Happy Monday, Everybody!
I hope everybody had a great weekend! We made a quick trip to the ranch and had a wonderful time. The weather was glorious, the company was awesome, and the food was amazing. We can’t wait to get back as soon as possible.
Today I’m sharing some awesome spring finds! I own a handful of the items already, and the other items are either in my cart or already on their way to me…
1) white wreath / 2) Laneige lip mask / 3) CR Tahitian Manoi Shower Oil / 4) St. Tropez Express Bronzing Mousse / 5) Democracy denim shorts / 6) white flutter sleeve blouse / 7) turquoise hoop earrings / 8) white sandals / 9) gold chain cognac sandals / 10) t shirt dress / 11) girlfriend jeans / 12) neon cardigan / 13) Life in Lilac candle / 14) ruffle sleeve dress
1) white wreath / My sister has been ordering stuff from Amazon for her new house, and she’s hit the jackpot on lots of things. I’ll be sharing some of her scores later this week after she sends me pics, but she said she’s VERY happy with this forsythia wreath! Other things she’s ordered and loves: this runner for her kitchen, this marble and stainless paper towel holder, a white canister set, and this set of Turkish dish towels (in grey).
2) Laneige lip mask / I’ve been talking about this lip mask for years, and I continue to talk about it, because I feel like one of my purposes in life is to share it with the world. Just kidding. Kind of. I literally cannot go to bed without sweeping some onto my lips. I LOVE IT. Another product that has quickly become a MUST HAVE for me is this eltaMD moisturizer and tinted sunscreen. I used to always be good about applying sunscreen when I knew I was going to be in the sun for an extended period of time, but now I never leave the house without it. Even if I’m just going to be in my car, I apply sunscreen now. I’m so pleased so far with the results of the IPL laser I’ve been doing, and I want to protect the progress by making sure my face is ALWAYS protected from the sun now.
3) CR Tahitian Manoi Shower Oil / I use this shower oil all spring and summer long. It feels so luxurious, it’s so hydrating, and the smell is so lovely. My mom is obsessed with it too. Actually, she uses the shower oil and the body butter. She was sitting next to me at Carter’s last soccer game, and I couldn’t get over how great she smelled! Right now, you can use the code STMT20 for 20% off your entire Colleen Rothschild purchase.
4) St. Tropez Express Bronzing Mousse / Okay, I’ve used lots of tanning products in my day. I’ve had and used this one from Amazon for years and still really like it, and I think these tanning drops are great for those that like adding a product to their everyday lotion routine, but my current favorite sunless tanner is the bronzing mousse. I love the texture of the mousse, and I really love that it goes on brown so I can see exactly where I’m applying it. Applying it with a mitt is essential, and you can grab the mitt HERE. The color is a lovely bronzy brown, and it isn’t orange at all. Also, I love that if I miss a spot, I can tell almost immediately and can correct it!
5) Democracy denim shorts / I ordered these for myself, they arrive tomorrow, and I’m excited to review them on Friday’s post! They’ve got the Ab-Solution technology we all know and love, and they are a respectable length. I dig them.
6) white flutter sleeve blouse / I already own this blouse in blush and ADORE it. I got lots of questions from y’all on if you could see through the white one, but I had never tried on the white one. I love a great white blouse, so I decided to order it to see what I thought and review it for everybody! Stay tuned for my thoughts, but I don’t expect it to be see through. The blush one I already own appears to be thick enough that I don’t think the white will be sheer at all.
7) turquoise hoop earrings / I got these earrings last week, and they are GORGEOUS! They are lightweight, and the turquoise is kind of sparkly (if that makes sense at all). They also come in a stunning lapis and beautiful turquoise. They are definitely dressy enough to wear with pretty spring and summer dresses, but I’ll also love them with a white tee and denim shorts.
8) white sandals / I ran across these sandals when browsing Amazon, and I ordered them immediately. I’ve been wanting a pair of white sandals, but I haven’t wanted to spend a lot of money on them, so these were the perfect option for me. If you want a dressier pair and you aren’t sure about all white, check out these with the pearl embellishments. They are quite a bit more expensive, but I love them. I like the “summer sand”.
