This post is sponsored by Zulily and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
If you are a regular reader of this blog, I hope by now that you are familiar with Zulily. If you’re not familiar, you need to pay extra attention to today’s post, because I promise you that you want to know about this site!
Zulily is the place for all sorts of incredible deals on fashion, family finds, and home décor at the lowest prices. I absolutely LOVE that every day is a new shopping adventure where you can find items (from favorite brands and highly sought-after boutique labels) for up to 70% off! And the fact that there is ALWAYS something new to discover makes checking out the site SO MUCH FUN!
The deals turnover quickly, so you have to move quickly when working with this particular retailer. I check the site each and every day, and when I find items that I want to highlight (that I know y’all will love too), I kick it into high gear and crank out a post! I found tons of great items yesterday, so I threw together a collage/mood board that I hope inspires you!
Today I’m focusing on some absolutely beautiful home finds. You will see today that Zulily has some truly incredible pieces, and I can tell you that I would personally love to have any of these items in my own home.
1) green pottery bowl / 2) rattan pendant light / 3) tufted chair / 4) pillow / 5) rug / 6) lamp / 7) lumbar pillow / 8) ottoman / 9) farmhouse print / 10) sisal rug / 11) writing desk / 12) rug / 13) faux fiddle leaf fig / 14) throw / 15) pair of candleholders / 16) fringe rug
1) green pottery bowl / Okay, so please know that I completely agree with all of y’all that this bowl is crazy expensive. BUT HERE ME OUT. It’s fabulous. I ordered it back in October to give to my friend Cassie for a housewarming present, and she would 1000% agree that it is FANTASTIC. Do I normally spend this much on a housewarming gift? Heck no. But I knew Cassie had to have this bowl. And listen, I was right. SHE HAD TO HAVE IT. If there was a fire, I feel certain she would grab this bowl while saving herself.
It’s terracotta, very heavy, beautifully made, and quite large at 4.75″ x 15.5″. It’s almost as darling as Cassie and her mom.
2) rattan pendant light / This rattan pendant light needs to live in my house. I love it so so much. Here’s a close up look. At $49.99 it is such a steal!
3) tufted chair / Covered in luxurious linen tweed, this club chair would make such a beautiful addition to any traditional decor. It has lovely tufting as well as handsome nail head detailing, and the neutral taupe would go with pretty much anything.
4) pillow / Decorative pillows are such an easy and inexpensive way to infuse color and texture into your space. This pillow is handmade, 20×20, and a classic navy blue with creamy white tufting. I love this sky blue one as well.
5) rug / Safavieh rugs are always so beautiful and the prices are often times jaw dropping when found on Zulily. Even the 8×10 size of this classic red and blue beauty is under $160! And you can grab the 4×6 for only $51.99.
My dining room rug that you see in all of my mirror selfies is a Safavieh, and I always get requests for the source. I scored mine at home chain retailer years ago, and if I remember correctly mine was around $650. I think there might be different levels of quality from Safavieh because my dining room rug appears thicker than most I’m seeing on the Zulily site, but I can definitely vouch for the brand.
And great news for y’all… Zulily has an excellent selection of Safavieh rugs at excellent prices.
6) lamp / Totally whimsical and super cute, this curvy little lady could be yours for under $60!
7) lumbar pillow / This lumbar pillow would look great on my family room sofa. Regularly $88, it’s only $25.45 on Zulily!
8) ottoman / This plush ottoman with nail head accents is such a fabulous piece. I think a pair of them would look great tucked under a sofa table. Pull them out when you need additional seating and tuck them away when you don’t need them.
9) farmhouse print / This print comes in several different sizes, You can choose a simple canvas or a black, white, wood, or gray frame. The 10×15 could lean up against your kitchen backsplash or the 16×20 or 24×30 could fill an empty nook or wall behind your breakfast table!
10) sisal rug / This neutral rug is 100% seagrass and comes in 11 sizes.
11) writing desk / Inspired by old fashioned roll-top desks, this traditional piece breaks into the 21st century with stylishly neutral hue. Plenty of drawers and storage pockets make it an ideal addition to the office or a child’s room.
12) rug / Muted blue, soft grey, and creamy ivory come together to make one gorgeous rug. Oh, and the muted rust adds a subtle pop of color.
13) faux fiddle leaf fig / Don’t have a green thumb? No worries! This faux fiddle leaf will bring color and “life” to your room wherever you might put it. Put it in a basket and admire it every day, but don’t worry about sunlight or water. 😉
14) throw / 50% cotton, 50% chenille, and 100% DARLING. The colors are great, and the fringe and pom poms make it so unique.
15) pair of candleholders / These glass candleholders would look great on a coffee table, in a bookcase, on a mantle, or pretty much anywhere! The bubble glass is so pretty, and the rope adds amazing texture.
16) fringe rug / 100% wool and totally stunning. This rug looks so much more expensive than it is. It’s available in 4×6, 5×8, or a 7′ foot round.
After making the collage yesterday, I ran across one more rug, and I had to purchase it for myself.
I bought this runner for my kitchen just this morning, and I cannot wait to receive it! If you recall, I highlighted a couple of other rugs back in November, but neither of them were quite right. The sizing was a bit off, and they both needed to be a bit wider. Well, this one should be perfect! At 2’7″ x 7’10”, it’s 7 inches wider than the previous rugs I featured!
After remodeling her kitchen, my friend Jamie purchased this exact rug for her home. She showed it to me several months ago from another source, and I almost bought it then. At this price (only $110 for the runner), I could no longer resist it. And let’s all take a minute for her cute pups.
So what do y’all think? What item is your favorite from today’s post? Are any of y’all as smitten with the green bowl as I am?!? And who else wants to snag the runner for their kitchen?
Although today we focused on cozy home finds, you can find pretty much anything your little heart desires on the site. Zulily’s inventory ranges from all sorts of adorable items for your kids, clothes for you (including bags, jewelry, and shoes), tech gadgets, beauty and makeup must haves, tons of fabulous home finds, and more! New products are added to the site every single day, but it’s important to know that you can’t waste time if you find something you have to have, because the deals only last a few days. Also, the prices can’t be beat, so things sell out quickly as well.
Other events of interest on Zulily right now follow:
- There’s a Madewell event with jeans, top, dresses, accessories, bags, and shoes!
- It ends pretty soon, but there’s a CHI haircare to hot tools event HERE!
- Are you an Erin Condren fan? Click HERE for a robust selection of awesome office supplies!
- If you have the home organization bug right now, don’t miss this event.
- There’s an awesome Skin Care Event that includes some of our favorite brands like Supergoop, Coola, St. Tropez, and Peter Thomas Roth.
- My favorite Tory Burch Miller sandals are $30 OFF HERE.
- Dyson launched an event today with lots of refurbished items. I bought my Dyson hairdryer years ago (it was refurbished) and it’s worked perfectly with ZERO problems for almost 3 years now!
A huge thank you to Zulily and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post! I hope y’all can see that Zulily can be your go-to site to snag fabulous deals for both your family and your home. With thousands of product choices and their incredible prices, you will have so much fun finding great deals anytime you hop on the site!
Erika Slaughter says
That bowl MIGHT be just what my kitchen table needs! I’m so glad she shared-on it right now!
One of my friends has that bowl and it is, indeed, “everything” and makes a room!
RIGHT?????? I’m glad I’m not the only one who is completely taken with this bowl!!!!! 🙂 xoxo
Shay Shull says
Well Jamie’s dogs should be a regular on here. They’re SO CUTE!