If you’re anything like me, you are still recovering from the Super Bowl Half Time Show. I was transported back to my youth and LOVED IT. Now, I will say, I hate to complain…but I will anyway. Ha! Even though I truly did love it, I don’t think it reached its full potential. Do y’all agree? But even though I think it could have been better, Snoop totally stole the show, and I definitely think it was the best half time show we’ve seen in years. #La-da-da-da-dah
And although I was so sad when the half time performance was over, the memes after the game were giving me life. People are OH SO CLEVER.
Today’s post is short and sweet, but I had a ton of fun looking for the items to highlight! I always love when season’s change and I can start changing up my wardrobe. With spring comes happy colors and fun silhouettes. The shoes, bags, and accessories are also lots of fun too. See below for some items that have me yearning for warmer weather and looking forward to spring!
1) gold hoop earrings / 2) gold bracelet / 3) bright pink tee / 4) sneakers / 5) Burberry Her perfume / 6) Age Renewal Super Serum / 7) sandals / 8) braided slide sandal / 9) face illuminating self-tan drops / 10) lace blouse / 11) side slit cardigan / 12) wooden handle clutch / 13) basic tee / 14) ecru jeans / 15) sunshine tee / 16) denim trucker jacket / 17) spring dress / 18) raw hem ankle straight leg jeans
1) gold hoop earrings / These earrings are a classic hoop, with a bit of an updated design. I like the brushed gold finish and know I will wear these all the time. They will literally go with anything and everything.
2) gold bracelet / I’m not always a fan of matchy-matchy sets, but I couldn’t resist this earring and bracelet duo.
3) bright pink tee / This tee is a gorgeous bright pink and has a subtle puffed and pleated sleeve. This is a classic tee, but it’s kicked up several notches with the sleeves. It comes in 11 colors, has fantastic reviews, and is under $20.
4) sneakers / I bought these sneakers back in December. I loved them then, and I love them even more now. I have them in the “raspberry” colorway, and I really like the combo of the raspberry with the blue laces. I’ve already been wearing them non-stop (actually have them on right now!), and these bright and happy colors will be perfect for spring as well.
5) Burberry Her perfume / I’m sure most of you won’t be willing to take a risk by buying perfume online….SO I BEG OF YOU…get yourself to a store and get a sample. It is LOVELY. Hands down, my favorite perfume I have ever worn.
6) Age Renewal Super Serum / Storytime, ladies. Last week, my mom called me and left a voicemail. This is not unusual for my mom. At timese, her voicemails go past the 2 minute mark. SHE HAS A LOT TO SAY, people. I need to play it for y’all on stories, but it started off like this…“Sheaffer, just calling to tell you that I used the age renewal super serum for the first time last night, AND SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.” My mom bought the super serum during the last site wide side, she used it last week, and the results knocked her socks off. She absolutely swears that her deep smile lines were significantly reduced AFTER 1 USE. I of course ordered immediately after her glowing recommendation, and I’m excited to get it in and start using it immediately. You can use the code STMT20 for 20% OFF on the serum (or anything else you need from the site).
7) sandals / These dupes are so flipping cute. I grabbed the “blue”, which I think as more of a soft grey/blue, and I know they are going to be the perfect casual sandal for denim shorts.
8) braided slide sandal / These are definitely going to be THE IT sandals of spring and summer. They come in tons of solid leather colors, but I fell in love with this cork option. You can totally pull them off in the spring, but they are going to shine in the summer.
9) face illuminating self-tan drops / I’ve used a different self-tanning face drop product for years now, but I’ve always heard excellent reviews on this brand, so I grabbed them to give them a whirl. These drops give a nice glow, and you can control the deepness of the tan by the amount of drops you use. I purchased my previous drops at Sephora, so I’m happy to have this new (to me) product that I can now purchase at Nordstrom. It’s just more convenient for me.
10) lace blouse / This sweet cotton blouse is breezy with a bit of a swingy fit. The lace is so feminine and pretty, and I love the subtle puff sleeves. It comes in black too.
11) side slit cardigan / This lilac-colored cardigan screams spring, but don’t let the springy color fool you, it’s definitely still warm and cozy.
12) wooden handle clutch / I’m in love with this clutch. IN LOVE. The green is so fresh and the wooden handle is darling!
13) basic tee / Everybody needs a great white tee, and this is a great white tee. I own it and love it. I have a medium.
14) ecru jeans / Straight leg, raw hem, and a great overall fit. I’ll be highlighting these next week, so stay tuned. I just hope they are still in stock!
15) sunshine tee / Y’all know I love a graphic tee, and this one is no exception.
16) denim trucker jacket / This is my new denim jacket, y’all! It’s awesome. If you have been around since the beginning, you might remember I named a Kut denim jacket a MUST HAVE way back in 2012 I think. It was the 2nd or 3rd must have I ever named on the blog. I still wear that jacket, but I thought it was time for a bit of an update. This denim jacket is longer and a much more relaxed fit. I love the updated look!
17) spring dress / I saw this online and immediately added it to cart. It’s so romantic and just perfect for spring. Wear it on its own, or pair it with a denim jacket, military jacket, or cardigan on top. It could be dressed down with flat sandals and a slouchy bag or dressed up with wedges and a more structured bag.
