Well. I can’t believe we’re here. We’ve had the best summer, and I am in NO WAY ready for it to end. I am however ready for the temps to cool down a bit. I mean…I may not be over summer, but I am officially over 100 degree plus weather.
Luckily, my favorite season to dress for is fall, so that eases the blow of heading back to school and the end of summer. I always get so excited when fall styles start hitting the shelves, and last week I started to see some darling items pop up here and there. I browsed online at lots of different retailers, and today I’m highlighting some items that caught my eye. I’ve already ordered several of them for myself, so be looking for full reviews in the near future.
Doesn’t this collage get you in the mood for cooler temps?!?
1) layered necklace / 2) chunky gold hoop earrings / 3) sneakers / 4) cognac flats / 5) block heel booties / 6) cognac clutch with camo / 7) coffee weather sweatshirt / 8) floral print blouse / 9) cable stitch cardigan / 10) star military jacket / 11) funnel neck sweater / 12) tiered dress /13) split neck tiered dress / 14) sherpa cardigan / 15) Madewell slim boy jeans
1) layered necklace / This is really 3 necklaces in 1. They aren’t attached, so you can wear each of them on their own or you can wear both of them together for a layered look. It’s got fabulous reviews, it’s a great price, and many of you can get it same day or next day!
2) chunky gold hoop earrings / These were recommended to me by a reader, and I’m so happy to have them. They are simple and classic, but they are chunky so they make a bit of a statement. And you can’t beat the price.
3) sneakers / So last year I became a huge fan of fashion sneakers, and I wore them all the time. I’ve been looking this year, and this pair caught my eye. I’m pumped because they are already on their way to me. It says they are super cushy and ultra supportive with a Cloudlift insole. I’M INTRIGUED. And I just love the color combo. I think the brown, white, blush, and rust palette will be so great with all of my fall outfits.
4) cognac flats / I think these look super high end, but they’re not at all! Love the color, love the embossing, love the deep v.
5) block heel booties / So many of you were bummed to miss out on the neutral block heel booties from the NSale, but I found these on Amazon and they look pretty dang identical! I’ve ordered them to compare, so I’ll be able to give a detailed review and comparison very soon. The block heel, the pointy toe, and the deep cut out on the side all look awesome.
6) cognac clutch with camo / This cutie little bag combines cognac with a camo and pink stripe! It’s a little edgy, and I think it will add a lot of fun to lots of different outfits. You can wear it as a cross body, or you can take off the strap and carry it as a clutch.
7) coffee weather sweatshirt / I’m not sure if I’ve ever talked about this on the blog, but I don’t drink coffee. I WISH I DID. I would give anything to be able to look forward to a yummy cup of coffee in the morning, but I just don’t like the taste. Boo! Still, I know most people are coffee lovers, and I think this sweatshirt is adorable!
8) floral print blouse / Wear it with jeans, or wear it with a pair of nice slacks or a pencil skirt for the office. I think it would be great with skinny jeans and booties with a cardigan thrown on top.
9) cable stitch cardigan / Speaking of cardigan, I’m loving this chunky knit cable stitch cardigan. It also comes in olive, cream, and taupe.
10) star military jacket / Y’all. HOW GREAT IS THIS JACKET. It’s on it’s way to me and has fantastic reviews, so I have super high hopes. It’s a classic military jacket, but with stars! It’s got an internal drawstring at the waist, so you can cinch it up to give yourself some shape and really customize the fit. I’ll wear this with regular denim, with black jeans, with grey jeans, and maybe even a cute and simple t shirt dress.
11) funnel neck sweater / I ordered this when I first saw it, and it’s already arrived. It’s sooooooo soft! It will be great with skinny jeans, and it’s definitely long enough for leggings too! WooHoo!
12) tiered dress / I love a great dress in the fall. Pair this with booties and some gold jewelry, and you’ve got a wonderful fall outfit. I also think this dress could be great with a cardigan, a denim jacket, a military jacket, or a leather jacket layered on top.
13) split neck tiered dress / Consider me #influenced with this dress. I saw it on another influencer on instagram and it was DARLING. Such a cute fit and pattern. I couldn’t resist.
14) sherpa cardigan / You can’t get much cozier looking than this cozy sherpa cardigan. It comes in like a billion colors and looks like it is going to be perfectly slouchy. I grabbed the A-Mocha. I’m going to love it with a white tee, gold jewelry, boyfriend jeans, and the fashion sneakers in the collage (#3)!
15) Madewell slim boy jeans / I’m still proudly wearing my skinny jeans, but I have been LOVING straight legged options as well. These caught my eye, and I hope to have a full review for you very soon. They look like the perfect jean for those that are just now trying to branch out from skinny jeans. They have a bit of a relaxed fit, but they aren’t too baggy or slouchy.
That’s it for today! Short and sweet, y’all!
I’ve had #1 and #2 for about a couple of weeks and think they’re both awesome. I just received #11, #13, and #14 and they look great! I’ve ordered #3, #5, #8, #10, #12, and #15. I look forward to reviewing most of these items in future posts.
So what caught your eye? If you could pick only one thing, what would you pick? I think I’m most excited about the sneakers (#3), but the star military jacket is a close second.