Did you see yesterday’s HUGE PRIME DAY HAUL? If you didn’t, you need to go check it out. I scoured thousands of items, I placed tons of orders, and I edited down my post to only include my very favorite fashion items that were ON SALE. I really hope it was a great resource for all of you! Just head to the post if you want to see alllllllllll of the fabulous outfits seen below.
Today I’m going to feature some more FASHION FINDS, but I’m also going to feature what I think is the BEST OF BEAUTY and the BEST OF HOME that are included in the sale!
EVERYTHING that you see on today’s post is on PRIME DAY DEAL! Nobody’s got time for items that aren’t on sale today, am I right?
Even though I featured a ton of fashion favorites yesterday, I still wanted to do a collage for today because I came across even more fashion finds that were ON SALE.
1) lounge set / 2) embroidered dress / 3) animal print dress / 4) camo jacket / 5) H band slide sandals / 6) Kendra Scott necklace / 7) Kendra Scott bracelet / 8) chiffon blouse / 9) green floral maxi / 10) wrap dress / 11) black swimsuit / 12) lace babydoll blouse / 13) Kendra Scott box set / 14) rattan earrings / 15) weekender bag / 16) earrings / 16) pleated strap blouse
1) lounge set / Everybody loves a good lounge set, and this looks like a great one!
2) embroidered dress / This dress has me feeling all sorts of nostalgic. BECAUSE I ROCKED A MEXICAN DRESS FOR A GOOD PORTION OF THE 80s. This one is 100% cotton, comes in lots of vibrant colors, and it is beautifully made. It’s obviously very festive, the embroidery work is gorgeous, and some of the colors are ON SALE! I think I’m going to have to order the 223bl colorway for myself (happy that it’s included in the sale). It looks a really dark chambray. So cute! Lots of the colors are on sale right now, and the color I’m wanting (223bl) is 21% OFF!
3) animal print dress / Feminine, flowy, and flirty. What’s not to love?
4) camo jacket / I love the color, the pattern, and the fit. It’s on PRIME DAY DEAL for 43% OFF! Regularly $119, only $67.84 today. What a deal!
5) H band slide sandals / I own these and love them. I’ve been wanting to try a white sandal, but I haven’t wanted to spend a lot of money on them. These were the perfect option for me! They’ve got a bit of cushion on them, and I walked all day in them with no problem. They come in several colors. For size reference, I sized up a 1/2. They are on PRIME DAY DEAL for 17% OFF!
6) Kendra Scott necklace / This is a classic Kendra necklace and it’s on Prime Day special. I love the turquoise.
7) Kendra Scott bracelet / I own and love this Kendra bracelet. It’s an amazing deal at 40% OFF.
8) chiffon blouse / I think this chiffon blouse looks awesome with these white jeans, but it’s definitely nice enough to pair with slacks to wear to the office. The sleeves have a subtle puff, and all of the detailing from the v-neck to the pom pom pattern is so pretty and feminine. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium. It’s on PRIME DAY DEAL for 20% OFF!
9) green floral maxi / I like to think of this maxi as a glorified mumu. It’s AWESOME. And it’s 50% OFF.
10) wrap dress / This dress is gorgeous. It comes in lots of colors, and it’s just so feminine and pretty.
11) black swimsuit / I showed this suit to you last year, many of you purchased it, and everybody seems to love it just as much as I do! It’s full coverage, it holds you in with some ruching, but it’s still a little bit sexy with the off the shoulder ruffle. There are thousands of 5 star reviews and lots of pictures in the reviews on the site.
12) lace babydoll blouse / I wanted something different than just a basic t-shirt, and I stumbled upon this lace babydoll blouse. It is very generously sized, so I would suggest sizing down. This blouse is currently 29% OFF!
13) Kendra Scott box set / Kendra Scott box sets are PERFECT for gift giving!
14) rattan earrings / I showed these earrings for the first time yesterday and even had them on yesterday’s Prime post, but I hadn’t realized they were a Prime Day Special! I love the natural element of the rattan, and the wooden beads are so colorful and vibrant. I will be wearing these babies all summer long.
15) weekender bag / I have this bag and flipping LOVE it. It holds sooooooo much. I’ve had this weekender bag for a couple of years now and it’s awesome. It’s totally spacious and holds way more than I thought it would. And I love the zippered compartment on the bottom for all my shoes.
16) earrings / Sparkly studs are a basic that everybody needs.
17) pleated strap blouse / This blouse has wide pleated straps and a great square neck. I. LOVE. THIS. TOP. The pictures really don’t do it justice. It has a super relaxed and swingy fit that I find to be very flattering. You can wear it out or you can do a 1/2 tuck.
