It’s Wednesday, November 23rd.
Which means that its basically Christmas.
And again, I know that it’s only Wednesday…
but in 2022, that means it’s basically Black Friday.
I’m sure you’ve noticed, but the deals start earlier and earlier every year.
Let’s be clear, I’m not complaining!
There are THOUSANDS of deals that are already live, so I thought I would round up a handful of them today for those of you that want to get your shop on BEFORE you eat your green bean casserole and dressing.
A little appetizer shopping.
EARLY BLACK FRIDAY DEALS
Look at all of these amazing finds…
1) teddy bomber jacket / 2) the best throw ever / 3) sneakers / 4) cable knit cardigan / 5) Hanky Panky 5 pack (original rise) / 6) Colleen Rothschild Discovery Kit / 7) Urban Decay Naked Palette / 8) men’s 1/4 zip pullover / 9) Marc Jacobs bag / 10) Sweater Weather sweater / 11) Dyson V8 / 12) Wit and Wisdom girlfriend jeans / 13) faux leather jacket / 14) LOVE sweater / 15) block heel Chelsea boots / 16) toiletry travel bag / 17) Sorel waterproof boots / 18) Revlon volumizer and dryer brush / 19) Oven Pan / Cutting Board / Kitchen Shears
1) teddy bomber jacket / I mean, a teddy bear bomber? The answer is YES. I’m partial to this blush color, but there are 6 color choices. It’s super soft and will look cute with cropped straight leg jeans and sneakers. I have a size small.
2) the best throw ever / Y’all! My favorite throw in the world is on sale for just under $20! I promise you that this blanket makes an excellent gift for pretty much every single person on your list. Your college son? He’ll love it. Your grandma? It will be her favorite gift. Your 7-year-old daughter? She’ll never watch another movie without it. EVERYBODY LOVES THIS BLANKET. We own 5, and I’ve probably given 20 as gifts over the last several years. Yes, it’s that good.
3) sneakers / A great pair of white sneakers is something I always like to have in my closet. They’re a little sporty, and they are so cute with denim and sweaters.
4) cable knit cardigan / This cable knit cardigan is classic and totally chic. It would look great with the #12 jeans and the #15 boots.
5) Hanky Panky 5 pack (original rise) / If I’m wearing a thong, I can guarantee you it’s going to be a Hanky Panky original rise thong. I buy a new 3 pack or 5 pack every several years when they are on sale, and this is my year.
6) Colleen Rothschild Discovery Kit / I’ve talked about this kit at least 20x on the blog, and it’s 30% OFF right now. If you’re already a CR lover, you need this set for travel. If you’ve never tried her products, this kit is a great way to try out lots of her crowd favorites. I’m telling you, you will be hooked. Me, my mom, my sister, and TONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS of my friends all use AND LOVE Colleen’s products. They do what they say they are going to do. It’s that simple. The entire site is 30% OFF right now with the code BF22.
7) Urban Decay Naked Palette / This palette is 50% OFF right now. What a deal.
8) men’s 1/4 zip pullover / I think every man needs a quarter zip pullover. They w0rk for so many different occasions. Do you have a casual event? Just have your guy wear a t-shirt under it. Is the event a little bit nicer? Wear a long sleeve button up under it and it instantly dresses it up. The layered look is sharp.
9) Marc Jacobs bag / Marc Jacobs makes a great bag, and this one is 40% OFF.
10) Sweater Weather sweater / This sweater is SO FLIPPING CUTE. You can see me in this sweater below. I cannot believe it’s ON SALE for ONLY $21!
11) Dyson V8 / Okay, y’all. I posted about our Dyson V11 last week. It’s on sale too, but it’s still $600, and people thought I was crazy. I’m telling you, I know it’s expensive, BUT WE LOVE OUR V11. We love our V8 too, and before we got the V11, we thought there could never be anything better than the V8. Well, the V11 is better (in our opinion), but that doesn’t mean that the V8 isn’t AWESOME. Because it totally is. The V8 is still expensive too, but it’s $100 OFF right now making it a little more palatable at $349.98. If you don’t have a cordless vacuum, GET ONE. I’m not even being dramatic when I say that it is life changing. BECAUSE IT REALLY IS LIFE CHANGING.
12) Wit and Wisdom girlfriend jeans / Y’all know I love Wit and Wisdom jeans, and I think these girlfriend jeans are super cute.
13) faux leather jacket / This is a jacket that’s been so popular over the last several years that they keep bringing it back. I love the moto styling.
14) LOVE sweater / I really love this LOVE message ;), and think the grey and green color combo and block letters are lots of fun! This one runs big, so I would suggest sizing down. It’s ONLY $21 right now!
15) block heel Chelsea boots / This Chelsea boot has a modern silhouette and excellent reviews. this brown color and the sesame color are both on sale.