18) raw hem ankle straight leg jeans / I fell in love with these jeans and planned on highlighting them next week, but it looks like they are almost already sold out. Guess I’m going to have to find a different pair of jeans that are still in stock, which makes me want to bawl. If your size is still available, grab them immediately. Click HERE for other Kut options.
Are you looking LOOKING FORWARD TO SPRING with me? Aren’t you excited for the fresh new happy colors and springy silhouettes!
Before you go, sound off in the comments and let me know what your favorite items are on today’s post. I’ll choose a name from the comments and send one of you some of my favorite spring pieces!
Erika Slaughter says
Yes! Yes! Yes! Ready for some springy weather!
Kimberly Gray says
Those jeans ! Wah ! I’ll be watching for sizes to come back. Plus the Brooks sneaks- been loving those since you highlighted on Dec. In cart w the Burberry HER. Happy Vday to me 🙂
The running shoes listed above are Altra not Brooks. Unless there’s another running shoe that has been highlighted.
Julie Connelly says
There’s so many good things, it’s hard to choose!!! My favs would be the gold hoops, dupe sandals, Sunshine tee & the raw hem straight leg jeans.
Sarah K says
I love the sandals and t shirt for casual spring days!
Marianne Hardwick says
The sneakers and the face drops are my favorite :). Have a great day!
I love the sunshine tshirt!!!! So cute!!
Frances Ryals says
So many cute things!! I love the braided sandals and the sneakers are a close second!!
Jenny H says
Can’t wait for warm weather, in South Dakota it’s sooo cold. I like the braided sandals and the jeans. And I’m curious about the serum! Have a great week.
Tammie Narvell says
My favorite is the Madewell t-shirt. I have the gray and must get the white now!
Wendy Murphy says
Love the spring looks! The ecru jeans really caught my eye…what a great spring neutral! Also, the Burberry perfume….I’m looking for a new scent..gonna have to hunt it down!
Alana Powers says
The pink tshirt! I need more color in my wardrobe and I love it.
Amanda Davis says
I just ordered the dupe slides and the spring dress! ?
Hi, Amanda! You are going to LOVE both! You’ll see them both on Wednesday’s blog post! xoxo
The sunshine tee is so much fun–looks like the perfect vintage 70s tee!
The sunshine tee! I’m ready for some sunshine!
Kelly Schenk says
The pink/lilac cardigan is calling my name, and the long flowy dress is coming in a close second :). Thanks for the ideas!! Love your style.
Do you feel like the color with these luxe self-tanning drops last longer than the Isle of Paradise? I use Isle but can only get about 2 days of tan from each application and that just doesn’t seem like enough.
P.s. I’m a 1980 baby and I was pretty excited for the half-time show, but I think it fell a little flat. Enjoyed the old school performers! However, the show itself had more potential to be greater than it was. 🙂
Hi, Alison! Hmmmm..I didn’t really pay attention to how long the color lasted. I’ve only used the tan luxe once so far because it arrived damaged. When I opened the package, there was product on the outside of the bottle, but I thought it had just leaked. AFTER I used it the first time, I noticed that top of the bottle was actually broken. 🙁 Anyway, I returned the damaged bottle and I’m waiting for my replacement bottle to arrive. I’ll let you know! xoxo
Bush, Cherie says
Just bought the earrings! Cannot wait to wear them. You always give great suggestions. Thanks!
Shay Shull says
This weather today has me totally looking forward to SPRING!!!
Holly Musselwhite says
Love the braided sandals and the ecru jeans! Can’t wait for spring!
I love the Madewell tee and the denim jacket! 🙂
Cindi B. says
I purchased the perfume you have been loving after hearing your recommendation. Thank you for raving about it!
Hi, Cindi! Don’t you love it so much?????
I’m loving the spring dress and the braided slide sandal. The clutch is so cute too. Love it all!
Tracy Abraham says
I want to try 5, 6 and 9. I love all of Colleen’s skincare that I tried on your recommendation. The balm is the bomb!
Emily Taylor says
Love #2 & #18!
Janelle K says
Loving the raw hem jeans and the lace blouse!
The sandals! Oh how I can’t wait for spring!❤
I love the lace blouse! It is gorgeous. Also the trucker jacket.
Thank you hilighting these things.
Lorraine Bohnet says
I have got to go and check out that perfume, you have me so curious! Love the ecru jeans and of course the denim jacket!!
Loved the side slit cardi and the face drops! I’ll be curious to see how they compare to the ones from Sephora. I use those too.
Wow, so many great finds! I immediately clicked on the super serum…it’s a must..I love all of her products. I also might have to try the tanning drops…I wish they made one for your body that you could just mix with your lotion instead of just tanning cream…never have found one that I love..
Sharon! They DO have them! I prefer my self-tanner to go on brown so I can see it when I’m applying it, but I know a lot of people use (and LOVE) this product). Copy and paste this code into your browser: https://shopstyle.it/l/bD6Hy
I bought the braided slide sandals last summer for a couple of events that I had to attend (you know when that was a thing for like 5 minutes last Summer). Now I feel like a total trendsetter 🙂
I’m loving the dress because I love dress weather.
The sunshine tee! I love the graphic tees you highlight!
Maggie Jensen says
I love the green clutch and the hoop earrings! The clutch is adorable and I’d plan a whole outfit around it.