This post is sponsored by Zulily and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
If you are a regular reader of this blog, I hope that you are now familiar with Zulily. If you’re not, you need to pay extra attention to today’s post, because I promise you that you want to know about this site!
Zulily is the place for all sorts of incredible deals on fashion, family finds, and home décor at the lowest prices. I absolutely LOVE that every day is a new shopping adventure where you can find items (from favorite brands and highly sought-after boutique labels) for up to 70% off! And the fact that there is ALWAYS something new to discover makes checking out the site SO MUCH FUN!
The deals turnover quickly, so you have to move quickly when working with this particular retailer. I check the site each and every day, and when I find items that I want to highlight (that I know y’all will love too), I kick it into high gear and crank out a post!
Today I’m focusing on TOYS!!!
With Christmas just around the corner, I know lots of you ladies out there are in total Santa mode. You will see today that Zulily has some truly awesome toys, and I hope that this post is going to help lots of you cross some of your kid’s names off of your lists!
1) Sing Along Piano / 2) Space Adventure Tent / 3) Tea Time Pastry Tower / 4) 4:1 Mercedes Push Car / 5) Magna-Tiles / 6) Deluxe Wooden Standing Art Easel / 7) Smithsonian My First 2:1 Tablet / 8) LED basketball / 9) hopscotch rug / 10) chalk set / 11) Tool Table / 12) Avatar Lego Set / 13) Bristle Blocks / 14) Deluxe Activity Cube / 15) Pottery Kit / 16) Deluxe Art Master Play Desk
1) Sing Along Piano / Do you have a little one that loves to perform? This piano is the gift for them! It’s complete with demo songs, instrumental accents, and the most important part… a sing-along microphone!
2) Space Adventure Tent / At just under $30, this tent is a high impact gift for a kid that loves space. It has excellent reviews and pops up and down easily.
3) Tea Time Pastry Tower / This little tea set is adorable, and I feel like a little girl would be just delighted to play with it. While playing with it you can work on sharing, taking turns and serving others. I can’t believe it’s under $25!
4) 4:1 Mercedes Push Car / This push car is an incredible deal. It retails for $199, but you can grab it on Zulily right now for $84.99! Little speedsters zoom into fun with this car that can be converted into a walker car, a riding car, a stroller car and a push car with swing option. Working LED lights add realistic fun.
5) Magna-Tiles / I’m convinced that Magna-Tiles are one of the best toys for kids 10 and under. They really capture the imagination and encourage independent play! This particular set features some cute little animals too.
6) Deluxe Wooden Standing Art Easel / Turn any room into an art studio with this double-sided, pint-size art easel! Little ones can build up their creativity, fine motor skills and pencil grip while they doodle on the chalkboard, dry-erase board and roll of paper. Suggested retail is $114.99, but Zulily has it right now for only $68.99! This is a Melissa and Doug product, so you know it’s well made. Click HERE for all Melissa and Doug products.
7) Smithsonian My First 2:1 Tablet / How cute is this tablet! I think any kid would love to tap around on it while learning colors, numbers, and animals.
8) LED basketball / This official size basketball has LED lights to make your kid’s game extra flashy and fun.
9) hopscotch rug / I’m going to be honest, when I chose this item for the collage, I thought it was a wooden Melissa and Doug puzzle. I was wrong! Instead, this is a Melissa and Doug hopscotch rug! Think of how cute it would be in a playroom! * 26.5” W x 78.5” H * stain-resistant * Skid-proof backing
10) chalk set / Do you need another gift to throw under the tree, but you don’t want it to cost a lot? How about this 40-piece sidewalk chalk set for $5.28. Every kid I’ve ever known loves to sidewalk chalk!
11) Tool Table / Carter would have absolutely loved this little tool table when he was little! I would have loved that it folds up to a suitcase and keeps everything neatly contained.
12) Avatar Lego Set / Do you have a Lego lover? This Avatar set is for kids 9+. I think it’s awesome that Legos are interactive toys that can engage older kids.
13) Bristle Blocks / Mamas! Grandmas! Check out this FANTASTIC deal! This bristle blocks set has a suggested value of $159.99, and right now you can grab it on Zulily for just $44.88. The reviews are excellent, near perfect actually, and these blocks will provide countless hours of independent play. They are also great for interactive play with others, and you’ll have fun playing with them too.
14) Deluxe Activity Cube / Carter never had one of these, but I don’t know why, because he always absolutely loved playing with it at his pediatrician’s office (on the well-side). Haha! 🙂 Even a 1-year-old can play with and enjoy this activity cube. Each side features a different colorful activity that helps little ones improve shape and color recognition and hand-eye coordination skills. With tons of different things to do, it’s sure to have them captivated for hours.
15) Pottery Kit / Is it weird that I want this for myself, because I kind of do. 🙂 The reviews are a bit all over the place, but the people that love it realllllllllly love it.
16) Deluxe Art Master Play Desk / Do you have a little artist in your home? If so, he or she NEEDS this desk! It features a work board that lifts up for space to store coloring books, and it has a side pocket and lots of compartments for art supplies. The reviews are near perfect. This would be a great Santa gift all set up and ready to go on Christmas morning!
Click HERE for Santa’s workshop.
Click HERE for The Holiday Shop. If you click over you’ll get to see EVERYTHING you could possibly want or need for the holiday season. We’re talking pajamas for the family, serving pieces for your kitchen, Christmas decorations, etc. You can aslo see their top gift picks and you can browse toys by age.
And listen, although today we focused on TOYS FOR YOUR KIDS, you can find pretty much anything your little heart desires on the site. And you could actually cross off everyone on your list while sticking to a reasonable budget. A handful of gift examples follow…
Click HERE for all Koolaburra by UGG options for both kids and adults.
This mini suede boot is super cute and would keep you looking great and feeling warm! I’d wear them with both jeans and leggings. They’re $25 off right now and come in several color choices.
Click HERE for all sort of incredible OXO gadgets for your kitchen.
This Good Grips container set could help you organize your pantry (and make it look pretty) in no time at all.
Click HERE for all Philosophy products.
I love the Philosophy brand, and I love a holiday gift set. This Pure Grace mini gift set looks so festive! This 3-piece set includes body spritz, shampoo/shower gel/bubble bath, and lotion.
Click HERE for all Kendra Scott options on Zulily right now. I was actually floored at all they have to offer. You can even find some fine jewelry options (with real diamonds!) for super reduced pricing.
I have these Kendra Scott hoops and love them. They are simple, classic, and go with everything.
Are you familiar with the Joules brand? They are a British clothing brand that’s known for their fun and vibrant clothes! Click HERE for all Joules options available on Zulily right now including pullovers, rain boots, bags, pajama pants, jackets, and more.
These short floral rain boots are DARLING. And y’all, these are only $34.50.
Things You Need to Know
December 19th is the cut-off date for Christmas shipping and delivery, and there are some items that you’ll see tagged with a gift icon which means they qualify for Guaranteed Delivery by Christmas (GCD)!
People often ask me how Zulily is able to offer such low prices on some items, and the answer is simple. They are able to offer lower prices by not keeping warehouses full of items. It sometimes takes a little longer for certain items to ship, but it allows them to pass lower prices and great savings along to their customers. #totallyworthit
A huge thank you to Zulily and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post! I hope y’all can see that Zulily can be your go-to site to snag fabulous deals for both your family and your home. With thousands of product choices and their incredible prices, you will have so much fun finding great deals anytime you hop on the site!