16) toiletry travel bag / I own this and love it. I literally think everybody should have their own. I have the large size, and it fits full size products. And you seriously won’t believe how many products it holds. It folds up so nice and neat, and then when you get to your destination, you hang it up for easy access to your products. This makes an excellent gift!
17) Sorel waterproof boots / These boots make me want to hike. Almost.
18) Revlon volumizer and dryer brush / I’ve owned this brush for 4-5 years now, and I use it every single time I dry my hair. It smooths it out and cuts my drying time as well.
19) Oven Pan / Cutting Board / Kitchen Shears / Our Place still has a site wide sale going on, and you definitely need to take advantage of it. Whether it’s to stock your own kitchen or grab a gift for a loved one, you really shouldn’t let this sale pass you by because it’s the best sale they do all year. Click HERE to see my last post where I highlighted most of the products I own. The Oven Pan is on sale for $93, the cutting board is on sale for $30, and the kitchen shears are on sale for $18! All of their products come in nice and sturdy boxes, which makes for a very nice presentation. Just wrap them and you’ll be good to go with an awesome gift!
This Sweater Weather sweater is DARLING (and #10) on the above collage! It looks much more expensive than it is, and it’s so cute that it gets a lot of attention when out and about. AND Y’ALL. It’s ON SALE for ONLY $21 right now!
It’s soft, it’s got a relaxed fit, and I’m telling you it’s adorable. I love the color combo.
I’m wearing the medium, but I’m thinking I might prefer the fit of the small.
I wore it just yesterday to stroll the square and eat lunch with a high school bestie (shout out, Kasey)! 🙂
And look at this puffer!!! The colors are so fun (it’s a pretty berry red lined with a hot pink), and I think it’s super cute paired with the sweater. I’m wearing a small in the puffer, and there’s still some room, so I would consider sizing down.
I’m just so smitten with how gorgeous and vibrant these colors are! And I love a contrasting lining.
This LOVE bracelet set is ON SALE too! It’s under $15 right now!
The weather was so pretty yesterday, and I loved just strolling and catching up with Kase. #sweaterweather
Old friends are the best, aren’t they! LOVE YOU, Kasey! And thanks for being my photographer for the day!
Vine Oh! Box
I’m partnering with Vine Oh! today, and I’m so excited to share an incredible deal with y’all!
Y’all have heard me talk about the Vine Oh! subscription wine box several times before, but today I have the very best deal for y’all they have ever offered.
If you go directly to the Vine Oh site, these quarterly boxes are $69.99 (for over $140 worth of product), which is already a great deal.
But right now the code TOLDMETO will get you another $25 OFF (if you’re a first-time customer), which means you will get $146 worth of product this month FOR ONLY $39.99! WOW!!! This is definitely the best deal they’ve ever done with me.
So…What is Vine Oh!?
- Vine Oh! is a Quarterly Wine AND Lifestyle subscription box
- Each box is curated to help women relax, recharge and unwind
- This subscription is great for self-purchase & gifting as well
- Quarterly subscription – delivered 4 times a year (cancel at any time after the first 2 boxes)
- Bonus tip: You can change the shipping address each quarter – keep first one for yourself, change the address to your mom or other special lady for the next box! It’s the perfect gift to share all year long!
Each box contains:
- 5-6 full-size products that are made up of rejuvenating products, delicious treats, and fun unique gifts curated just for her
- 2 bottles of our premium, California & South African wine (When you sign up, the subscriber chooses the wine type – white wine, red wine, red & white wine, or sweet wine.)
This Month’s Gift Box Contains…
- SWIG Cocktail Club Mug—Retail value $34
- Swig Life’s stainless steel drinkware features triple-insulated technology for premium temperature retention and has a non-slip silicone base. The hammered texture is a one-of-a-kind combination of an insulated stainless steel travel mug mixed with the feel of a cocktail mug.
- Selini NY Winter Cozy Scarf—Retail value $25
- Stay warm and cozy while keeping your neck and face protected from the bitter cold of the winter with this plaid scarf from Selini NY. Not only is this scarf perfect for your winter wardrobe, but it remains light enough to wear during the spring and fall seasons, keeping you stylish all year round. You will receive 1 of 4 color/patterns.
- Violet & Brooks Red Stud Earrings—Retail value $20
- These vibrant, versatile, and easy-to-wear earrings from Violet & Brooks are gold plated & brass, hypoallergenic, and made with a lead-free post, making them the perfect studs to wear every day. Inspired by the garnet gemstone, these oval red crystal studs will add a dash of color to any outfit this holiday season.
- Spongelle Body Buff—Retail value $16
- Perfectly packaged and designed, Spongellé’s unique Body Wash Infused Buffers change instantly under water as you squeeze from a sensual exfoliating massage texture to as soft as silk. The built-in body wash is infused with extracts of yuzu, edelweiss and vetiver root to cleanse, exfoliate, massage, and hydrate the skin for a spa-like pampering experience at home.
