As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
Happy Friday, Everybody! WoooooooooooHoooooooooo!
I’m of course happy because it’s Friday, but I’m also THRILLED that today is my monthly Amazon haul!!! Today’s stuff is SO GOOD, y’all. The items are DARLING, WELL MADE, and the prices are FANTASTIC. We all know that shopping Amazon can be hit or miss, but with me putting in the work for you, I’m hoping you’ll only have a cart full of HITS!
Here’s a little sneak peek of this month’s haul…
Let’s kick things off with this super soft and totally adorable sweater. It has over 2,000 5 star reviews and it’s ON SALE right now! It has a deep v neck (but not too deep), a subtle puff sleeve, and a banded hem. I like to wear it out, but I also like to wear it with a 1/2 tuck. It looks great both ways. You will definitely want to wear a nude bra under it because the tiny little holes do let the color of the bra peek through a bit. For size reference, I’m wearing a small, but I think a medium might be better on me.
Here it is worn a bit more casually with jeans and sneakers.
Conner showed the same sweater in white in a business casual look. She’s wearing an x-small sweater, and her heels are from Amazon too!
I’ve shown you this ruffle sleeve tee before in olive, but this orange (totally leans coral) is such a pretty spring and summer color! It’s soft, and the ruffle sleeves are flouncy, but not too exaggerated. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
It looks awesome with white denim too.
My favorite white “jeans” are officially called “ankle skinny pants”, and I’m wearing them in a majority of today’s outfits. I think a pair of white jeans that you love are a necessity. These are SO DANG SOFT, really stretchy, very slimming, and incredibly comfortable. I love the white button and the little side slits at the ankle. They aren’t see thru, but I of course still recommend wearing nude undies. They actually come in 8 colors, and I predict that some of you will like the fit and comfort so much that you will end up ordering them in at least 1 more color.
I’m wearing a regular size 4, but because of the stretch, I suggest sizing down if between sizes.
And here’s the same tee, but it oatmeal! It’s a great neutral and a wonderful basic that has a little something extra because of the ruffle sleeves. Again, I’m wearing a medium.
I’ve got another ruffle sleeve for you, but this is a blouse vs. a tee.
This ruffle sleeve blouse has a flouncy little sleeve, a crew neck, and a nice relaxed fit. It’s also lined! I think it is made for white denim, don’t you? For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
I also love it worn a little more casually here with a light-washed denim.
You’ve seen these jeans before in previous Amazon posts, and I continue to be obsessed. I’m wearing the “light blue vintage”. They’re a straight leg jean, but a skinny straight leg, so they are an easy way to ease into the straight leg trend if you haven’t tried it yet. I’m wearing my regular size 4. Size down if between sizes. Oh, and they have the AbSolution technology we are all obsessed with!
They really are the perfect spring and summer light wash jean.
This sweater is super similar to the navy v-neck at the top of today’s post, but this one is a square neck. I don’t think I have any other square neck tops in my closet, but I this cut is super flattering. Again, I’m wearing a small, but I think a medium might be better.
And in true me fashion, you know I had to throw a denim jacket on top.
This denim jacket was probably in my Top 5 Amazon finds for the year, and right now it’s ON SALE! I picked a light wash for spring and summer (this is the A Azure Mood), but it comes in several other washes in this exact style. Now I’m warning you, there are some other TERRIBLE denim jackets on this same link (I’m looking at you daisy jacket), so beware. Haha! For size reference, I’m wearing a medium. It’s soft and stretchy, and I love the fit.
This hobo tote bag was a surprise to me. When I ordered it, I had high hopes, but I was afraid it was going to maybe look or feel plastic-y. It doesn’t at all! It’s a pliable vegan leather that’s very soft and it fits comfortably over my shoulder. It doesn’t have any interior pockets, but it does come with a large zippered pouch. I love it in the cognac, but it also comes in taupe, creamy white, black, and silver.
