Did you see yesterday’s HUGE PRIME DAY HAUL? If you didn’t, you need to go check it out. I scoured thousands of items, I placed tons of orders, and I edited down my post to only include my very favorite items. I really hope it was a great resource for all of you!
Today, I’m going to feature some more FASHION FINDS, but I’m also going to feature what I think is the BEST OF BEAUTY and the BEST OF HOME that are included in the sale!
Even though I featured a ton of fashion favorites yesterday, I still wanted to do a collage for today. I already own #1, #2, #3, #6, #7, and #9. The other items were things that just caught my eye when browsing all of the specials.
1) straw tote / 2) rattan earrings / 3) black sandals with studs / 4) initial necklace / 5) black and tan straw tote / 6) almond patent sandals / 7) black swimsuit / 8) white tee / 9) green floral maxi / 10) gold bracelets / 11) tie front blouse / 12) pajamas / 13) leggings /
1) straw tote / You’ve seen me carrying this in several posts. A straw tote with a striped lining AND a cute little tassel? What’s not to love!
2) rattan earrings / I showed these earrings for the first time yesterday and I even had them on yesterday’s Prime post, but I hadn’t realized they were a Prime Day Special! I love the natural element of the rattan, and the wooden beats are so colorful and vibrant. I will be wearing these babies all summer long. Click HERE to see me in them with the black and white swing tank dress (that’s ONLY $14.60 right now)!
3) black sandals with studs / Jellies, but make them 2021. I think these are so much fun with the bows and the studs! And they are a total steal right now at under $20.
4) initial necklace / This necklace combines several trends: layers, initials, gold metal, and a paper clip design. Certain letters are on sale, but all are under $15.
5) black and tan straw tote / This tote is totally classic and so chic, and it’s 40% OFF right now. Dress it up or down.
6) almond patent sandals / I bought these last year just to review them for y’all, and I fell in love. I wear them constantly. They are a great option for those of you that love the look of the Tory Burch sandals, but don’t want to spend the money. You should totally grab these at the sale price.
7) black swimsuit / I showed this suit to you last year, many of you purchased it, and everybody seems to love it just as much as I do! It’s full coverage, it holds you in with some ruching, but it’s still a little bit sexy with the off the shoulder ruffle. There are thousands of 5 star reviews and lots of pictures in the reviews on the site.
8) white tee / This white tunic tee is bright and fresh for summer! I’ll be wearing it with denim shorts and a tan. Haha!
9) green floral maxi / I like to think of this maxi as a glorified mumu. It’s AWESOME. See a picture of me in it below.
10) gold bracelets / I showed you these bracelets in a multicolor version just last week, but the gold ones are on Prime Day Special! They are jelly bangles, so they are pool and beach ready. They are an awesome deal even when not on special, and they come packaged very nicely. They would make a great gift!
11) tie front blouse / This blouse is such a pretty color, and I really love the feminine details with the tiny ruffle sleeves and the tie front option.
12) pajamas / These pajamas are just my style. Over the last year I’ve really upped my loungewear game, and these would fit into my pajama drawer nicely.
13) leggings / These leggings are super popular. We’re talking over 15,000 5 STAR ratings. Whoah.
Do y’all remember this cute little t-shirt dress from last year? It’s NOW ON SALE!
It’s incredibly soft, I love the fit (not too boxy, but not clingy), AND ITS CAMO! For size reference, I’m wearing a small. The sunglasses, bag, and sandals are all from Amazon too….AND THEY ARE ALL SO GOOD.
This swingy maxi dress is so much fun, and it’s #9 in the collage.
It comes in tons of color options, BUT THIS IS THE ONE I FELL IN LOVE WITH. Seriously, how great are these colors! And this floral print is GORGEOUS.
I’m wearing a small here.
I think this dress is actually better suited for smaller chested gals (there’s no stretch up top), so I will have to wear it with a jacket like above.
BUT GOOD GRIEF I LOVE THE COLORS AND PATTERNS. My friend Keely and I talked about how this pattern would also make a great duvet and shams for a little girl’s room. IT’S SO GOOD. The fit is a bit like a glorified mumu, and I’m here for it.
In all my years as a blogger I’ve only shown myself in a swimsuit on the blog probably like 2 or 3 times. But this suit impressed me so much that I took one for the team. I grabbed the black and it’s totally chic! It’s #7 in the collage.
If you click over to the site and scroll down, many reviewers posted pictures of themselves in the suit, so you can see it on lots of ladies. You’ll see that it’s very flattering on many different body types.
