This post is sponsored by HSN and ShopStyle Collective. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote products that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
Okay, y’all. Total honesty here.
I shared this last month, but until last May when I was introduced to the site during a Birkenstock promotion they were having, I’m not sure if I had ever been on the HSN site. I’m actually not sure if I even knew it existed. Sure, I knew about the tv channel and the high energy type programming they are known for, but I don’t recall ever connecting that HSN had an online site as well.
WELL THEY DO.
AND IT’S AWESOME.
I partnered with them in July to highlight some monthly deals, and I have to say that I’m hooked. I LOVE checking over there all the time now for the current promotions!
When they sent me their August deals, I poured over the list and found several things I was definitely interested in for myself. I was lucky enough to have them send a couple of items to me so I could have some personal experiences to share with you. They sent me 3 things, and 2 of the items were real winners! So today, you’re going to get to see a collage of 12 items that caught my eye when I was browsing. And then after we talk about the items in the collage, I’m going to give detailed and personal reviews on the 2 items I now own.
THE STUFF IS GOOD Y’ALL.
And the deals are INCREDIBLE.
Make sure you take the time to check their “Today’s Special” every so often. For example, the Dyson vacuum in the August collage was one of their daily specials last month and there were EXTRA savings on the already low price that day! Click HERE to see what’s on special today.
ALSO…if you’re a new customer, they have coupon codes that work with most items (some exclusions apply, like the Dyson vacuum). You can use the code HELLO10 for $10 OFF your $20 purchase (for new customers). You can use the code HSN2021 for $20 OFF a $40 purchase (for new customers).
Here are my picks for August…
1) sherpa pullover / 2) hooded fleece dress / 3) Drybar Baby Buttercup bundle / 4) Benefit Brow pomade / 5) jewelry organizer / 6) It Cosmetics CC Cream and Plush Brush set / 7) Wolfgang Puck 10 piece cutlery set / 8) 14 piece nonstick cookware set / 9) Safavieh rug / 10) TAO super clean sonic toothbrush / 11) round ottoman / 12) Dyson V11 Cordless Vacuum with Tools
1) sherpa pullover / A sherpa pullover with a stand up collar? YES, PLEASE! And you know I often gravitate towards this pretty blush color. It also comes in black and cream.
2) hooded fleece dress / I love a good casual dress, and this sweatshirt dress looks adorable. It’s got a hoodie, a kangaroo pocket, and it comes in 4 colors.
3) Drybar Baby Buttercup bundle / This Drybar travel bundle is an incredible price, saving you $186! WOW! It includes the following:
- (1) Baby Buttercup Travel Blow-Dryer
- (1) Lil’ Lemon Drop Travel Detangling Brush
- (1) 2 oz. Prep Rally Prime & Prep Detangler
- (1) 1.4 oz Detox Dry Shampoo in Original Scent
- (1) 1.5 oz Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist
For those of you that swear by your Buttercup dryer, I know y’all are going to want this travel size bundle!
4) Benefit Brow pomade / HSN was nice enough to send me this pomade, so I have a full review for you! If you are a regular follower, you know I have a new obsession with filling in my brows. And now that I do it, I have absolutely no earthly idea how and why I haven’t been doing this for all of my adult life. It makes such a difference! I’ve tried several different products…some I love, some I don’t….but this Benefit Brow Pomade is definitely in the love column.
New to HSN today is this pomade and brush duo. There’s an angled brush on one end for applying the pomade, and I love how the little tub has these ridges on the side as a built in brush wiper. After I get product on the brush, I wipe off excess product on those ridges, and it makes application more controlled and so easy.
After applying the pomade, I then use this little spoolie on the other end to kind of feather out the pomade and help it to mimic my natural eyebrows. This little set will allow you to fill, sculpt, and define your brows with natural looking depth and dimension.
I’ve used this product every day for a week now, and you can see how little product I’ve actually used in this week. I’m thinking this little jar is going to last a long time. Also, right now you can grab this duo for $20…if you grabbed them separately on the Benefit site, you would pay $38!!! What a deal!
5) jewelry organizer / I get questions pretty frequently about ideas for jewelry storage, and this seems like an affordable and easy to use storage piece.
