It’s the first week of 2023, and y’all know how I love to reflect on things…..
So today I’m sharing the TOP FASHION PICKS FROM AMAZON IN 2022!
2019 was the year that I started doing monthly Amazon hauls, and my goodness they were an instant hit! In 2020 I feel like I really hit a good stride with Amazon, and in 2021 I really refined my Amazon shopping strategy. 2022 was once again FILLED with amazing Amazon finds!
Some of you weren’t sure at first when I started posting Amazon finds…HECK, I WASN’T SURE AT FIRST…but now the Amazon posts are some of my favorite posts to create, and they are definitely some of the most popular posts with y’all as well.
And now after four years of shopping Amazon, I feel certain I’ve got a pretty good handle on things! When I first started shopping Amazon, I just ordered anything and everything from all different sorts of brands. When I did that, I would have some hits, but I would have a whole lot of misses as well (that I would never show). After shopping Amazon for several years now, I now have GO TO brands that I know and trust. Daily Ritual, Lark and Ro, Cable Stitch, 90 Degree by Reflex, Alexander + David, Goodthreads, Core 10, and Amazon Essentials are all brands that I consistently have incredible luck with. The quality is great, and I’m never worried about fabric or fit. Of course I’ll still take a chance and continue to order from other brands as well, but I’m so happy to have some tried and true brands to always go back to.
And let’s be honest, finding an Amazon bargain IS ALWAYS A THRILL! All items posted today are fabulous and a great deal! They are items that I feel would serve just about anybody well and are awesome closet staples that are totally cost effective. And today’s items are both MY favorites and YOUR favorites!
Before we get started, I’ve got something that surprised me. Some of the items that made 2022’s top pick list are items that I talked about in 2021 as well. I guess it shouldn’t surprise me though, because these were items that I continued to love and continued to wear. I’m guessing repeat exposure convinces y’all to buy something after awhile, even if you weren’t interested at first.
Let’s see the 2022 FASHION FAVORITES!
Oh….fyi…I had planned on highlighting top FASHION, BEAUTY, and HOME finds today….
But after I decided to show myself in all of the top fashion finds, the post was so long I decided to hold on to the TOP BEAUTY and TOP HOME finds for another day. So stay tuned for those!
1) tunic hoodie / 2) denim jacket ON SALE / 3) batwing cardigan ON SALE/ 4) cardigan ON SALE / 5) button-up shirt ON SALE/ 6) cross necklace / 7) beaded necklace / 8) leggings / 9) crop hoodie / 10) slippers ON SALE / 11) booties ON SALE / 12) hoop earrings (options with better stock HERE) / 13) hobo tote bag / 14) wireless bra / 15) babydoll dress ON SALE / 16) white itty bitty boot cut jeans / 17) black jeans / 18) Mother jeans
1) tunic hoodie / This tunic sweatshirt is awesome y’all. It’s quite similar to the Social Threads tunic sweatshirt I also talked about several times in 2022, but there are some differences that I want to outline. This Amazon one is lined with a light fleece, so it’s actually a bit cozier than the Social Threads version. And to be honest, I’ve found myself wearing this Amazon version much more often this winter because of the cozy factor. The one thing I don’t love about this Amazon one is that the pocket opening is smaller and not really very functional because my phone doesn’t fit in it.
For size reference, I’m wearing a medium in this one. I wear a small in the Social Threads one.
It comes in TONS of colors.
2) denim jacket ON SALE / This denim jacket was probably in my Top 5 Amazon finds for the year. I picked a light wash for spring and summer (this is the A Azure Mood), but it comes in several other washes in this exact style. Now I’m warning you, there are some other TERRIBLE denim jackets on this same link (I’m looking at you daisy jacket), so beware. Haha! For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
I wore it with everything all spring and summer long.
This skirt has thousands of FANTASTIC reviews and comes in TONS of colorways and patterns. I’m wearing the “C.beige”, but I truly love so many of the options. It’s lined and very well made. For size reference, I’m wearing a small, but I’m thinking I would be a little more comfy in the medium.