For size reference I’m wearing a 6, but I think an 8 might be better for me (the 6 was pretty dang snug).
BEST OF THE BEST BEAUTY DEALS
The beauty deals this year are absolutely incredible. Pro Tip: Some of them have the reduced price on the link, but some of them won’t show the 30% OFF price until you place them in your cart and then head to checkout!
Click HERE for all beauty deals if you want to see them for yourself. Shopping them is a breeze because they are divided into easy to shop categories! I tell ya, there are some super popular fan favorites in the beauty category. Please remember, most of the beauty deals you see today will be marked down only after they get to checkout.
1) 360 Degree Makeup Organizer / 2) LED makeup mirror / 3) Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar / 4) Revlon One Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Brush / 5) StriVectin Multi-Action Super-C Retinol Brighten and Correct Vitamin C Face Serum / 6) Tula skin reviving treatment pads / 7) Maria Badescu drying lotion / 8) Kopari lip gloss trio / 9) Kopari coconut mini melt / 10) Jack Black moisturizer /11) wireless curler / 12) Sexy Hair hairspray / 13) CC Cream / 14) makeup brushes
1) 360 Degree Makeup Organizer / I have this spinning makeup organizer, and I don’t know how I ever functioned without it. You can adjust the shelf height for your personal needs, it spins all the way around, the products are super accessible, and it holds ALL THE THINGS! I highly recommend this baby, and it’s a total steal at 20% OFF.
2) LED makeup mirror / I own this makeup mirror as well, and I love it. Just be prepared, it’s equally amazing and horrifying. It has LED lights and 7x magnification. You will see ALL THE THINGS. But the good news is that means you can handle ALL THE THINGS.
3) Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar / I know lots of you love Philosophy products!
4) Revlon One Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Brush / This is one of my Top 3 Favorite Amazon Purchases OF ALL TIMES. It’s a life changing tool, and I’m not even being dramatic. Yes, I have the super expensive Dyson dryer, and it is definitely an amazing dryer. But this one is over $300 less, and I love it too. Here’s what I love the most about it: it’s sooo hard to get the bumpy ridges out of the back of my hair…AND DARE I SAY, THIS MAKES IT EASY. Did you hear that? I SAID EASY. I know it’s pretty unbelievable, but it’s true. I don’t even dread drying my hair anymore. Dare I say I almost think it’s fun! CRAZY! It’s regularly $59.99, it’s marked down to $44.99, and right now you can apply a coupon go get an additional $10 OFF making it ONLY $34.99!
5) StriVectin Multi-Action Super-C Retinol Brighten and Correct Vitamin C Face Serum / I’ve heard great things about StriVectin products. This is one of the items that you won’t see that it’s 30% OFF until you get to checkout.
6) Tula skin reviving treatment pads / If you don’t have a good exfoliation step in your weekly skin care routine, you definitely need to add one, especially if you are over 30. I tell ya, we need all the help with skin cell turnover that we can get! Haha! These treatment pads “provide both chemical and physical exfoliation without any of the downtime”. I MEAN! And a total bonus is that they are individually packaged so they are a breeze to travel with.
Also of importance is that these pads are very gentle. I have fairly sensitive skin, and I don’t experience ANY stinging or redness after using these pads. None at all.
HOW TO: Apply on clean skin 2–3 times per week. Put your fingers in the pad and rub the white side all of your face. All of the plant fibers and extracts will be on your face, and then you flip the pad and rub the other side all over your face (in circular motions) for 1-2 minutes. I splash my face with warm water and wipe off the excess product with a rag. After you rinse the product off and your face fully dries, you won’t believe how soft and clean your face feels. My face also feels quite a bit tighter after using these pads.
7) Maria Badescu drying lotion / This Maria Badescu drying lotion has a cult following and you will save 30% OFF today at checkout! I usually use the Origins Spot Remover when I notice a blemish starting to pop up, and I love the product (a little goes a lonnnnnnnnnng way). However, for about a year or so I’ve been hearing several people talking about the Maria Badescu product on instagram and professing their love. There’s definitely mixed reviews, but it seems if you follow directions and use it sparingly, people are amazed at the results. My curiosity got the best of me and I just ordered this bottle for myself.
8) Kopari lip gloss trio / This little trio of Kopari glosses is $10 OFF, which is quite a deal!
9) Kopari coconut mini melt / I really like this Kopari coconut melt, but I have a friend that is in love with it and uses it everywhere. This is the trial size, so it’s a great way to try it out if you’ve been interested in it.