How completely adorable is this polka dot sweater?!? It’s very soft and has a great amount of stretch in it. I love the fabric, the quality is great, and y’all know that I’m a huge fan of the longer sleeves. I was immediately drawn to the pink (as I often am), but it comes in 9 total colors. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium. This is definitely nice enough to wear to the office as well.
I’m in love with these white bootcut jeans. They are Democracy, so they have the Ab-Solution technology like the Wit and Wisdom jeans we all know and love. They are stretchy, comfy, and incredibly flattering. I think white jeans look so crisp and fresh, and the boot cut styling will make you look and feel taller and thinner that you actually are. I’m so happy to have them in my closet. I’m wearing a size 2 (so I suggest you size down if between sizes).
If you want to see all the Democracy jean options on Amazon, click HERE.
I actually showed you this sweater for the first time last year…
These jeans are a great light-medium wash that is perfect for spring. I originally recommended them last year, and I’ve received tons of feedback (at least 50 comments or e-mails!) from y’all letting me know that you ordered the jeans and love them too. They aren’t normal jean sizing, but at a regular 27 or sometimes 28 (depending on the jean brand), I ordered the medium. They have some serious stretch to them, so I think a small would have been fine, but I’m good with the fit of the mediums.
I really like these jeans, and at under $40 they are an incredible buy. UPDATE: I just ordered the smalls, so I’ll show those soon.
This waffle knit sweater is such a great basic. It has a drop shoulder and a casual slouchy look, but it doesn’t look sloppy at all. I love the functional buttons (they are like wood or maybe cork?), and there are side slits too. It’s a waffle knit, but it’s like a waffle knit sweater because it’s got more weight to it than a normal waffle knit. It’s the perfect weight and style to help you usher in spring. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium for a slouchy look.
This is the “navy” that I first showed you last year, but I think it’s in between a navy and a royal blue color. It’s fresh and so springy!
This fringe neck sweater is light to medium weight. I think this light pink is such a pretty color, and I like the relaxed fit. This one has a hood. For size reference, I’m wearing a small.
Oversized quarter zip sweaters are all the rage right now. The Faherty version is $168, but this pullover sweater below is a great option and it’s ON SALE right now for just under $40! It’s definitely long and roomy enough for leggings, but it looks great with jeans too. It comes in lots of colors, so there’s something for everybody. For size reference, I’m wearing a small and it still has a ton of room.
I showed it in blush last month. It’s a great sweater.
This smocked blouse is a really pretty pale blue and the smocking, tiny ruffle neck, and flutter sleeves make it super feminine. I’m wearing a medium, but I need a small.
I’m always on the hunt for a great tee.
AND THIS IS A REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY GREAT TEE.
First of all, this crew neck tee is super affordable. Like I’m talking between $12-$20 depending on the size and color. This burgundy below (I think it’s a deep red more than a burgundy) is ONLY $12.50 in the medium! You can even grab a 2-pack of white tees for ONLY $16.60! WOW! I own this tee in several colors. I love the relaxed fit (not fitted, but not boxy or sloppy) and it launders perfectly. Again, for size reference, I wear a medium.
I grabbed this bag because y’all are always asking for affordable bag options and I thought this one was super fun! It comes in several colors with a couple of different bag strap options in both medium and large. This is the large in “pink” which is a very subtle blush color.
Want some more great tee options? Look how adorable this pink stripe tee is! There’s a v-neck on the left and a crewneck on the right. I’m wearing a medium in both, but the v-neck is definitely more fitted.
This camel heather open front cardigan is one I’ve owned for a couple of years now. It’s AWESOME and a basic that would serve you well in your closet. It’s lightweight, has a nice flowy fit, and it looks great with regular denim, white denim, black denim, and dress pants as well. For size reference, I’m wearing a small.
Tell me this isn’t a perfect spring outfit.
Okay, ladies. Listen up! This v-neck cardigan is one of the best deals on Amazon. I can’t even tell you how many colors I own it in, but it’s probably not enough. IT’S A FABULOUS CARDI. It comes in a crew neck version too, but I prefer the v-neck. I like the fit of the medium.