This tank maxi dress is adorable, and I’m telling you, pretty much anything looks great with this jacket.
It’s a tank dress, and y’all know I pretty much always wear a jacket or cardi with tanks…but if you’re more confident with a jacket, YOU GO! I’m wearing the cheetah, but you’ve got 17 colors/patterns to choose from! Some are great for spring and summer, and others are great for fall. I’m wearing a medium, but I am going to exchange it for a small.
3) batwing cardigan ON SALE / This batwing cocoon cardigan is one of my very favorite Amazon purchases ever. Yep, that’s right, EVER. I ordered it on a whim, and I didn’t even really love it when I took it out of the box. However, the moment I slipped it on I FELL IN LOVE. It’s FABULOUS. I’m wearing the “dark khaki” here and am totally smitten with the color. The forearms are ribbed and fitted, it’s a batwing sleeve, and it’s a cocoon fit. It’s fitted more around the bottom, so it kind of just envelopes you. I think it’s awesome.
For size reference, I’m wearing a small.
I just ordered it in red to be festive for Valentine’s Day. I’ll show the red next week!
And here’s how I styled it another time. I think these leopard mules are the perfect choice for this outfit. Comfy and true to size!
And one more time…
4) cardigan ON SALE / This classic cardigan is an awesome Amazon find. I can of course wear it open over a tee like a cardigan is most often worn, but I think it looks great all buttoned up like this! It’s simple, but also classic, and at the same time a little bit sassy?!? I’m not sure if that makes sense or not, but I really love it. It’s very soft, it has excellent reviews, and it comes in 5 other colors. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
5) button-up shirt ON SALE / Look how cute my button down is! This is the “french blue stripe”, and it’s totally classic. I like it 1/2 tucked, and I like it tied at the waist too. I love it with regular denim, but it will also be great with white denim as well. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
The cross necklace is so dainty and feminine. It’s under $15 and really pretty.
7) beaded necklace / See a couple colors of this beaded necklace in a couple of pictures with the #16 white jeans. I wore these beaded beauties all spring and summer long.
8) leggings / These are the 7/8 leggings that everybody swears are a perfect dupe for the lululemon Align leggings. Now, I wouldn’t know because I’ve never even tried the Aligns, but I do know that I think these are incredible. THEY FEEL LIKE BUTTER. I’m wearing the black, but they come in many colors. For size reference, I’m wearing a small.
I’m also wearing the black version of the #9 cropped hoodie that I actually showed in several colors last year.
9) crop hoodie / For the life of me, I can’t find a picture of me in the pink hoodie…so here’s the olive…
This crop hoodie comes in several styles, this is the full zip with the hood. Its fleece lined, it’s got thumbholes, and it has a really cool collar (seen better on the site). The sweatshirt is quite warm, and it’s so dang cute! You can see it black with the black leggings above!
Here are the 3 options they have on Amazon, and the reviews on all 3 sweatshirts are excellent.
10) slippers ON SALE / Let’s talk about these sandals/slippers. They are actually called sandals, but I won’t be wearing these babies out of the house, so I’m going to call them slippers. They’ve been taking the internet by storm, and if you have a teen girl, these would be an awesome gift for under the tree.
They have a hard sole, so they are definitely made to be worn out of the house. Because of the hard sole, they feel more like a shoe than a slipper when you have them on. When I first put them on, I thought they weren’t cozy enough, but I ended up wearing them a majority of my day at home and actually really liked them. They don’t come in half sizes, and I’m typically a 6 1/2, and I sized up.
Kinda crazy, but kinda fun. 😉
11) booties ON SALE / These are from last year. I still love them and wear them constantly. Mine are the “light brown”, but there are several other very similar neutrals to choose from as well as white, cognac, black, snakeskin and others. The block heel, the pointy toe, and the deep cut out on the side all look awesome. They zip up the back, so they are very easy to get off and on.