6) It Cosmetics CC Cream and Plush Brush set / Last year I discovered this It Cosmetics CC Cream and fell in love with it. I also fell in love with It Cosmetics brushes. This set comes with both the CC Cream and a foundation brush.
It gives FULL coverage, and although I don’t use full coverage foundation in the summer….I do in the fall and winter months! I mean, heaven knows I’m not getting any younger, and this is the first full coverage foundation I’ve used that gives me wonderful coverage but doesn’t settle in fine lines or wrinkles. And it doesn’t look cakey either. I have sun spots on each side of my face, and the CC Cream does a really good job of evening them out and camouflaging them a bit.
When applying, a little product goes a long way. I dab a couple of dots on my forehead, a couple on each cheek, and one on my nose and my chin. I then get to work smoothing it out with the brush. The brush really does the work for me and gives an airbrushed, almost flawless finish.
7) Wolfgang Puck 10 piece cutlery set / This set has 592 5 STAR reviews! It includes the following: a 4.5″ Utility prep knife with sheath, a 5″ Nakiri knife with sheath, a 6″ Scalloped utility knife with sheath, a 7″ Ridged knife with sheath, an 8″ Beveled slicing knife with sheath, a gift box, a use and care guide, and a manufacturer’s 5-year limited warranty. Well-balanced blades are crafted with bolster and sure-grip handles, so you’ll experience smooth and certain slicing and dicing. Each comes with a sheath for safety and storage between uses.
8) 14 piece nonstick cookware set / This cookware set comes with a variety of pots and pans with matching lids, and you also get a set of six matching cooking utensils to cover almost any cooking need. It comes with the following: 8″ Frypan, 9.5″ Frypan, 11″ Frypan, 1.5 quart Saucepan, 5 quart Dutch Oven, 6 Matching Utensils (Spaghetti Server, Slotted Spoon, Stirring Spoon, Thin Spatula, Ladle, Slotted Spatula), and 3 Lids.
9) Safavieh rug / I get questions about my dining room rug almost every single day. I get it. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. My rug is a Safavieh rug (like the rug in the collage), and the quality is excellent. It’s held up beautifully over the last year and still looks brand new. There are several color options and lots of varying sizes all on this one link.
10) TAO super clean sonic toothbrush / I want this toothbrush. It’s electric (obviously), and not only does it clean your mouth, it also comes with cleaning station that cleans the brush using sonic technology. It comes with the following:
- Power Adapter & Cable
- 5 Replacement heads
- Brush Handle
- Cleaning station
- User’s Manual
This toothbrush automatically shuts off after 2 minutes and pauses every 30 seconds to alert you when it is time to move to the next section of your mouth. It’s unique 360-degree enclosed docking station charges, dries, protects, and sanitizes the bristles of the toothbrush when it is not in use. And get this, the cleaning station kills up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
Chris has used an electric toothbrush for probably about 4 years or so, but I didn’t convert to electric until like a year and half ago or so. I will NEVER go back. My teeth feel so much cleaner, and I have much less build up each time I go to the dentist. Oral health is so important, and an electric toothbrush has made such a difference for me. But the one I have doesn’t clean itself.
So, I just convinced myself. I’m adding this baby to cart right now.
11) round ottoman / I love when a round ottoman is used like a coffee table, and this one would be perfect to style as a coffee table! Just pop a tray on top, style the tray with a plant and other decorative items, and you’ll be good to go!
12) Dyson V11 Cordless Vacuum with Tools / So I have A LOT to say about this vacuum…but I’m not going to say it today. I was under the impression that this vacuum was going to be on SUPER SALE when today’s post went live, but it’s not. So…..instead of giving you a full review today…..I’m going to ask you to sit tight and wait for the sale. The vacuum is awesome, but it’s also quite expensive, so I want to wait until it’s on sale to talk about it! Hopefully I’ll be able to talk about it soon.
Also, don’t forget that if you’re a new customer, they have coupon codes that work with most items (some exclusions apply, like the Dyson vacuum). You can use the code HELLO10 for $10 OFF your $20 purchase (for new customers). You can use the code HSN2021 for $20 OFF a $40 purchase (for new customers).