And here it is in pink! I love it so much.
You’ve already seen everything I’m wearing in this next outfit, I’m just mixing and matching the pieces into this new outfit.
Size References: Medium in the tee, medium in the jacket, size 2 in the jeans.
This striped peplum tee is breezy, super cute, and the fit is very forgiving. It is quite wide, so some of you might not like that. It’s also super fun and flirty! I love the stripes, but it comes in several solids and other color stripes as well. It’s not totally cropped, but it’s definitely on the shorter side. I’m wearing a small.
Here I am wearing it last year with the white boot cut jeans.
Do you remember the pink flutter sleeve blouse I showed earlier? Here’s the same blouse in a different colorway. It’s a graphic print where the blue and orange designs almost look like brush strokes. Again, I’m wearing a medium.
And with white denim…
Here in a similar print is a pretty dress! I do think that this dress leans a little fall, but it works for spring as well. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
Now that I know I like the dress, I’m going to order the “sky blue” that is actually a gorgeous floral that almost looks like a floral watercolor. It could be a great option for an Easter dress!
It comes in several colors, and I think dress is a great option for teachers. It’s super comfy, obviously long, and it looks great with a denim jacket thrown on top. Worn on it’s own, I actually think it leans a bit “Little House On The Prarie”, but the denim jacket fixes that. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
You’ve seen me highlighting this batwing cardigan in a dark brown since last fall. I LOVE IT. I love it so much in fact, that I ordered it in this red. Officially this one is called “red/orange”, but I think it’s a very true red. And it comes in 16 color options, so there’s truly something for everybody! This cardi is a chunky knit and a mid-weight. It’s a batwing design, but you can see how the lower arms are super fitted, so it doesn’t look sloppy. I love the slouchy fit.
For size reference, I’m wearing a small.
This pullover sweatshirt from Amazon is a Lululemon dupe. I don’t personally own any Lulu so I have nothing to compare it to, but I can tell you I’m obsessed with this pullover. It’s the collar for me, y’all! I wear it with both jeans and joggers. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
This crop hoodie comes in several styles, and this is the full zip with the hood. Its fleece lined, it’s got thumbholes, and it has a really cool collar (seen better on the site). The sweatshirt is quite warm, and it’s so dang cute! For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
It has fantastic reviews, and at just under $40 it’s an awesome deal.
These are the 7/8 leggings that everybody swears are a perfect dupe for the lululemon Align leggings. Now, I wouldn’t know because I’ve never even tried the Aligns, but I do know that I think these are incredible. THEY FEEL LIKE BUTTER. I’m wearing the black, but they come in many colors. For size reference, I’m wearing a small.
I’m also wearing the black version of the #9 cropped hoodie that I actually showed in several colors last year.
This sweatshirt is lighter weight than the one above, and this one isn’t lined with fleece. It’s also a bit more cropped. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
If you want a super cozy sweatshirt, check out this oatmeal heather hoodie! It’s lined with fleece, so it’s nice and warm. There are lots of other basic options, as well as some bolder colors and some patterns. I’m wearing a medium.
The joggers are also fleece lined and incredibly cozy. I’m wearing a small.
I love everything about this hooded sweatshirt including the color, the fit, and the price. I’m wearing the “lilac”, and it’s a really soft purple. But if you don’t like the lilac, it comes in 14 colors! For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
And if you want a set, you can find the cute matching sweatpants HERE.
This quarter zip sweatshirt has 4,000 ratings, and they are almost all 5 stars! I sized up to a large in this because I wanted it to be long and a relaxed fit in case I wanted to wear it with leggings. If only wearing with jeans, I would have stuck with a medium. I’ve had this striped version for at least a year now.
And I liked it so much, I grabbed the light pink too.
