Today’s post is one of my favorite posts each month. Today I’m going to share your Top 12 picks from October.
Not surprisingly, many of y’alls Top 12 picks are in my top picks as well. All 12 items I’m featuring today are items that I added to my own closet, and because of that, they are items that you will continue to see on the blog (as long as they are in stock). And what’s extra great about this favorites list is that all of the items are UNDER $100, the majority are under $50, and there are several under $20!
So, what were our favorites for the month? Let’s look and see…
1) center seam crewneck sweater / 2) crystal heart pendant /3) chain hoop earrings / 4) pocket poncho sweater / 5) layered necklace / 6) mules with gold chain / 7) leopard puffer / 8) jagged hem slim jeans / 9) sweater / 10) open front cardigan / 11) tunic swing sweater / 12) The Lovie and The Classy
1) center seam crewneck sweater / This hot pink sweater is awesome. It’s actually from my closet last year, and I was thrilled to see they not only brought it back this year, but they added TONS of colors! It does run large, so definitely size down. I’m in a small and there is still plenty of room.
And here it is in black…
It’s a really great sweater. It doesn’t have stellar reviews, but I really love it. I mean, I love it enough to own it in 2 colors!
2) crystal heart pendant / Here’s a close up of the necklace seen above. This heart necklace is so dainty, feminine, and sparkly. It would make an excellent gift and it even comes in the signature Kendra Scott yellow box! I also love my chunky huggie earrings.
3) chain hoop earrings / These chain hoop earrings are from Amazon and are UNDER $13!!! They are big, but they are very lightweight, and they go with just about everything. I’m wearing them in the outfit below.
4) pocket poncho sweater / I got this poncho sweater last month, AND I LOVE IT. I showed it once and it immediately sold out, so I stopped talking about it (even though I was obsessed). But listen, I popped into LOFT last week, and I saw it! I immediately hopped online to see if it was back, AND IT WAS! Grab it before it’s gone again!
It’s chic, it’s cozy, and oh my word I love it. It’s an oversized dolman fit poncho sweater, so it’s a totally relaxed fit and is super forgiving. I’m 5’4″ with a short torso and long legs for my height, and I love the length and the overall fit on me. For size reference, I’m wearing a small.
5) layered necklace / I’m not surprised this layered necklace made it to the Top 12 because it was in tons of my outfits from the month so you saw it on repeat. You can wear all 3 necklaces together, you can wear each of them on their own, or you can do different pairings of 2.
6) mules with gold chain / Let’s give a slow clap for these mules. If they still have your size left, grab them! I think they are DARLING, they are quite comfy, and I absolutely love the gold chain accent. I would suggest sizing up a 1/2.
7) leopard puffer / This puffer is fabulous and the reviews are incredible. It has THOUSANDS of 5 Star Reviews. In fact, it’s so fabulous that I grabbed it in both leopard and camo last year. But don’t worry, it also comes in 16 solid colors if patterned jackets aren’t your thing. It’s lightweight, warm, easy to pack, and it’s just so dang cute! I’m wearing a small here, but I definitely need a medium. It’s a great price at under $50 and would make an excellent gift!
And don’t just take my word for it. Seriously, CHECK OUT THE REVIEWS! Several people also posted pics of themselves in it if you want to check those out.
(Even though I purchased this jacket last year, I shared it last week when I saw it was back in stock and y’all went crazy for it! That’s how it ended up on last month’s favorites list.)
8) jagged hem slim jeans / These jagged hem slim jeans are from Wit and Wisdom, which means they boast our beloved Ab-Solution technology. They are super stretchy, they suck you in in all the right places, and they are crazy flattering. I love the super fun jagged hem that’s totally on trend. I’m wearing my regular size 4, but most people size down in Wit and Wisdom jeans because of the stretch.
9) sweater / This crew neck sweater has a tiny little pleated puff shoulder, and this red is to die for. But if you’re not into red, there are several colors to choose from. I also really love the beige (seen in the collage above) and the ivory. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium. This sweater is seriously fabulous and super soft.
10) open front cardigan / I knew y’all were going to love this chunky knit this cardigan, and I was right. I already explained how this definitely wasn’t the color I was going for, but I still liked the fit and the weave. (I was going for “mustard”, but what arrived was more of a sunshine yellow.)
It’s described as a “chunky knit” cardigan, but I don’t think it’s very chunky. It’s more of a thin waffle knit, but apparently that’s what y’all wanted! It actually comes in a ton of colors, so I’m going to return this one and try for another color. I’m either going to get the mauve or the khaki (seen in the collage above).
11) tunic swing sweater / It’s so soft, so cozy, and so easy to wear that I reach for it constantly. Over the last 2 years, I’ve collected the following colors: khaki (which is more of a cream), rust, rose, and black. And for this month’s Amazon haul, I’ve ordered the pink-white-khaki combo. It’s DARLING and I can’t wait to show you!
If you remember from my Amazon Top 2020 post, this sweater was the #1 reader favorite for the entire year!
12) The Lovie and The Classy / I launched my 3rd and final collection with Victoria Emerson last week. Two favorites emerged from the collection. The Classy quickly became a fan favorite. Pearls are so popular right now, and this bracelet is classic and gorgeous.
The Lovie is dainty, feminine, and has the most adorable little charm heart.
And I’m of course still loving all the items from the Top 12 list from September! Click HERE if you want to see any of the items on me and to read all my thoughts.
1) short sleeved sweater / 2) wedge sneakers / 3) face oil / 4) open front cardi / 5) military jacket / 6) sling bag / 7) balloon sleeve sweater / 8) batwing pullover / 9) Cloud 9 Wire Free Contour Bra / 10) leather sneakers / 11) Dyson V11 / 12) raw hem skinny jeans
WAIT! ONE MORE VERY IMPORTANT THING!
I had a Tuesday post (even though I don’t normally post on Tuesday), and I want to make sure y’all don’t miss it because it’s one of my favorite posts of the year!
The tarte Cosmetics Custom Kit Deal is a twice a year sale where you choose 6 full sized items (1 product from each category) + 1 bag of your choice to create your own kit for $65 USD + free shipping (up to a $200 value depending on products chosen)!!! During today’s kit event, they are allowing you to grab 3 kits per order (I believe the maximum has been 2 in the past). Just think of the products you can stock up on and think of the gifts you can cross off your list!
Here’s my kit (I review each product on yesterday’s post), but you have sooooooooo many choices for yourself! Go crazy and personalize the kit for all of your needs. My kit includes: skin treat poreless tinted moisturizer / shape tape glow powder / leave your mark eyeshadow palette / maneater mascara / maracuja juicy lip / poreless mattifying primer
Click HERE to create your very own 1 of a kind kit!
Here I am with the maneater mascara (from step 1) and the leave your mark eyeshadow palette (from step 3) on one eye and not the other. I’m also wearing the maneater liquid eyeliner (another step 3 choice).
I’m absolutely LOVING all of my products that I chose for my kit. I’m reaching for them and using them every single day, and I’m so happy with the results. Here I’m wearing everything from my kit!
So that’s it, y’all!
- Shape tape and shape tape ultra creamy (created for more mature skin) will both be ONLY $20 at check out if you would like to add those on to your order!
- This time tarte is allowing you to grab 3 kits per order! Go crazy!
- This very special event only happens twice a year, and it ends tomorrow.
- Nowhere else can you get a full face of make-up with FULL SIZE PRODUCTS (and a bag) for $65!
NOW GO GET YOURSELF A KIT!
Okay, that’s it for today y’all! Have a great Wednesday!