Okay, y’all! As far as the weather goes, I might be jumping the gun just a tiny bit here, but it’s nearing September and I am more than ready for fall! I want to ditch my shorts and sandals for jeans and mules, and the idea of wearing a sweater or cardi makes me absolutely giddy.
In honor of the much anticipated season change, I set out to find some great deals that are perfectly suited for cooler temps. And ladies, the items I found are extremely affordable and they will have all of us feeling ready for a football game or a pumpkin patch. Haha!
But really quickly, before we get to the $50 and under finds, I had a couple of finds that I ordered for myself that didn’t make the $50 cut off. Like this split neck smock waist dress (in “rust russet”) that I fell in love with as soon as I saw it. I also grabbed this woven tote I first showed you last week. It’s pricey, but it already arrived and it’s GORGEOUS. I’ll show it next week! And I’m sooooooo excited about these patch pocket high waist flare jeans.
OKAY! Time for FAB FALL FINDS UNDER $50!
1) ruffle sleeve peplum blouse / 2) open front cardigan / 3) half zip sweater / 4) dress / 5) woven bag / 6) bag strap (stripe rose brown) and bag / 7) dress / 8) lounge shirt / 9) lounge leggings / 10) fringe earrings / 11) lipstick (Love Liberty) / 12) gold bracelet stack / 13) beaded cuff bracelet / 14) chunky booties
1) ruffle sleeve peplum blouse / This blouse is perfect for both now and early fall. Now it would look great with white jeans, denim shorts, or regular denim. As we move into fall, it would look great with black denim, with black slacks, with boot cut jeans, with ankle jeans, whatever! This is a really versatile top that could be worn out on a date night or to the office. It comes in lots of different color choices. It has EXCELLENT reviews.
2) open front cardigan / This “spiced saffron” screams fall, but it also comes in grey, red wine, black, and oatmeal. It’s a fantastic basic, and there’s a place for a cardi like this in everybody’s closets.
3) half zip sweater / I love a chunky sweater, I love a half zip, and I love a dramatic collar. This sweater brings together all 3 adorable design features! This “solid rust red” looks like a fall leaf after it’s changed colors, but I also really love the light khaki and the sold denim blue. It comes in 17 colors, so there is definitely something for everybody.
4) dress / Stretchy, flirty, and flowy with a v-neckline. I love it! Wear it with sandals, wear it with heels, wear it with booties, wear it with tall boots, just wear it!
5) woven bag / I have this bag AND I LOVE THIS BAG. It’s such a great year-round bag, but it lives out its fullest potential in fall. 🙂 This is the “brown”, but it comes in 8 other colors, including a metallic silver and gold. Fun!
7) dress / What’s not to love about plaid, a ruffle neck, puff sleeves, and a drop hem! SO CUTE!
8) lounge shirt / Okay, so this lounge shirt and the lounge leggings (#9) have my name written alllllllll over them. I want to put them on and not take them off until spring.
9) lounge leggings / I need these in my life for sure.
11) lipstick (Love Liberty) / Love Liberty is always one of my go-to lipstick shades for fall. I top it with a little clear or champagne gloss, and I love it!
12) gold bracelet stack / Y’all, I know I put this gold bracelet stack in TONS of collages and in TONS of outfit planning inspiration flat lays, but it’s because it is straight up awesome. Get it. Trust me.
14) chunky booties / I bought these booties last year and wore the heck out of them. Because of that, I had to include them in today’s Under $50 collage. I wore them really frequently and can highly recommend them!
That’s all for today, y’all! Treat yourself to something and look forward to a little Fall Happy Mail! xoxo