BEST OF THE BEST BEAUTY DEALS
The beauty deals this year are absolutely incredible.
Click HERE for all beauty deals if you want to see them for yourself. Shopping them is a breeze because they are divided into easy to shop categories! I tell ya, there are some super popular fan favorites in the beauty categories this year.
1) 360 Degree Makeup Organizer / 2) FOREO face mask treatment / 3) St. Tropez Bronzing Water for face / 4) LED makeup mirror / 5) It Cosmetics CC Cream / 6) OPI high shine top coat / 7) StriVectin Multi-Action Super-C Retinol Brighten and Correct Vitamin C Face Serum / 8) Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer / 9) Vanity Planet facial steamer / 10) Dime Beauty Power Patch / 11) Elemis Resurfacing Pads / 12) Laura Geller baked foundation / 13) elta md tinted moisturizer / 14) pedi tool
1) 360 Degree Makeup Organizer / I have this spinning makeup organizer, and I don’t know how I ever functioned without it. You can adjust the shelf height for your personal needs, it spins all the way around, the products are super accessible, and it holds ALL THE THINGS! I highly recommend this baby, and it’s a total steal at 29% OFF.
2) FOREO face mask treatment / The benefits of this tool are many. Head to the site to read all the info and even watch some videos if you like.
3) St. Tropez Bronzing Water for face / I love St. Tropez products, and I love the idea of this bronzing water for my face. You just spritz it on to give your face subtle color and glow. It’s 20% OFF right now and the reviews convinced me to buy it for myself. People love the color and say that the smell is “intoxicating”.
4) LED makeup mirror / I own this makeup mirror as well, and I love it. Just be prepared, it’s equally amazing and horrifying. It has LED lights and 7x magnification. You will see ALL THE THINGS. But the good news is that means you can handle ALL THE THINGS.
5) It Cosmetics CC Cream / When looking for full coverage, this CC Cream is my total GO TO. It makes you look like you’re walking around with a filter on!
6) OPI high shine top coat / Well, this high shine top coat must really deliver because it has over 30,000 5 star reviews. And right now it’s UNDER $10!
7) StriVectin Multi-Action Super-C Retinol Brighten and Correct Vitamin C Face Serum / I’ve heard great things about StriVectin products, and I love a good Vitamin C Serum. It’s 36% OFF with great reviews.
8) Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer / I need all of the pore minimizing help I can get.
9) Vanity Planet facial steamer / This facial steamer has over 2,500 5 STAR REVIEWS and is 64% OFF. This is an incredible deal! I added steaming into my weekly routine after this product was recommended to me earlier this year. I really enjoy doing it, and I am definitely seeing the benefits.
Here is the facial steamer that I highlighted earlier this year, and I continue to receive consistent feedback on it from y’all. EVERYBODY LOVES IT.
I was seriously influenced on this one. SEVERAL ladies I follow on instagram had been sharing their steaming routines, and I was intrigued. Here’s what the site has to say about it… Relax and unwind while detoxifying your skin of impurities and dead skin cells with your personal, at-home steamer system.
The set also includes the customizable Bunny Ears Spa Headband. It has an adjustable bunny ears closure, it’s perfect for keeping your hair out of the way when washing your face and/or using a mask treatment, applying makeup, and more.
And y’all, I tried to get a good pic of me using the steamer. It was harder than I imagined it would be, but I got a good laugh. Haha!
This was late at night, so the lighting is terrible, but you get the idea. It obviously puts out a good amount of steam.
This particular steamer has EXCELLENT reviews.
10) Dime Beauty Power Patch / Dime Beauty produces clean beauty products, and these tiny little patches pack a powerful punch. Place the patch over a blemish, and it will draw all of the yuckiness out overnight. So cool!
11) Elemis Resurfacing Pads / Tons of Elemis products are on PRIME DAY DEAL, including these Resurfacing Pads that I’m OBSESSED with (for $18 OFF right now)! Click HERE and check out all of the Elemis products, and notice all of the FABULOUS reviews.
12) Laura Geller baked foundation / This correcting color foundation is supposed to self adjust to match your skin tone.
13) elta md tinted moisturizer / I became a huge fan of elta md products this year. I was excited to see this tinted moisturizer on Prime Day Deal!
14) pedi tool / Do you want baby soft heels? OF COURSE YOU DO. We all want baby soft heels. This little tool spins at a high rate of speed and smooths your heels in a flash. It’s awesome. I have it and love it. I saw the tool on an infomercial one Sunday afternoon. I immediately hopped on Amazon, found it, ordered it, and I was using it by Sunday evening.
