sponge, squeeze out the excess water, and then bounce your powder or liquid foundation across your skin for a flawless finish. Use the rounded end for large surface application and the contoured tip for more precision. Cleanse after each use with the blendercleanser. The Black Friday Sale Price is $24 (regularly $47).
ONE STOP SHOP
Today I focused on beauty, but before you go, I want you to know that QVC can pretty much be your 1 Stop Shop for everything you need this holiday season (and year-round).
Here are some more deals that you can grab right now:
- I own AND LOVE this beauty organizer. I don’t know how I ever lived without it. It beautifully organizes so many products and allows me to have easy access to them on my bathroom counter. It’s on BLACK FRIDAY DEAL right now and you can grab it for ONLY $26.99 (regularly $44.99). You’re going to need this to store all of your new beauty products from today and Black Friday. #trust
- The Waterpik Sonic Fusion 2.0 Flossing Toothbrush has absolutely incredible reviews and it’s $40 OFF. If you have a hard to buy for husband or dad, this would be a great gift. If you have a teen in braces, this might not be a gift they will be excited about, but it’s definitely a gift that they need! Go watch the video on how it works. It’s awesome.
- Another great gift idea for guys is these Skechers slippers. Excellent reviews and $12 off right now. Wear them inside, wear them outside, and have super warm feet the whole time.
- I’m getting this photo video and storage device for me! Heaven knows I need it, and it would make a great gift.
AND Y’ALL! I’m FLIPPING OUT over here because I just saw last night that the Dyson V11 is on BLACK FRIDAY DEAL and you can get it for $150 OFF right now. Even on sale it’s still expensive, BUT BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS TO YOU…. It’s worth EVERY. DANG. PENNY.
I talk about the V8 every single time I see it on sale, but I’ve only talked about the V11 once or twice because I never see it on sale. We love the V8 a lot, but we are straight up obsessed with the V11. Once we got the V11, we moved the V8 to the ranch. We’re so thankful to have the V8 there, but we definitely wanted to keep the V11 at our house.
I’m telling you… If you don’t have a cordless vacuum and you want to treat yourself this year, GET THIS VACUUM. Being cord free is life changing, and I’m not even being dramatic.
The V11 is more expensive than the V8, but you are definitely getting more bang for your buck. The main differences between the V8 and the V11 follow: the V11 has a charging stand, it has 40% more suction than the V8 (THIS IS HUGE!), it automatically adapts to different floor types (we love this feature), and it has an LCD display that communicates several pieces of info (battery life, cleaning modes, full bin indicator, filter cleaning instructions, and a blockage indicator).
In this first picture you see the V11 docked on its charging stand, one of the best features of the V11! We obviously don’t keep it in the bedroom, but the laundry room (where we keep it) is a wreck right now and is in no shape to be photographed, so here we are. Ha! I had many of you tell me that you didn’t have a wall that you wanted to drill into to mount the charging station for the V8, so the V11 and its charging stand could be the answer for some of you.
*FYI: Carter looks so young because these pictures are from last year. Since I didn’t know that the vacuum was on sale until late last night, I didn’t have time to take new pictures. (This is only a year ago, but he looks several years older now. #somebodyholdme)
The V11 comes with all the same V8 attachments that we love, so that’s great! The attachments are AWESOME. We clean furniture, the stairs, lamp shades, blinds, and all sorts of other spaces with the attachments.
Also as mentioned above, the V11 has 40% more suction than the V8. I didn’t know the percentage difference until I sat down to write this post and started reading more about it, all I knew is that the first time we used it Chris was like “WHOAH!!!!! THIS THING IS SO POWERFUL!” And that’s saying something, because Chris was already impressed with the power of the V8. The power of the V11 knocked his socks off. And listen, we live with 2 Golden Retrievers, so we need all the power we can get.
In our house, we have carpet, we have wood floors, and we have rugs. And when vacuuming, we go from one surface to another very quickly. The V11 allows us to do this with ease. Again, the first time Chris used it, he was like “WHOAH! Did you hear that? It changed settings when I went up on the rug!” It’s a nice feature for sure.
And let’s go back to the suction. LOOK AT THOSE VACUUM LINES, LADIES!
Vacuum lines make me ridiculously happy, and my goodness the Dyson V11 sure does deliver on the vacuum lines.
The LCD screen displays the current performance including selected power mode, remaining run time, filter maintenance reminders and blockage reports. You just touch that little button on the bottom to change what the screen reports.
The battery life depends on what mode you are using. We have found that we can vacuum the entire downstairs on Auto Mode with no issues (there’s also an Eco mode and a Boost mode). When we finish downstairs, we always have time left, so we could probably do the upstairs to. However, to be honest, we don’t vacuum upstairs very frequently because we are never up there. Haha!
I will say that the V11 is a bit heavier to move around than the V8, but that’s the only downside I see. In fact, I noticed it when we first switched from the V8 to the V11, but I don’t notice it at all anymore. It’s of course also more expensive, so it’s just up to you to decide if the extra features are worth the extra money for you. Now that we have both, both Chris and I would say the V11 is worth the extra money. And that’s saying something, because until we tried the V11 we couldn’t imagine anything better than the V8.
BOTTOM LINE: Dyson makes INCREDIBLE vacuums. We got a much less expensive cordless vacuum several years ago, and going from a corded vacuum to a cordless vacuum was life changing for us. But after being introduced to the Dyson vacuums, I feel certain we will be Dyson owners and loyal fans for life.
Last thing before you go, you can click HERE for QVC’s HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES! The guides are divided into categories, and they are all super user friendly. Within each big category (like “men”, “women”, “teens”, and “kids”) they have awesome sub-categories like “Sports Enthusiast”, “Rest and Relaxation Essentials”, and “For the Gamer”. Lots of incredible deals to be had, y’all!!!
And don’t forget that you can score free shipping!
■ New customers get free shipping with code FREESHIP on their first purchase.
■ Returning customers enjoy free shipping on all purchases with code QVCGIFT (Max 15 purchases).
A huge thank you to QVC and Shopstyle for the super affordable and awesome beauty bundles, for making holiday shopping SO EASY, and for sponsoring this post.