I think these are quite comfy and they are true to size for me. If you are often between sizes, I think I would recommend going down 1/2 a size.
13) hobo tote bag / This one was a surprise to me because I don’t even think I’ve styled it yet, I just showed it the day I bought it, but y’all freaking loved it and bought it up! I get it, I love it too.
When I ordered it, I had high hopes, but I was afraid it was going to maybe look or feel plastic-y. It doesn’t at all! It’s a pliable vegan leather that’s very soft and it fits comfortably over my shoulder. It doesn’t have any interior pockets, but it does come with a large zippered pouch. I love it in the cognac, but it also comes in taupe, creamy white, black, and silver.
I love this entire outfit. You’ll learn more about the button up in my January Amazon Haul next week!
14) wireless bra / This bra is probably my favorite Amazon find of the entire year. It’s incredibly supportive and super comfortable, which are the 2 main things I look for in a bra. Is it sexy? No. Do I care? Also no.
It has nicely rounded cups which I think is super important because I really dislike a pointy boob. You can see by just looking at the below picture that this bra will give a nicely rounded shape.
This bra smooths underarms, has a no-dig bottom band, and has natural lifting without the wires! Not that any of us need our underarms smoothed or our boobs lifted. #coughcough #winkwink
Look how comfortable this wide bottom band looks. It’s a wider brand than the other bras I’ve reviewed in the past, and I really appreciate it. I find that it’s so much more forgiving and comfortable than any of the other bands on my other bras.
I love it so much. I wish it came in a true nude color, but that’s the only complaint I have. This looks nude in the picture, but this is the “mink” color which is more like a grey.
It’s so dang good.
And look how comfy it looks from the back as well.
You can see the lining of the bra here. The cups are heavily lined, and I don’t know about you, but I require a heavy lining. #ifyouknowwhatimean
The very bottom of the cups have these little pads that lift, but I don’t consider it a push up bra AT ALL. In fact, I think it flattens me out a bit, which I actually love. AND VERY IMPORTANT: THESE CUPS AREN’T REMOVABLE, SO YOU WON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THEM FALLING OUT IN THE WASH!!!
Also important, I had a reader e-mail me that recently got implants, and she said she bought 2 of these bras for post-surgery because they met all post-surgery requirements given to her by her doctor. BUT SHE LOVES THE BRAS SO MUCH, it’s now like 6 months after her surgery and they are still the only bras she’s wearing!
Again, I wear a medium.
15) babydoll dress ON SALE / I LOVE this dress. It’s totally classic and looks very chic. It’s got functional buttons all the way up and down, a great collar, cuffed sleeves, and tiny little pleats all around the waistline. Now listen, when reading the online description, it says “vintage buttons aim to free your boobs and show your sexy.” I would like the record to show that I don’t want to free my boobs or show my sexy, but I still like the dress. I’m wearing the grey-blue, but it comes in 10 additional colors. This shirt dress is a small, but I need it in a medium.
Here it is in green in a medium.
16) white itty bitty boot cut jeans / Y’ALL. I’m in love with these white bootcut jeans. They are Democracy, so they have the Ab-Solution technology like the Wit and Wisdom jeans we all know and love. They are stretchy, comfy, and incredibly flattering. I think white jeans look so crisp and fresh, and the boot cut styling will make you look and feel taller and thinner that you actually are. I’m so happy to have them in my closet. I’m wearing my regular size 4 (size down if between sizes). If you want to see all the Democracy jean options on Amazon, click HERE.
The necklace on the right is one of the colors of the #7 necklace!
This striped peplum tee is breezy, super cute, and the fit is very forgiving. It’s also super fun and flirty! I love the stripes, but it comes in several solids and other color stripes as well. It’s not totally cropped, but it’s definitely on the shorter side. I’m wearing a small here, and it’s pretty fitted across my bust, so I think I might actually prefer the fit of the medium.