This neon ombre hooded sweatshirt has near perfect ratings. It’s more expensive than most of my Amazon purchases, but I’ve been really happy with it. It’s very lightweight, but still manages to be warm. It’s soft and lined with a really light fleece. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
This fun neon yellow hoodie is the same one as the oatmeal heather one above. This one is obviously quite a bit more bold. 🙂 Lined with fleece. super warm, and I’m wearing a medium.
The joggers are a perfect lightweight jogger for spring and summer. I’m wearing a small.
And here it is with jeans…
This cute little short pajama set reminds me very much of my Cool Night’s Soma sets that I have, but this set is much more affordable One of the reviews even says “soft as baby clothes” and I’d have to agree! SERIOUSLY SO SOFT. I love the little black dots and the pink piping on this set, but there are so many colors and patterns to choose from. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
Now it’s time to talk BEAUTY, and I wanted to repost some of my tip top faves!
Over the last several years, Amazon has become one of my Top 3 GO TO retailers that I order many of my favorite beauty products from on the regular. Most products arrive next day and some even arrive same day, so the convenience of ordering them on Amazon is undeniable.
Y’alls most loved Amazon Beauty products of 2022 of course contain many of my personal favorites as well.
Let’s see what made it to the top of our lists…
1) Laneige lip balm / 2) pmd Smart Facial Cleaning Device / 3) eltaMD tinted sunscreen / 4) chin masks / 5) Lumify eye drops / 6) spinning beauty organizer / 7) Biolage shampoo / 8) Stridex pads / 9) toiletry travel bag / 10) Revlon drying brush / 11) Biolage conditioning balm / 12) Tula Rose Glow Cooling and Brightening Eye Balm / 13) CHI hairspray / 14) Kenra blow dry spray / 15) hot rollers / 16) STUFF bag / 17) face roller / 18) ilia lip gloss / 19) facial hair remover / 20) Mario Badescu Drying Lotion / 21) St. Tropez self tanner
1) Laneige lip balm / This Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is a product that I absolutely swear by. I keep it on my nightstand and use it every single night. Like, I can’t go to sleep if I don’t have it on, and I travel with it too.
I don’t suffer from dry and flaky lips, which is what this product really targets, but I do love going to bed at night with super moisturized lips and my goodness does this product deliver. For me, it just gives me extra silky and smooth lips. If you suffer from dry lips, this is going to be a game changer for you. If you apply a thick layer at night, when you wake up the next morning, the flakes are going to be sitting on top of the skin. They then recommend taking a damp wash cloth to wipe the flakes away.
It has well over 15,000 5-star reviews, and I have several friends that swear by it as well.
2) pmd Smart Facial Cleaning Device / I don’t remember talking about this very often, so I must have mentioned this device when it was on sale one time or another since it made the Top 20. It’s a is a smart facial cleansing device that uses over 7,000 vibrations per minute. The Sonic Glow technology deeply removes the skin’s impurities by breaking down dirt and oil from within the pores. It has excellent reviews and people say their faces are so soft and so clean after using it.
3) eltaMD tinted sunscreen / When I shared this EltaMD sunscreen, I could hardly believe the incredible feedback I received from y’all. It seems that tons of y’all were already devoted users of this product and y’all needed to be telling ME to. #yalldroppedtheball
Well, instead of being mad at you (haha!), I’m just going to be happy that I am now using it myself. The hype is real.
Click HERE if you want to get to the Facebook post to see what everybody else had to say about it. It seems that not just my dermatologist recommends it, but everybody’s dermatologist does.
Here are just some of the comments:
The best sunscreen by far! I’ve had multiple dermatologist tell me that’s what I have to use. I use the tinted one on my face everyday. Zinc oxide is very important to have in a sunscreen especially on the face. – Summer V.
I use it everyday and have for about 3 years now! Love it! Will never use anything else. Makeup goes on great over it! – Liz B.
I just starting using the Elta Glow and really like it too. Mix just a tiny bit of the Drunk Elephant drops you told me about and it works great! – Jill M.
Yes! I’ve used it for probably 10 years, my husband uses it too. I love the tinted and sport versions also! – Brooklyn D.
