This post is sponsored by HSN and ShopStyle Collective.The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote products that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
Okay, y’all. Total honesty here.
I’ve shared this before, but until the summer of 2020 when I was introduced to the site during a Birkenstock promotion they were having, I’m not sure if I had ever been on the HSN site. I’m actually not sure if I even knew it existed. Sure, I was aware of the tv channel and the high energy type programming they are known for, but I don’t recall ever connecting that HSN had an online site as well.
WELL THEY DO.
AND IT’S AWESOME.
I’ve partnered with them a handful of times now, and I have to say that I’m hooked. Over the last year or so, I found 2 different Dyson vacuums on super sale, and I’m not even being dramatic when I say they’ve bettered my quality of life. #becausetheytotallyhave
When they sent me their January deals, I poured over the list and found several things I was definitely interested in for myself. THE STUFF IS GOOD Y’ALL. And the deals are INCREDIBLE.
Make sure you take the time to check their “Today’s Special” when you can, because every so often the deal is mind-blowing.
ALSO…if you’re a new customer, they have coupon codes that work with most items (some exclusions apply). You can use the code HELLO10 for $10 OFF your $20 purchase (for new customers). You can use the code HSN2022 for $20 OFF a $40 purchase (for new customers).
Here are my picks for January…
1) Tan-Luxe Body Tanning Butter / 2) Tan-Luxe The Face Self Tan Drops / 3) Beauty Case / 4) Jewelry Organizer / 5) Pro Heavy-Duty Fold Up Rack / 6) Bissel Crosswave / 7) Dr. Brandt No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel / 8) Lemon Soap Set / 9) Lancome Mascara Duo / 10) Storage Cube Set (2 pack)
1) Tan-Luxe Body Tanning Butter / I have never used this product, but I’ve heard influencers talk about it for many years. It has a cult following, and many influencers absolutely swear by it for a natural looking tan. It’s also supposed to moisturize the skin, which is an added bonus.
2) Tan-Luxe The Face Self Tan Drops / I’ve never used this exact product from this brand, but I use a similar product for my face, and I’ve heard from several readers that this product is superior. I love the product I usually use, but I’m out of it, so I’m going to take a chance and order this because so many of y’all have told me to! It’s supposed to deliver natural and even color with no streaks within 2-4 hours. I’ll mix it with favorite moisturizer and apply it all over my face and neck. I’m excited to try this after hearing people sing its praises for so many years. I got the light/medium, and I will control my level of glow by deciding how many drops I need for my perfect color.
3) Beauty Case / This case will expertly organize your skincare and makeup for travel, and the hard exterior will keep everything safe and protected. There’s even a strap on the bag that enables you to slip it snuggly on your luggage.
4) Jewelry Organizer / Do you have lots of earrings? If you do, you need this organizer! It’s a great storage solution for anybody, but I think it would be extra awesome in a dorm room.
5) Pro Heavy-Duty Fold Up Rack / Speaking of organize mode, LOOK AT THIS RACK! My goodness, I’m dreaming of all the things it could hold and organize. I need to talk to Chris, because I’m thinking this would be great for 1 particular corner of our garage. It has FANTASTIC reviews.
6) Bissel Crosswave / Okay, y’all. This little machine can vacuum and clean both your rugs and your hardwoods! Its dual-action brush picks up debris and mops simultaneously. And dual water tanks ensure you never spray dirty water back on your floors. There’s a 30-minute video on the site where you can learn everything about it you need to know. Also, it’s on sale right now!
7) Dr. Brandt No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel / Here’s what it says: Quick eye beauty fix that provides a tightening beauty benefit that smooths the look of undereye skin to visually reduce the appearance of undereye bags, puffiness and dark circles for a more rested eye look in minutes and provides long-term benefits over time with continued use. UM. YES, PLEASE! I’ve heard great things about the Dr. Brandt brand, so I’m intrigued…especially at this reduced price.
8) Lemon Soap Set / I love a lemony scent, and I love the packaging of this adorable set.
9) Lancome Mascara Duo / All mascaras are not created equal, and I love trying out different formulas and different brushes. The Lash Idole lifts and fans, while the Monsieur Big ads volume.
10) Storage Cube Set (2 pack) / It’s January, and if you are anything like me you are in a full-on purge and organize mode. These baskets would be perfect to hold random decorative paper plates and other paper products in my pantry. What could you use them for?
I have one more item to share that I accidently left off the collage, because when I found it, I knew I wanted to share it with y’all. It’s the Ninja Dual Zone Air Fryer! Our air fryer is probably my most used kitchen appliance ever. EVER. This one looks great, and I love everything I’m reading about it. It allows you to cook two foods, two ways, and finish at the same time. GENIUS! It has an XL 10 qt. capacity, which makes it great for large family meals and entertaining. It also has DualZone technology which means it utilizes two cooking zones to increase versatility. The purchase of this air fryer also comes with 15 recipes, with two additional Kickstarter recipes to get you started right out of the box. I’m telling you, this appears to be the Rolls Royce of air fryers. Being able to set different temperatures and different cook times is awesome. And the best news? IT’S ON SALE RIGHT NOW!
And don’t forget, if you’re a new customer, they have coupon codes that work with most items (some exclusions apply). You can use the code HELLO10 for $10 OFF your $20 purchase (for new customers). You can use the code HSN2022 for $20 OFF a $40 purchase (for new customers). You can also use FlexPay, which lets you get what you want now and pay it off in easy installments – interest free! There are no extra charges and no hidden fees.
That’s it for today, y’all! A huge THANK YOU to HSN and ShopStyle Collective for sponsoring this post.
Shopped HSN for decades. If your into kitchen products and small appliances shop the Curtis Stone line, it is great as well as Wolfgang Puck. Anything in absolute jewelry is also worthwhile as the stones look real and hold up to everyday uses. There are many other lines in all areas that are worth checking out with the daily special. Hope you like the Tan Luxe face drops, I would like to try them.
Hey, Carly! Such great tips! I actually wanted to highlight a Curtis Stone 14 piece set today, but it sold out. It looked awesome, so I’m happy to know it truly is! I’m going to need to check out the absolute jewelry line. I’ll keep y’all posted on the tanning drops for sure! xoxo
Shay Shull says
the jewelry organizer is a big YES for me! I love it so much that I’ve even gifted it many times over!
Erika Slaughter says
I don’t think I’ve ever popped onto their website either but it sounds like I need to!