This post is sponsored by Zulily and Collective Voice. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
Are you familiar with Zulily?
If you’ve been around for a bit, you first saw me do a handful of posts with them in 2020. I’d heard of Zulily in the past, but I’d never personally shopped the site until then. Well, I’ve had tons of great experiences with finds, and I’m now officially a Zulily shopper! My favorite purchase thus far has been a runner for my kitchen that I just got a couple of months ago!
When preparing for these collage posts (and when shopping for myself) I’ve found that Zulily is a wonderful source for all sorts of items, and I’ve had so much fun scouring the site to find all sorts of deals. I’ve found stuff that I wasn’t even looking for, that I didn’t know I needed, but now I’m glad I have it. Haha! And listen, even though the site was new to me, I know it’s a site that many of you have been shopping for years. And I love that many of y’all are now sending me Zulily deals that you are finding on your own.
Today I’m focusing on some absolutely beautiful home finds. When working with Zulily, I have the freedom to talk about whatever I want to, and although I often try to veer from home finds, their AMAZING HOME FINDS always keep me coming back for more. With the warmer weather, I’ve been getting the itch to do some sprucing up in my home! And I have to say, even though I’ve been personally shopping Zulily for a bit now, I was still a bit surprised to find these super chic home accessories and furniture pieces. I think you’ll be surprised too!
1) beaded pendant lamp / 2) geometric throw pillow / 3) bronze chandelier / 4) steel blue rug / 5) set of 2 table lamps / 6) hanging wall shelf / 7) lake walk framed canvas / 8) blush and grey rug / 9) 13″ thyme topiary / 10) rocking chair / 11) navy and cream throw pillow / 12) blue grey and natural nightstand / 13) rattan box set / 14) eucalyptus wreath / 15) tea towel set / 16) mirror
1) beaded pendant lamp / This beaded pendant lamp is fabulous. It would look great in a little girl’s room, a master bedroom closet, or even over a breakfast table.
2) geometric throw pillow / Throw pillows are an easy way to add style and texture to a room, and I love the geometric pattern on this one.
3) bronze chandelier / Bronze is back, baby. And this bronze chandelier is STUNNING.
4) steel blue rug / Every single time I talk about home decor at Zulily, you can rest assured I’m going to feature at least one Safavieh rug. My dining room rug is a Safavieh, and it’s gorgeous. They are incredible quality and totally affordable.
5) set of 2 table lamps / Nothing adds more ambience to a room than soft lamp lighting. These lamps are neutral, elegant, and classic.
6) hanging wall shelf / This shelf could work in a kid’s room, in a breakfast nook, in an entry way, or maybe even a bathroom.
7) lake walk framed canvas / This wall art depicts a lake landscape that is beautiful and serene.
8) blush and grey rug / Is this another Safavieh rug? Why yes, yes it is.
9) 13″ thyme topiary / This thyme topiary is 13″ and would look great in your kitchen.
10) rocking chair / I am straight up in love with this rocking chair. It’s so charming!
11) navy and cream throw pillow / This blue floral pillow is handmade and beautiful. It includes the pillow and the insert.
12) blue grey and natural nightstand / Do you have a lake house? Maybe a beach house? This rattan nightstand could be perfect for your home away from home!
13) rattan box set / This boxed set would be lovely on a coffee table, on a sofa table, or even tucked in a bookshelf. It would be a great place to store your remotes!
14) eucalyptus wreath / A classic green wreath on your door for spring is a simple and classic look.
15) tea towel set / Getting a new kitchen towel set can inspire me to clean my entire house. Just me?
16) mirror / I would love to have a pair of these with 1 over a nightstand on each side of my bed.
Other events of interest on Zulily right now follow:
- Refurbished Dysons, y’all! I have a refurbished Dyson hairdryer, I’ve had it for around 3 years, and I’ve never had even 1 problem with it! Check out the refurbished Dysons HERE.
- There are tons of beauty products you need to check out:
- Haircare HERE
- Skincare HERE
- Sunscreen HERE (including eltaMD and Supergoop products!)
- Browse more home decor finds HERE. While searching for today’s collage items, these also caught my eye: this faux lemon tree, a beautiful botanical set, and this glass table lamp.
I hope today inspired you! I certainly know it did me.
But listen, although today we focused on home accessories and furniture, please know that you can find pretty much anything your little heart desires. Zulily’s inventory ranges from all sorts of adorable items for your kids, clothes for you (including bags, jewelry, and shoes), tech gadgets, beauty and makeup must haves, tons of fabulous home finds, and more! New products are added to the site every single day, but it’s important to know that you can’t waste time if you find something you have to have, because the deals only last a few days. Also, the prices can’t be beat, so things sell out quickly as well.
Also, Zulily recently launched the Joy of Shopping, which explains their best price promise, unique finds and shipping. Listen to this…If you find the same item at Amazon.com or Walmart.com, they’ll match or even beat their price! WOW!
A huge thank you to Zulily and Collective Voice for sponsoring this post! I hope y’all can see that Zulily can be your go-to site to snag fabulous deals for both your family and your home! With thousands of product choices and their incredible prices, you will have so much fun finding great deals.