Best facial sunscreen, hands down! I’ve been using it for years and I absolutely love it. I actually use the tinted version, which is magic on my skin – almost has like a blurring effect and leaves me with a lovely dewy look. Amazing. – Laura L.
4) chin masks / Several beauty influencers I follow swear by these masks, so I finally ordered them to try for myself. They really do make a noticeable difference as they help to restore shape and definition to your jawline. The masks strap under your chin, cover your entire chin and the top portion of your neck, and hook over your ears. They are very cooling, and they seriously do tighten up your chin and neck skin. #goodbyedoublechin
5) Lumify eye drops / I bought these eye drops for the first time over the summer, and now I cannot imagine not using them. They make my eyeballs SO WHITE, which makes such a difference in overall appearance. After using the drops, the whites of my eyes really pop! The reviews are absolutely outstanding. You should one thousand percent give them a try. They work better than any other eye drop I’ve ever used.
6) spinning beauty organizer / I think this is the 3rd year in a row I’ve talked about this organizer, and to be honest, I don’t know how I ever functioned without it. You can adjust the shelf height for your personal needs, it spins all the way around, the products are super accessible, and it holds ALL THE THINGS! I highly recommend this baby.
7) Biolage shampoo / This is the shampoo I use every single time I wash my hair. Y’all know I don’t love the CR shampoo, but I do love this Biolage product. It’s a great value for the size.
8) Stridex pads / During football season, it looked for a hot minute like Carter was going to start developing acne on his chin. I immediately bought these Stridex pads, and he never had a break out!
9) toiletry travel bag / My toiletry bag is one of my very favorite items. I have the LARGE, it holds SO MUCH STUFF, and I love how you can hang it up and everything is so easily accessible. It has over 30,000 5 Star Ratings and could be at your house by this afternoon.
And this is what it looks like all folded up and zipped up. Again, mine is the large.
I have this weekender bag and flipping LOVE it. AND IT’S 37% OFF RIGHT NOW! It holds sooooooo much. I’ve had it for a couple of years now and it’s awesome. It’s totally spacious and holds way more than I thought it would. And I love the zippered compartment on the bottom for all my shoes.
I shared this before, but my friend Keely bought them for Christmas presents for some of the girls in her family and had them monogrammed! I think they look awesome, and they would be a great Valentine’s gift as well!
10) Revlon drying brush / After I wash my hair, I use the Revlon One Step Dryer and Volumizer to dry my hair. I typically wash my every other night, and then in the morning I pop these rollers into my hair. Yep, I use rollers. We’ll talk about them more in a minute.
Yes, I have the super expensive Dyson dryer, and I do still love it. But this one is over $300 less, and I love it too. Here’s what I love the most about it: it’s sooo hard to get the bumpy ridges out of the back of my hair…AND DARE I SAY, THIS UNDER $50 TOOL MAKES IT EASY. Did you hear that? I SAID EASY. I know it’s pretty unbelievable, but it’s true. I try to let my hair air dry as much as possible before using it. The only complaint I have is that it gets realllllllllllly hot, so I most often use it on low.
11) Biolage conditioning balm / I absolutely swear by the Colleen Rothschild Quench and Shine Restorative Mask, but it was sold out for a while, so I had to find another option. I stumbled upon this Biolage HydraSource conditioning balm. Y’ALL. It’s AMAZING. My hair is so soft, so shiny, and so manageable!!! I love this product. Go ahead and get the big size in the rub. You won’t regret it.
12) Tula Rose Glow Cooling and Brightening Eye Balm / I’ve actually been using this product for several years now and really enjoy it. I don’t really deal with dark circles (which many say it helps tremendously), but I use it every morning and I do feel like it brightens my eyes and wakes up my face. It gives a really nice sheen and just a healthy little glow. I sweep it on under my eyes, on my brow bone, and even sometimes on my cheekbones.
