Happy Wednesday, everybody!
Gosh, it feels like it’s been a bit since my last blog post. I had every intention of posting on Monday, but I was loving all the down time with the fam, and I just couldn’t make it happen. Plus, there was a Friends marathon on over the weekend, so you know how that goes. #pivot
Today I have a super fun collection of items to help us all start getting ready for Fall. I mean, I know it’s not quite Fall yet, but a girl can dream. And a girl can certainly plan for the upcoming season. I already have and love most of these items (just haven’t shown them yet), and they are all super affordable pieces. We’re talking UNDER $25! In fact, several items are under $20, and some are even under $15! And most of the items in today’s collage can be worn immediately, even though they are also PERFECT for Fall. If I don’t have the item quite yet, it’s already on it’s way to me, and I will do a thorough review after it arrives.
So, let’s see what Under $25 gems I found!
1. tassel necklace /2. bracelet (b22 short gold one) / 3. gold hoops /4. orange bracelet / 5. warm and cozy candle and hello fall candle /6. bag strap (beige black) / 7. leopard flats / 8. lip gloss stick (“one mauve time”)/9. mask chain strap /10. mask / 11. tan slippers / 12. blingy necklace / 13. bandana (rusty torch multi) / 14. tote (brown new)/ 15. short cardi (“mocha mouse”)
1) tassel necklace | This necklace is oh so Fall. I love the creamy toned beads just as much as I love the Fall hues. I’ve already styled it several times, and it brings just the right amount of Fall to lots of different outfits. It’s unbelievable that this baby is just under $10. I mean, seriously. How can that be.
2) bracelet (b22 – short gold one) | This bracelet has a magnetic closure and boasts multilayered gold leather cords. To be honest, when I saw it in the package, I was a little disappointed. But then I put it on and fell in love. It’s so good and just under $12. There are countless color options and variations of this bracelet, but mine is “b22 – short gold one”.
3) gold hoops | Thick gold hoops are all the rage right now, and these are a nice medium size, perfect for everyday wear. I already got them in and think they are great. Such a beautifully simple basic that will go with everything.
4) orange bracelet | This bracelet gives off serious equestrian vibes, and I’m here for it. And this orange color is beautiful. I’m typically not an orange girl, but I love it on this bracelet. It makes me want to hop in a pile of leaves and drink a pumpkin spice latte. Even though leaves make me itch and pumpkin spice lattes make my gag reflex kick up. And just fyi, please don’t come at me with anything pumpkin, unless it’s bread. And then you can give me all of it.
6) bag strap (beige black) | This arrived at my house last week, and it’s awesome. I LOVE IT. It’s great material, an awesome graphic design, and very well made. It will look great with a solid brown purse, a solid black purse, and I’ll be wearing it with my LV.
7) leopard flats | These remind me of my Steve Madden flats, but they are a fraction of the price. THEY ARE $23 PEOPLE. Mine arrived late last night, and they are really good!
8) lip gloss stick (“one mauve time”) | I bought this exact lip gloss stick earlier this year because I saw another blogger raving about this product in this color. She said she was in a wedding and one of the bridesmaids was wearing it, and that every bridesmaid tried it and it looked great on everybody. WELL. I think she was right. I’ve had 3 friends buy it already, and everybody loves it. It’s like no product I’ve ever tried before. The tube makes it look like it’s a wand with lip gloss, but it’s actually a very soft stick. The consistency is similar to the the Laneige lip mask that I’m obsessed with, and this “One Mauve Time” is just the prettiest color. I love it so much. When I put it on the collage on Monday it was on sale for $20, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed it still is. Even if it’s not, buy it anyway. It’s worth it. Also, in the time of Covid and masks, I’ve been wearing this Brazillian balm like crazy (from the makers of Bum Bum cream). And it’s UNDER $20. It smells so dang good, and it helps to keep my lips moisturized without leaving color behind on my mask.
9) mask chain strap | Well, it seems like masks are here to stay for a bit. Because of that, I really like the idea of owning a mask chain. You use it just like your granny would with her readers (Haha!), but you attach it to a mask instead. I like that when I’m riding around in my car, I just let it dangle on the chain instead of taking it off completely or letting it dangle on my ear. And I’ve only been to a restaurant 3 times since Covid began, but I didn’t like putting my mask in my purse, and I certainly didn’t want to set it on the table. This mask chain seems like a good solution to a mask issue I was having. Use the code CHAINDEAL to get them for $22 (instead of the regular $38)! And here’s the cool thing….after the pandemic is over, it can be worn as a necklace! LOVE THAT!
10) mask | Still my favorite masks, and I know they are many of y’alls favorites too. You can get 2 for $25. These masks have nose-to-chin coverage and are machine washable for reusable convenience. After wearing several different masks for the last almost 4 months now, I know I really need my masks to have a metal nose piece that helps to keep the mask in place, and these have the metal nose piece! (I’m told the nose piece also helps glasses not to fog up, for those of you that wear glasses.) This one stays put and I never have to readjust it. And they’re cute! It seems that masks are going to be a necessary part of the foreseeable future, and I’m so happy to have these. When wearing them, some don’t like that they protrude out a bit under the nose, but I actually REALLLLLLLY appreciate the little bit of extra breathing room!
11) tan slippers | I was in GREAT NEED of a new pair of slippers. I don’t know if I’m strangely hard on my slippers, but they never seem to stay looking good after about a year or so. These arrived last weekend and THEY ARE AWESOME. I ordered a medium, just because they didn’t have smalls, and the mediums actually work great on me (and I’m a 6 1/2). I’m already wearing them non-stop.
12) blingy necklace | Y’all know the huggie earrings I’ve been screaming and shouting about for like a year now? I love them so much that I hopped online to see what other jewelry was available from the same maker. That’s when I ordered the gold hoops above (#3) and these necklaces. LADIES. This necklace is so dainty, so feminine, and so sparkly! And it’s under $15! I grabbed both the silver and the gold. #becausefifteendollars They are beautiful on their own, but they are also perfect for layering with other necklaces.
13) bandana (rusty torch multi) | So last year I started tying various bandanas to the straps of my cognac tote. I loved the flare and personal style it added to my bag and my outfits. Right now there are several to choose from, and I think they are all great! Click HERE for all Madewell bandanas (since stock is low on the pattern in the collage).
14) tote (brown new) | I think everybody needs a classic brown tote. So what if I told you this one is only $14.99? BECAUSE THIS ONE IS ONLY $14.99. This link has TONS of colors. I ordered 3 in the cognac and brown family to find a favorite, and this was the only color that I really loved. It’s really good! And it’s darling with a bandana tied on a strap.
15) cardigan (“mocha mousse”) | This “mocha mousse” is a great neutral color for Fall, and this cardi is an awesome basic to have in your wardrobe. I have a small and love the fit.
That’s it for my Under $25 Fall picks! I hoped you found some items you are interested in!
That’s all for today, y’all! Treat yourself to something and look forward to a little Fall Happy Mail! xoxo