AND OHHHHHHHHHHHEMMMMMMMMMMMGEEEEEEEEEEE. My heels were in bad shape. I used this tool ONCE, and they were smooth as a baby’s butt. FOR REAL. Now, you have to use it every so often (it’s not just a one and done thing), but it really is incredible. You charge it with a USB charging cord and it comes with 2 different roller heads. It removes calluses and dry cracked skin in a safe way and it doesn’t hurt 1 bit. It feels good actually. I’m telling you. BABY’S BUTT. I also use it on the side of my big toe that tends to get rough as well. I’m HIGHLY RECOMMENDING this pedi tool, especially at the sale price.
- Click HERE for all of the Prime Day deals within the Amazon Premium Beauty category. There are some super popular fan favorites in this category, like the Jack Black moisturizer (for your man), Sexy Hair hairspray, Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar moisturizer, and StriVectin Multi-Action Super-C Retinol Brighten and Correct Vitamin C Face Serum, And seriously, click HERE to see all the premium beauty deals, you might be surprised to find one of your favorite products included.
This Drybar Styling Iron Kit is super popular and is now 37% OFF. That’s $74 in savings!
This Elemis Wellness kit is 30% OFF and a great way to try several of their most popular products! Remember to click HERE and check out all of the Elemis products, and notice all of the FABULOUS reviews.
BEST OF THE BEST HOME DEALS
If you are a regular reader, you know that I’ve become a big believer in Amazon home products this past year! I have found so many awesome items, and I would love to have every single thing from this collage in my own home. EVERYTHING that you see is ON SALE.
1) velvet pillow covers / 2) bowl and salad servers / 3) eucalyptus wreath / 4) rug / 5) soap dispenser 2 pack / 6) olive tree / 7) wooden utensil set / 8) decorative pedestal bowl / 9) velvet hangers / 10) soft and cozy throw / 11) glass cloche / 12) runner / 13) large wood cutting board / 14) knife block set / 15) faux plant trio / 16) Turkish hand towels
1) velvet pillow covers / The colors are stunning, and these pillows have near perfect 5 star reviews. People that have the pillows used words like “soft”, “whimsical”, “well made”, “rich”, and “beautiful”. If you need the inserts, you can grab them HERE (and they are also on Prime Day Special).
2) bowl and salad servers / I’m in love with this bowl and the serving pieces. I want to make a big beautiful salad in this bowl. It’s 20% OFF today!
3) eucalyptus wreath / Excellent ratings, 36% OFF, and a great simple wreath for any front door.
4) Safavieh rug / OKAY. This deal is jaw dropping. My dining room rug that y’all see in all of my selfies (and ask questions about all the time) is a Savafieh rug. It’s incredible quality and BEAUTIFUL. I flipped when I saw there were some Safavieh rugs included in the Prime Day Sales. This rug is gorgeous and some sizes are up to 84% OFF. I can hardly believe it. You can grab this 8 x 10 rug right now for ONLY $156 (regularly $960). WOW. There are several other colorways of this rug on the same link (and several different sizes) so I encourage you to check it out if you are in the market for a new rug. Click HERE for other traditional rugs.
5) soap dispenser 2 pack / These glass soap dispensers are so pretty. I want them for my kitchen.
6) olive tree / My sister has this exact olive tree and thinks it’s awesome. It’s an absolutely incredible deal at 47% OFF. Oh wait! I found the picture of it in her space…
The olive tree (ON PRIME DAY DEAL!) and seagrass basket are both from Amazon. Conner loves the tree, and there are lots of great reviews on Amazon. Great faux plants are hard to find, but this one is a winner!
7) wooden utensil set / Near perfect reviews, they are 40% OFF, and they are pretty!
8) decorative pedestal bowl / This bowl is lovely and could be used to display so many different things in either your kitchen, dining room, or family room.
9) velvet hangers / These are the hangers I have in my own closet. I have the ivory and love them. Once you buy one set, you will keep buying sets until you eventually replace every single hanger in your closet. The clothes don’t slip off of them, I love how the slim profile takes up as little space as possible, and it looks great to have the same hangers throughout the closet.
10) soft and cozy throw / I firmly believe that you can never have too many throws in your home. They make great gifts too.
11) glass cloche / I don’t have anywhere to put this, but I think it’s very pretty.
12) runner / Do you follow Chris Loves Julia on instagram? They are a great follow, they do incredible renovations, and their home is absolutely beautiful. This runner is from their line of rugs!
