This post is sponsored by JCPenney. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote products that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
It’s January 8th, y’all.
How in the world.
I feel like summer was just yesterday, BUT NOW IT’S 2024.
I know that there are many of you out there that start the new year all fired up with some incredible goals and some really solid resolutions.
I’m not that girl. Haha!
I do however like to take a look at my life and see if there’s anything that I would like to improve on or change, and then I like to take steps toward making those changes. I’m considering doing a more in-depth post on this later this month, but for today, I just want to throw it out there that I know most of us could do a better job of taking care of ourselves. Don’t you think we should all prioritize “me” time a little more?!?
I filled the collage below with things for my home and for myself that I feel quite sure could improve my daily life. 🙂 And ladies! There’s a HOME STOCK UP SALE going on right now, so now is the time to shop to refresh your home (AND YOURSELF)!
1) cast iron Dutch oven / 2) Sara Happ lip scrub / 3) wine glasses / 4) wood and marble serving board / 5) bath towel set / 6) pillows / 7) meal planning containers / 8) quilt set / 9) towel warmer / 10) rug / 11) candle / 12) chunky blanket / 13) bootie slippers / 14) gua sha tool / 15) mug / 16) espresso maker / 17) robe
1) cast iron Dutch oven / Cooking healthy meals at home makes me happy, and I love this beautiful bright white cast iron Dutch oven. I know it’s the perfect vessel to make some yummy soups. In the winter months, I love to make soups and then have lots of leftovers for lunch. It also comes in red, teal, royal blue, and grey. And it’s 50% OFF right now!
2) Sara Happ lip scrub / Do you use a lip scrub? If you battle dry and cracked lips during the winter months, a good lip scrub and a good lip mask are necessary. This one comes in peach, vanilla bean, pink grapefruit, and brown sugar. Click HERE for all the Sara Happ products.
3) wine glasses / These beautiful wine glasses are over 40% OFF. I’m not much of a wine drinker myself, but I hear there’s not much a warm bath and a glass of wine can’t fix after a long day.
4) wood and marble serving board / I love a charcuterie board. Do you love a charcuterie board? I mean, WHO DOESN’T love a charcuterie board. I think this wood and marble serving board is so pretty and is the perfect size for a small little board for just you and somebody you love.
5) bath towel set / Really nice towels are such a luxury, and the reviews on these are excellent. Choose from bright white, ombre blue, and vapor gray. And great news, they are ON SALE.
6) pillows / If you find yourself wanting to spruce up your home in the new year, throw pillows are an easy and affordable way to do that. These are a great size (20×20) and come in tons of colors.
7) meal prep containers / Meal prep is something that I want to challenge myself to do this year. I’m most often home during lunch, and I love the idea of having calorie conscious and healthy meals just waiting for me to grab each and every day. A lot of my clothes are feeling a little snug after all of my indulging over the holidays, so I know that meal prepping (at least for lunch) will go a long way into helping me get back on track. These containers seem perfect. There are 3 different types of containers including ten single containers, ten 2 compartment containers, and ten 3 compartment containers. Bentgo prep is made with food-grade materials that contain no bpa, pvc, phthalates, lead, or vinyl.
8) quilt set / My comforter at home has seen better days, so I’m considering ordering this one in taupe! It looks great and the price is incredible. There’s not much I love more than getting cozy in my bed, and this quilt looks quite cozy.
9) towel warmer / Talk about TREATING YOURSELF, this towel warmer seems like it would be the ultimate in luxury! Place your towel, your robe, a favorite blanket, OR EVEN YOUR PAJAMAS into the warmer. Can you even imagine?!?
10) rug / Beautiful rugs add so much to a home, and this is a beautiful rug. It comes in 4 sizes and is ON SALE right now.
11) candle / Give me all the candles.
12) chunky blanket / Maybe throw this blanket in the towel warmer, and then curl up under it for a favorite movie. Now THAT would be some serious “me time”.
13) bootie slippers / I love all sorts of slippers, and I think these are just as cute as can be.
14) gua sha tool / If you aren’t familiar with this little tool, it’s a total powerhouse. Here’s everything you need to know:
Enhance your skincare routine with this facial massaging tool which is a modern take on an ancient beauty ritual, this Gua Sha Sculpty tool is perfect addition to any beauty routine.
How to Use:
Use your Skin Gym gua sha Sculpty tool over clean skin daily for 3 minutes -5 minutes daily for radiant skin. Repeat each exercise below at least 5x per workout and do each side of the face separately for maximum benefit.
Pro Tip: Apply serum or oil to give your skin a little lubrication for massage.
Jawline and Chin: Glide your Skin Gym gua sha Sculpty tool upwards from the center of the chin out to the earlobe to contour the jaw.
Forehead: Start at the center of the forehead and divide your forehead into three section and glide your tool outwards. Scrape once, then move down a bit and scrape again.
Cheek: Start at the nose and work upwards in a swooping motion along the cheeks & cheekbones, moving outwards toward your ears. Scrape once, then move down a bit and scrape again, move down a bit more to the center of the chin and scrape again.
Under-Eye: Start in the inner corner of the eye, and glide outwards to the temple to send your eye-bags packing (Be SUPER delicate in the area around your eyes).
Brows: Glide upwards along the brow bone – going from the inside out.
Lips: Glide over your lips back & forth 5-7 times for plumped pout.
Neck: Section your neck into 4 areas and scrape each section from the bottom up – 5 strokes per section.
15) mug / How adorable is this mug? Fill it with your favorite coffee or tea, and just have a moment.
16) espresso maker / Are you an espresso lover? This machine has great reviews.
- Cafe-quality results
- Works with espresso pods or ground espresso
- No-fuss milk frother
- Powerful 15-bar Italian pump
- Simple push-button operation
- Easy-fill removable water reservoir holds 40 ounces
- Two brew head spouts allow for simultaneous brewing of two cups of espresso
- Perfectly steam or froth milk for a variety of authentic, café-quality beverages
- Adjustable steam control takes milk from steaming hot to stiff, scoopable froth in just a few seconds
17) robe / A nice plush robe can really take your relaxation to the next level! This one is 60% OFF right now, making it right at $16!
So what do you think? Do you see anything today that you think would help you up your “me time” game? Sound off in the comments!
And a huge THANK YOU to JCPenney for sponsoring this post.