9) gold chain cognac sandals / I know you’ve already seen these on me on the blog on several different occasions, but they are such an amazing deal, they deserved to be featured yet again. Now, I feel I need to mention again that they do clank when you walk….but listen, I don’t even care. They are so chic.
10) t-shirt dress / Y’all know I love a t-shirt dress, and this looks like a great one. Don’t you worry, I ordered it and will review it on the next Amazon haul. I think I’ll like it with sneakers and a denim jacket. If you’re looking for something nicer than a t-shirt dress, check out this floral number! It’s under $100, and I think it would make a wonderful Easter dress. (I found it after I had already created the collage, which is the only reason it’s not featured on the collage.)
11) girlfriend jeans / I love the wash, I love the length, I love the minimal distressing, and I just know I’m going to love the fit. You can’t go wrong with the Ab-Solution technology (it sucks you in, while still allowing you to breathe). These babies are already on their way to me.
12) neon cardigan / A cardigan is one of my favorite pieces of clothing. This one is totally modern with the shocking neon yellow. I’m going to style it with a white tee, girlfriend jeans, and sneaks!
13) Life in Lilac candle / Okay, Ladies. Have y’all heard of Life in Lilac? The powerhouse influencer Jen Reed at The Sister Studio started a candle company, and my goodness she has absolutely hit it out of the park with her candles. From the packaging, to the vessel, to the scents… everything is premium quality and totally outstanding. Jen sent me several candles and a couple of different diffusers to try, and I have truly been blown away. BELIEVE THE HYPE, y’all.
- 1 -2 items – free shipping
3-4 items 10% off free ship
4-5 items 15%off free ship
6 plus 25% off free ship
I’ve been burning Always Welcome (White Spice & Sueded Cedar) and Heartthrob (oud and dark amber – a seductive scent) for the last week. I’m terrible at describing scents, but I can tell you I’m extremely picky about candles because I don’t like them to be too floral heavy or too sweet, and these two candles have been perfection.
And I don’t just love the scents, I love the jars too. I wasn’t sure about the lilac color and how it would look in my home, but it’s very subtle and really pretty. The lilac jars have actually looked great everywhere I put them. The jar itself is beautiful and puts off a lovely glow when the candle is lit. Not only that, but the packaging itself is beautiful too and would be perfect for gifting. (Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and I can’t think of a mother I know that wouldn’t love these candles.)
I really love the entire “experience” of this candle. I will definitely be repurchasing them both for myself and as gifts in the future.
Other info you need to know about the Life in Lilac Candles: ~Sustainable natural soy ~Free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates ~Hand poured in Los Angeles ~Burn time: 60 hours ~Vegan and cruelty-free ~Beautiful hand-painted lilac jar with luxe gold lid ~Due to hand painting on jars, there may be slight variations in shade ~Wick is 100% cotton. It’s lead-free and zinc-free.
I’ve found that using my diffusers in small spaces is the best way to utilize them. I’ve been moving this one back and forth between my closet and our guest bathroom and am totally impressed. It took a couple of days to get going, but once it got going, it really filled up the spaces and smells amazing. This is “Wonderful and Worthy” (LOVE the name), and it’s a combination of elderflower and lilac. Diffuser info: Adjust the reeds one to two times per week to ensure that your fragrance diffuses throughout your room. If you notice that the ends are dry, turn and flip them to add more intensity to the scent. You may observe the initial evaporation of your diffuser, and however, this will slow down over time.
With both the candles and the diffuser, the scents totally fill up my home, but they somehow do so without being overpowering. Well done, Jen! Remember, BUY MORE AND SAVE MORE if you order in the app today.
14) ruffle sleeve dress / Another t-shirt dress, and I’m in love with the vibrant pink color of this one. How adorable are those little ruffle sleeves! You certainly can’t beat the price at under $20.
That’s all for today, y’all! Short and sweet! Have a wonderful Monday.