- Scents will vary
- Chunk Nibbles Sweet & Salty Peppermint—Retail value $3
- Created from the magic of a grandma’s recipe, these Peppermint Chunk Nibbles are a delicious holiday spin on a nostalgic, third generation family recipe. They’re sweet and salty, with a hint of mint to put you in the holiday spirit. These treats will have your hand wandering back to the bag looking for that next bite!
- Custom wines—Retail value $24 each
Think about it, ladies! The wine alone valued at $24 for each bottle should make this box a minimum of $48! But for $39.99 you’re getting the wine AND all these wonderful “extras”.
These really are a perfect holiday red, and I love their oval shape.
I’m thinking this Swig mug will be awesome for all sorts of festive holiday drinks.
And the gift box comes with this little booklet that highlights everything included in the box. This is the summary page, but there’s a page dedicated to each of the items in the box.
Click HERE for the Vine Oh! box, and make sure you use the code TOLDMETO if you are a first-time customer!
A huge thank you to Vine Oh! for sponsoring this portion of the post!
ALL THE BEST SALES…
My plan is to continue to update this throughout the day as I find all the best deals!
- Social Threads is 30% OFF for the first 500 orders with the code BLACKFRIDAY30 (the bag shop is excluded).This blouse is made for fall. The bodice is a textured fabric with great stretch, and the sleeves are a beautiful floral pattern. They’re a bit sheer, but they aren’t totally see thru. The drapey pleats up top and the wide cuffs on the sleeves make this blouse extra special. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium. I think it looks great with distressed denim, but it could easily be dressed up with a nice pair of pants. It would also look awesome with black denim.blouse / hoop earrings / Mother jeans / booties
- This button front fleece jacket is ohhhhhhhhh sooooooo cozy. It features a snap closure front, zip pockets, a stand-up collar, and a somewhat boxy silhouette. It’s incredibly soft and a great layering piece. If you have a long torso, I’m not sure it will work for you, but I love the fit. For size reference, I’m wearing a small.button front fleece jacket / white tee / hoop earrings / Mother jeans / bootiesThis smocked waist dress is a vibrant purple floral. It has a high neck, gathered sleeves, a smocked waist, and a tiered skirt. I realized I was running late fora a lunch date right before I put this on, so I didn’t have time to style it. I think it could go several ways…with black heels, with some point toe leather booties, or even with some black over-the-knee boots. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
- LOFT is 50% OFF of EVERYTHING with the code YAY. I’m definitely trying these super chic leather pants in black! And this cowl tunic sweater in the red will be perfect for Christmas. This subtle puff sleeve sweater in emerald also caught my eye.
- I’m flipping out because Anthropologie is 30% OFF! This tinsel eyelash sweater would be so festive for a holiday party! I think it would look great with jeans, a fun skirt, or maybe even the faux leather pants I just linked from Loft.
- Target has some amazing Black Friday Deals going on right now! Click HERE to shop their deals by category! Find clothes HERE and home deals HERE.
- The Walmart Black Friday deals are next level. Head to the site and browse around for yourself!
This cowl neck sweater is ON SALE for $15.97! It’s super soft and super cozy, with a super relaxed fit. For size reference, I’m wearing a small. Click HERE for a varied assortment of gift boxes of all shapes, sizes, colors, and designs!
- Old Navy has Black Friday deals that are $20 and UNDER!
- Kohl’s has some pretty serious Black Friday Deals going on now! I just checked my last post and all of my brightly colored sweaters and the sherpa I featured ARE NOW UNDER $20!!! WHOAH! And the lilac quilted jacket is right at $40. These deals are awesome. Remember, Kohl’s is an awesome site to grab gifts for the guys in your life too!
- And Sephora at Kohl’s also has some really incredible deals right now!
- SPANX is 20% OFF sitewide. The faux leather leggings are my favorites! I wear a medium petite. If you are only interested in the leggings and don’t need a petite, you can get them 20% OFF at Nordstrom too! At 5’4″, I have to wear the petite. The regular length are way too long on me.
- Barrington Bags is running an awesome BUY MORE SAVE MORE SALE! Spend <$200, get 15% off using code JINGLE15, Spend $200+, get 20% off using code JINGLE20, or Spend $400+, get 25% off using code JINGLE25. Personalized gifts are the best to give, and they have tons of options at a variety of price points!
- J Crew Factory is 50-70% OFF sitewide!
- Amazon literally has THOUSANDS of EARLY BLACK FRIDAY DEALS! The Top Rated Hot Tools Curling Iron is 35% OFF. If you have kids, the Toniebox that everybody says is THE BEST TOY EVER is 30% OFF! Do you have a wall in your home that’s just begging for a gallery wall? Click HERE for a set of frames that just went 45% OFF. Look how cute these holiday pajamas are that are now 30% OFF.
Now, have some fun and shop your faces off! I hope everybody has a wonderful Thanksgiving with their friends and families. Make some memories, ladies!