HOW TO: After you moisturize, apply around the entire eye and on the orbital bone for a brighter appearance. You can even use it as a highlighter on your cheekbones, cupid’s bow, nose or anywhere else you want a glow effect. Due to the unique balm texture of this product, you can reapply throughout the day to energize and brighten the eye area.
13) CHI hairspray / I’m super picky about my hair spray. I of course want it to hold my hair, but I also want to still be able to run my fingers thru my hair. I like buying it in these small bottles and usually buy 3 at a time.
14) Kenra blow dry spray / This Kenra blow dry spray has been a favorite product of mine for at least 3-4 years now. In fact, it’s a MUST HAVE for me. I spray it on my wet hair before blow drying. First of all, it smells fantastic. I’d seriously buy it for the smell alone, but it’s also a heat protectant. It reduces dry time and it manages fly aways. You’ll love it.
15) hot rollers / I have lots of hair tools that I use and love (my Dyson hairdryer, Revlon dryer brush, curling iron, and rollers are all awesome). But if I had to choose only 1 of them to keep, I would definitely choose my Conair rollers. I get questions about my hair pretty frequently, and these rollers are definitely what give my hair the “bounce” that lots of y’all often ask me about.
I put 1 on the crown of my head, 1 on each side, and 2 in the back. PRO TIP: I don’t use the roller clips that come with it because they crease my hair. Instead, I use these.
This brush is also one of my favorite Amazon purchases EVER. It wasn’t in the Top 20 because it’s usually sold out, but it’s available now! The shipping is a bit delayed, but at least it’s available! And yes, it’s a brush that is $35 (which of course seems pricey for a bush), but it’s worth EVERY DANG PENNY. I’m telling you, this brush is incredible.
I use it on my dry hair of course, but I also use it on my wet hair before I even get out of the shower. It gets tangles out gently, and there’s something about the handle that makes it ergonomic. I know it sounds silly, but it just fits perfectly into my hand.
Here’s a shot of my hair after using the hot rollers.
16) STUFF bag / I first talked about this at the beginning of December and highlighted it as a Santa Alert, knowing it would make an excellent Christmas gift. Y’all agreed and bought it up. It’s super cute, has great ratings, and of course is an awesome and less expensive option to Stoney Clover bags.
17) face roller / Place the roller in the fridge to get it super cold. In the mornings, roll your face and to wake it up and decrease puffiness. This little tools has thousands of 5 star ratings. To be honest, I don’t love putting something so cold on my face…but it’s all the rage and so many people swear by it.
18) ilia lip gloss / I absolutely love the “linger/berry mauve” color. It’s a pretty berry color, soft on my lips, and not sticky at all.
19) facial hair remover / The little dermaplane devices have been so popular, but I think this tool is much better and way more effective. Get all the peach fuzz of your face and create a smooth surface for all of your creams and serums. Makeup will also go on much smoother too.
20) Mario Badescu Drying Lotion / This Maria Badescu drying lotion has a cult following. It’s pink on the bottom and clear on top. Resist the urge to shake the bottle up, and put a q-tip in to grab some of the pink product from the bottom. Put the pink stuff on your blemish at night and get ready to be amazed in the morning. Your blemish will look soooooooo much better, and in many instances, it will basically be gone. The results are truly incredible. I’ve used it on Carter too when he has had a zit pop up here or there, and we are all always amazed at how well it works.
21) St. Tropez self tanner / Okay, I’ve used lots of tanning products in my day. I’ve had and used this one from Amazon for years and still really like it, and I think these tanning drops are great for those that like adding a product to their everyday lotion routine, but my current favorite sunless tanner is the bronzing mousse. I love the texture of the mousse, and I really love that it goes on brown so I can see exactly where I’m applying it. Applying it with a mitt is essential, and you can grab the mitt HERE. The color is a lovely bronzy brown, and it isn’t orange at all. Also, I love that if I miss a spot, I can tell almost immediately and can correct it!
Okay, that’s all for today ladies! Have a wonderful weekend with your people!