10) Jack Black moisturizer / If you’re shopping your face off on Prime Day, why don’t you throw a little something in your cart for your man! One for me, one for you. OR lots for me, one for you. Haha!
11) wireless curler / I filmed a quick tutorial on how to use this wireless curler, and I docked it on my instagram story highlights! Go check it out, and you’ll see how easy it is to use. Again, the only complaint I have is that I wish it held a charge for longer…but I love the curls so much that I get over the whole doesn’t hold a long charge annoyance. I have learned that I get my favorite curls on a low heat setting and I only hold the curl for like 2-3 seconds after the device finishes wrapping the hair before I release the hair.
12) Sexy Hair hairspray / This hairspray promises a light hold and extra shine!
13) CC Cream / When looking for full coverage, this CC Cream is my total GO TO. It makes you look like you’re walking around with a filter on!
14) makeup brushes / This set of brushes has over 50,000 5 STAR reviews, and people claim that they are “as good as the top brands”. Awesome!
A handful of other beauty deals:
- Moroccanoil Smoothing shampoo and Morcoccanoil Extra Volume Conditioner
- Crest white strips
- Elemis products
BEST OF THE BEST HOME DEALS
I don’t think I’ve ever shared HOME DEALS on Prime Day, but this year there were sooooo many amazing deals that I knew I needed to highlight them. I would love to have every single thing from this collage in my own home.
1) velvet pillow covers / 2) wood and marble charcuterie board / 3) Savafieh rug / 4) farmhouse chandelier / 5) set of 3 succulents / 6) woven basket / 7) wooden fruit bowl / 8) boho pillow cover / 9) peonies in vase / 10) rustic wooden beads with tassels / 11) the famous sheets / 12) leopard throw blanket / 13) full length mirror
1) velvet pillow covers / The colors are stunning, and these pillows have near perfect 5 star reviews. People that have the pillows used words like “soft”, “whimsical”, “well made”, “rich”, and “beautiful”. If you need the inserts, you can grab them HERE (and they are also on Prime Day Special).
2) wood and marble charcuterie board / This would look lovely leaning against my kitchen backsplash, and I would love putting it to use when we have company over.
3) Savafieh rug / OKAY. This deal is jaw dropping. My dining room rug that y’all see in all of my selfies (and ask questions about all the time) is a Savafieh rug. It’s incredible quality and BEAUTIFUL. I flipped when I saw there were some Savafiehs included in the Prime Day Sales. This rug is gorgeous and it’s 79% OFF. I cannot believe it. You can grab this 6’7″ x 9’2″ rug right now for ONLY $149.09 (regularly $724). WOW. There are several other colorways of this rug on the same link, so I encourage you to check it out if you are in the market for a new rug. Click HERE for other traditional rugs.
4) farmhouse chandelier / Two of these rustic chandeliers would look great hanging over a kitchen island! One would look great over a kitchen table or even in a bedroom.
5) set of 3 succulents / The little succulent trio would look cute tucked into bookshelves or scattered about throughout your family room.
6) woven basket / I keep seeing baskets like this hanging on the wall as art, and I think it’s a great look.
7) wooden fruit bowl / I love a bowl on a pedestal, and I think the combo of blue marble with mango wood is so pretty.
8) boho pillow cover / This pillow cover is super boho and is giving me major Anthropologie vibes for a fraction of the Anthro price tag! I’m smitten with this orange and pink color combo, but it comes in a black and white option as well.
9) peonies in vase / I’m not normally into fake flowers, but I think this faux peony arrangement is lovely.
10) rustic wooden beads with tassels / I don’t have any of these, but my coffee table would really benefit from one of them casually strewn over books on a tray.
11) the famous sheets / These are THE FAMOUS AMAZON SHEETS. They are soft, they are crisp, they are cool, and they have over 200,000 5 star reviews! Everybody loves these sheets, and they are now on every bed in our house. I also bought two sets of twin sheets for when Carter and I went to camp, and they are the sheets on the ranch house beds as well. And forget the price, THE QUALITY IS EXCELLENT. If you have guests coming to your home soon, have the guest bed made up with these sheets. And then buy them for all of the other beds too.
12) leopard throw blanket / There are 4,400 reviews posted of this blanket and 89% of them are 5 STAR. If you’re on the fence, read the reviews.
13) full length mirror / Whether hanging on the wall or propped up on it’s stand, this mirror is awesome. I love the gold trim and I’m thinking I need it for my bedroom.
That’s all for today, ladies!
I really hope you found today’s post and yesterday’s post super helpful. I want to make shopping easy and fun, so I hope I accomplished my goal!