13) large wood cutting board / This cutting board is HUGE and GORGEOUS. Period. The end.
14) knife block set / This knife block has EXCELLENT reviews. We’re talking a little over 9,000 near PERFECT reviews. The block is 41% OFF right now, which means it’s $65 OFF. What a deal!
15) faux plant trio / This little trio would be perfect to help style a book shelf. I always like to add little pops of green when styling shelves.
16) Turkish hand towels / New kitchen towels make me happy. Especially kitchen towels with fringe.
OTHER HOME ITEMS ON PRIME DAY SPECIAL:
- My favorite sheets are 38% OFF and have more than 200,000 5 STAR REVIEWS! They are very soft, cool, and launder beautifully. I have them on every bed in our home and at the ranch house. My favorite is the white stripe. Many of you can have them by tonight!!!\
- The E-cloth Home Cleaning Set that I was introduced to this year are now 38% OFF. Each of the cloths is labeled and is used for a specific type of cleaning. Seven specialized microfiber cleaning and polishing cloths master every mess — all with just water. And additional dusting cloth traps particles ordinary dusters simply push around.
- I have several of these Lazy Susans in my pantry. I love them and now they are 15% OFF.
- My Kendra Scott jewelry box is big and expensive, but I was excited to find this Amazon option HERE that looks FANTASTIC and is super affordable!
I highly recommend these clear dividers that are NOW ON SALE! They help me keep things (like my jeans, joggers, and leggings) in neat and tidy stacks.
Do you remember Conner’s master .bedroom refresh?
art / euro shams / antelope pillow covers / taupe pom pom quilt / taupe pom pom sham / duvet cover
The antelope pillow covers are BACK and ON SALE! I know many of y’all were so bummed when they sold out so quickly a couple of weeks ago.
Here’s what Conner had to say about them: And then I came across these gorgeous antelope pillow covers. YOU GUYS. I LOVE THEM. These are another Ballard design dupe (click HERE to see the Ballard covers that are much more expensive). I can’t even believe how pretty these are!
The pillow covers are 20×20 and I used my old pillow inserts from HomeGoods. I highly recommend purchasing pillow inserts one size larger than the covers to achieve a fuller look (my inserts are 22×22). You can find some highly rated 22×22 inserts HERE (all sizes available).
art / euro shams / antelope pillow covers / taupe pom pom quilt / taupe pom pom sham / duvet cover
euro shams / antelope pillow covers / taupe pom pom quilt / taupe pom pom sham / duvet cover
This is Conner’s house as well, and the dish soap dispenser and tray and ceramic canister set were both great Amazon finds too! And the canisters are NOW ON SALE!
A handful of other PRIME DAY DEALS (that I’ll continue to update after I wake up):
These packing cubes are 50% OFF with excellent reviews.
I have a colorful bowl set just like this one that I use to throw bracelets in that I keep in my closet! They’d be cute anywhere really, including the kitchen. 😉
Maybe you need a new draw organizer for your kitchen!
This awesome mattress topper with excellent reviews is 20% OFF.
This ziplock bag storage container has been sweeping instagram and now it’s on sale.
I’m grabbing these flip flops for Chris, a great deal right now!
My toiletry bag is one of my very favorite new items. It holds SO MUCH STUFF, and I love how you can hang it up and everything is so easily accessible. (It has over 25,000 5 Star Ratings and could be at your house by this afternoon.)
And this is what it looks like all folded up and zipped up. I have the large size and highly recommend it.
My favorite sheets are 38% OFF and have more than 200,000 5 STAR REVIEWS! They are very soft, cool, and launder beautifully. I have them on every bed in our home and at the ranch house. My favorite is the white stripe. Many of you can have them by tonight!!!
And y’all! We took the plunge yesterday and ordered the Nugget Ice Maker. Everybody that has it RAVES about it. I thought the deal ended yesterday, but it’s STILL ON SALE! We are probably more excited than we should be. COME ON SONIC ICE! 🙂
That’s all for today, y’all! I hope these posts were helpful for you and you were able to score some amazing deals!
Shay Shull says
I really don’t know why I don’t spend more time in your closet. It looks SO COZY and the like the perfect place to read a book…which is super ironic.
You will LOVE your nugget ice maker! We wonder now how we lived without the Sonic ice machine on our kitchen counter. Enjoy!
Where did you purchase your earring organizer? Your closet looks so organized!!
It’s from Kendra Scott! If you search “closet tour” on my blog, you will find a blog post where I link the exact earring holder, but I also link Amazon options that are much more affordable. Hope this helps! xoxo