I think this chiffon blouse looks awesome with these white jeans, but it’s definitely nice enough to pair with slacks to wear to the office. The sleeves have a subtle puff, and all of the detailing from the v-neck to the pom pom pattern is so pretty and feminine. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
17) black jeans / I highly recommend these black jeans. They are called “jeggings”, but I just think of them as regular black jeans that happen to be wonderfully stretchy. They have a functioning zipper and button, so I don’t consider them jeggings.
First of all, they are incredibly stretchy and insanely comfortable. And you can easily dress them up (or down). These are longer on my 5’4″ frame than I’d like, so I have them turned up a couple of inches. They have excellent reviews and the “AbSolution” technology we all know and love. For size reference, I’m wearing my regular size 4. Size down if between sizes.
18) Mother jeans / The jeans I’m wearing have created lots of fanfare over the last couple of months. They are the most expensive jeans I’ve ever owned, and I’m IN LOVE. They FEEL like they are expensive, which they should, BECAUSE THEY ARE! I’ve heard tons of influencers sing the praises of Mother Jeans for a while now, and I finally took the plunge. It helped that I had credit on Amazon, and that’s where I found them. They’ve got stretch in them, but they still have structure. They hold their shape, and they make me feel great. For size reference, I’m wearing a 27.
Also in the Top 25 that didn’t make the collage….
This color block cardigan is darling. I’ll definitely wear this on warm days in the fall, but this one will also be great all the way into spring. This is the “A-pink” and I really love the color combination of cream, khaki, blush/lilac, and rust. It’s super soft and just pretty! For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
This sassy leopard twist sleeve tee is so fun. The pattern, the sleeves, the fit…it’s all fun! I’m wearing it with light denim here, but I know it will look really sharp with black denim too. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
This white swing tee is a relaxed fit without being sloppy, and it’s great both on its own and layered. I love the swingy fit. For size reference, I’m wearing a small. It is a perfect layering piece and it appeared in tons of outfits this year under cardigans and jackets.
Y’all know I love all types of cardigans. A cardi is just so dang versatile, and I love the option of peeling off a layer if it gets too warm. I’ve had great luck with these Amazon cardis. They are soooo soft and they can be worn year-round. You’ve seen this crewneck cardigan before on me in lots of different colors including camel, black, and green. It’s a really great cardigan. Totally classic and an incredible value at under $30. For size reference, I’m wearing a small.
Basics in a closet are so important, and you can’t get much more basic than this scoop neck swing dress. It comes in lots of colors, but grabbing black is a total no brainer, especially at this price! The ratings are fantastic, and I like how it’s not clingy, just a nice swingy fit.
Below you can see the dress by itself, styled with a denim jacket, and styled with a black cardigan. It’s so versatile!
For size reference, I’m wearing a small in the dress and a medium in the jacket and the cardigan.
I’m not ashamed to say that I now own this tiered tee in orange, navy, red, and white. I wear them ALL THE TIME. I also love the hot pink, blush pink, and light blue. I own some in small and some in medium. This one is a small. If you want a more swingy fit, size up 1.
Here it is in navy!
SOUND OFF IN THE COMMENTS
Okay, that’s it y’all for the top Amazon finds of 2022!
What was your favorite Amazon find?!?
Sound off in the comments with your personal favorite find, and a couple of you will get an Amazon treat from me!
Did you see yesterday’s surprise Thursday post? I highlighted two different sales of two of my favorite brands! VUORI and MOTHER jeans!
Click HERE for the entire post if you want to see me in some of the Vuori sale picks.
Click HERE for the Women’s Sale.
Click HERE for the Men’s Sale.
Click HERE for the entire Mother sale, but here are some jeans that caught my eye below. I actually ended up ordering #1, #3, #5, and #6. #oops I really hope I love the white ones. I might let myself keep 2 of them, but I’m for sure going to send 2 back.
Okay, now I’m done.
Have a wonderful weekend with your people!