Happy Monday, everybody!
We had a great weekend at our house, and I hope y’all did too! We started out with some high school football on Friday night, and then we had a Saturday at home filled with college football. My boys were in heaven and we had a great time. It was really good to relax and recharge with my people.
Today I have a super fun collection of items to help us all start getting ready for Fall. And y’all, everything in this collage is UNDER $40! In fact, several items are under $20, and some are even under $15! Most of the items in today’s collage can be worn immediately, but they are also PERFECT for after the weather finally starts cooling off as well.
So, let’s see what Under $40 gems I found!
1) camo tee / 2) cardigan / 3) vintage crew neck sweatshirt / 4) graphic tee / 5) bandana / 6) lip gloss / 7) black bra / 8) huggie earrings / 9) white sneakers / 10) big claw hair clips / 11) cheetah bracelet / 12) cognac block heel sandals / 13) wrap bracelet / 14) leopard belt / 15) military cargo jacket / 16) pumpkin graphic tee / 17) soft knit cardigan / 18) dark wash skinny jeans
1) camo tee / I’ve been wearing these scoop neck Caslon tees for years and years. I must own it in at least 8 colors, but I don’t own the camo. Being that it’s now just UNDER $12, I think it’s time. I think it will be cute with grey jeans and a denim jacket for fall. I’ll also be wearing it all spring and summer with denim shorts.
2) cardigan / I own this cardigan in several colors as well, and I recently purchased it in both red and Kelly green (and will show you my new colors on Friday). I think this camel heather is such a pretty neutral. It can be worn year round, and I know it will be a staple piece for me for years to come. Here I am wearing it with denim shorts, but imagine the exact same outfit with regular denim, with grey jeans, with black jeans, with black slacks, with a pencil skirt, the possibilities are endless. For size reference, I’m wearing a small.
3) vintage crew neck sweatshirt / I love a good sweatshirt, and this one looks great! All the reviews mention how soft and cozy it is. It does look like it’s on the shorter side, so if you have a long torso, this one might not be for you. I LOVE THE COLOR COMBO AND THE STRIPES.
4) graphic tee / This graphic tee is absolutely adorable and it’s ONLY $12.99! It also comes in cream, navy, and a heathered grey. Cute on it’s own, but it will also look great under a cardigan, military jacket, or denim jacket.
5) bandana / I love a bandana tied on a tote strap. I’ve done this for a couple of years now, and it never gets old. I think all of my bananas are Madewell bandanas (like this one), and they are a great and inexpensive way to add style and color to an outfit! You get a lot of bang for your buck for $12.50. This one is the “afterglow red”.
6) lip gloss / “Bittersweet me” looks like the perfect color for fall.
7) black bra / This is the bra I’m wearing on repeat. I have it in rosewater and toasted almond, but I’m thinking I need it in black too.
8) huggie earrings / These are the huggie earrings from my STMT x Victoria Emerson fall collection, and I rarely take them out of my ears these days. They come in pyramid studs or round studs, but the round ones have proven to be my favorite.
9) white sneakers / In my eyes, fashion sneakers like this are a must for fall. I’ve purchased two different pairs from Dolce Vita that I’m trying to decide between (this canvas pair in silver multi or this leather pair), but they are quite a bit more expensive. This pair from Target looks awesome and they are ONLY $29.99. And they look SUPER similar. If you are wanting to try sneakers like this out, these are a perfect option!
10) big claw hair clips / I went to a fall gift exchange with some girlfriends last week, and one of the gifts had these huge claw clips in them. Everybody went wild over them, and I think all of us that didn’t get them bought them the next day. I mean, I know that night when I was washing my face with a tiny little clip holding my hair back, I felt ridiculous. Haha! I grabbed this 2 pack.
11) cheetah bracelet / Also from my fall launch, this cheetah bracelet is in constant rotation. I wear it on it’s own, I stack up to three of them up together, and I also mix and match them with other bracelets. See it in a minute stacked with my #13 bracelet.
12) cognac block heel sandals / A sandal, but make it fall. The block heel, the rich cognac color, and the suede will have you ready for fall outfits! Another FABULOUS shoe you can find on Amazon for under $30 are these cheetah mules.
13) wrap bracelet / This is actually from my summer collection with Victoria Emerson, but I sure do love to style it with fall outfits well. I think it looks great paired with my cheetah wrap bracelet from the fall collection (seen below). And get this, it’s ON SALE for ONLY $12.97!
I grabbed this pic after church yesterday.
14) leopard belt / I think everybody needs a leopard belt. This is a great one, and it’s $35. Thin, but not too thin, and totally classic.
15) military cargo jacket / I have this military jacket and I LOVE this military jacket. It’s soooooooooo good y’all. You’ll see it on Friday’s post, but know this, the fit is incredible. It’s 98% cotton and 2% elastane, so it’s got a bit of stretch in it. This stretch makes it so comfortable and the fit so cute! It comes in several colors, but I own the “surplus” and the “dark grey”. All of the sizes and colors are under $40, but depending on the size and color, the jacket might be under $30! Some are even just under $20! GET. THIS. JACKET.
16) fall graphic tee / I have this tee and think it’s so flipping cute. Wear it under the #15 military jacket, the #2 cardigan, or the #17 cardigan. Pair it with the #18 jeans and the #9 sneakers, and accessorize with #8, #11, and #13. You will be ADORABLE.
17) soft knit cardigan / I’ve owned this cardigan in 2 different colors since last fall, but I don’t yet have this red rust color. And I mean, I feel like I just might need it. It’s incredibly soft, and I love the longer length. It’s obviously good with jeans, but it would cover your backside in leggings too. It comes in 10 colors, and it’s under $30.
18) dark wash skinny jeans / These skinny jeans are the “dark wash”…and y’all….they are ONLY $32.60. I know that straight legged jeans are super on trend right now, but I’m still going to be wearing skinny jeans as well. Especially with tall boots and long cozy cardigans and sweaters.
That’s all for today, y’all! Treat yourself to something and look forward to a little Fall Happy Mail! xoxo