This post is sponsored by Sephora at Kohl’s and ShopStyle Collective. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote products that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
I’m guessing everybody knows this by now, but you can now find Sephora stores in select Kohl’s locations (as well as Sephora online at Kohl’s.com)! And great news… this December Kohl’s is providing the GIFT OF SAVINGS to us by giving us discounts on all of our Sephora favorites. I know we all love shopping Sephora, but I’ve found that shopping Sephora at Kohl’s is even better! When shopping Sephora at Kohl’s, we can reap the benefits of Kohl’s cash, Sephora rewards, and free shipping on orders over $25!
Right now, they’ve got 2 specific promotions going on for Sephora Insiders!
If you’re already a Sephora Insider, but you haven’t linked your account to Kohl’s, you need to do that today! If you do, you’ll get a 20% OFF code to shop the entire store! If you aren’t an Insider yet, sign up today, and you’ll get the 20% OFF as well! I linked mine last week and it was SO EASY! Just go HERE and hit “link accounts” or “join today”, based upon what you need. If you’re already an Insider, check your email inbox or Kohl’s Wallet for your one time 20% OFF code.
The 2nd promotion for Insiders is 30% OFF Sephora Collection products with the code SCGIFTS.
For today’s collage, I focused mainly on Sephora Collection products since they are a hefty 30% OFF. That’s a big discount for beauty products!
But I also threw some gift sets in and a couple of my favorite lip products in, mainly because I’m having dry lip issues and using my lip crazy right now! I guess they made it on to the collage since they are top of mind right now. Haha!
- Sephora Collection: 30% OFF for Sephora Insiders with the code SCGIFTS
- All other products: 20% OFF for Sephora Insider’s (link your Kohl’s account HERE and use 1 time code provided)
LOOK AT ALL OF THESE AWESOME PRODUCTS! Everything I’m highlighting today makes an excellent gift, and a handful of them are actually perfect as stocking stuffers (because of their size and their price).
1) Sephora Collection Blending Sponge Set / 2) Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Set / 3) Gucci Perfume Mini Set / 4) Sephora Collection Mask Magic Book / 5) Sephora Collection Wet Brush (this one has better reviews) / 6) Sephora Collection Baked Face Palette / 7) Charlotte Tilbury Highlighter Wand Set / 8) Brazillian Kiss / 9) Sephora Collection Multi-Use Face Powders / 10) Sephora Collection Smooth and Blur Primer / 11) Laneige Lip Mask / 12) Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Set / 13) Sephora Collection Vitamin C / 14) Sephora Collection Sharpener / 15) Clarins Intensive De-Puffing Mask
You have to be a registered Sephora Beauty Insider to shop these deals…
1) Sephora Collection Blending Sponge Set / This cute little sponge set has excellent reviews and it’s only $7 right now! This set would make a perfect stocking stuffer for any lady or teen on your list. The round sponges in this set are perfect for all-over makeup application, while the teardrop sponges are ideal for detailed application. Dampen the sponge and then use with liquid, cream, or powder formulas.
2) Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Set / 5 cream lip glosses for $21 right now is quite a steal! The colors look pretty, and I love the bright and colorful packaging.
3) Gucci Perfume Mini Set / I’m sure this perfume smells lovely, but I’m not going to lie… I’m featuring it just because it’s Gucci (which makes a luxe gift) and because the packaging is so pretty. If you qualify for the 20% OFF code, it will only be $28.80.
4) Sephora Collection Mask Magic Book / I love Sephora sheet masks, and this set is so much fun! It contains 6 face masks that can be used for all skin types to combat dullness and dryness. They are made with 95% natural-origin ingredients, and each mask is individually packaged. (6 x Face Masks in Watermelon, Lychee, Coconut, Matcha, Pomegranate, and Pineapple) Regularly $25, you can grab this set for only $17.50 right now. Give the whole set as a gift, or separate them out into different stockings.
5) Sephora Collection Wet Brush / I saw the high number of reviews and picked this brush for the collage, but when I actually went to read the reviews, I don’t think I want to actually recommend it. It seems that the bristles start breaking easily. Maybe go with this one instead. It has more consistent good reviews.
6) Sephora Collection Baked Face Palette / WOW! This palette has fabulous reviews, and everybody can grab it for 30% OFF right now. This four-in-one palette contains two blushes, one bronzer, and one highlighter in shades that will enhance your skin with natural-looking color and radiance. It’s ONLY $14 right now for Insiders (regularly $20).
7) Charlotte Tilbury Highlighter Wand Set / I think I love every Charlotte Tilbury product I’ve ever tried, so I fully expect that this highlighting wand set will be no different
8) Brazillian Kiss / I’ve talked about this product before. It smells AMAZING and feels wonderful on. It glides right on and is incredibly hydrating. It’s often sold out, so I’m happy to see it available now! If you try it once, you’ll never go without it. It’s awesome to keep in your purse so you can always have access to it.
9) Sephora Collection Multi-Use Face Powders / These multi-use powders can be used as blush, highlighter, or eyeshadow.
10) Sephora Collection Smooth and Blur Primer / This silky makeup primer gives a soft-focused, blurred effect to reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. I need all the pore help I can get, and I love a blurring effect. It has excellent reviews, and you can grab it right now for ONLY $11.20 (regularly $16) if you’re a Sephora insider.
11) Laneige Lip Mask / I’ve talked about this lip mask for years now, and you will never find me without at least 2 in my home. I typically have one on my bathroom counter and 1 on my bedside table. I travel with these masks as well. If you’re an Insider, you can get it for $19.20 (instead of the regular $24) today.
12) Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Set / The Charlotte Tilbury famous “pillow talk” color is the most universally beautiful nude-pink that seems to look great on everybody. This set contains the following: a full-size Hyaluronic Happikiss, a travel-size Matte Revolution Lipstick, Lip Cheat liner, and a Collagen Lip Bath. If you qualify for the 20% OFF, you can grab it for $39.20 (instead of $49).
13) Sephora Collection Vitamin C / Vitamin C is so important for improving skin’s radiance and firmness, and this would be a great starter set or travel set for those interested in introducing Vitamin C to their routine. Get it now for 30% OFF.
14) Sephora Collection Sharpener / I mean, for $4.20, you can’t go wrong. This little sharpener quickly sharpens 3 different sizes of makeup pencils. This is a necessity for every makeup bag to keep your eyeliner and lip pencils ready to use.
15) Clarins Intensive De-Puffing Mask / I’m purchasing this de-puffing mask for myself today and I’m SO EXICTED. My favorite beauty blogger has spoken about her deep love for this mask for years, but last week I heard her proclaim that if she could only use 1 mask for the rest of her life, IT WOULD BE THIS MASK. I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to buy it, BUT NOW I’M ALL IN. Since I linked up my Sephora account with Kohl’s, I can use the 20% OFF code they sent me (which means I can grab it for $52.80 instead of the regular $66). It’s for all skin types and is a triple-action mask that visibly refines facial contours, brightens the complexion, and restores radiance. I NEED ALL OF THOSE THINGS.
When I was in store the other day, a handful of products caught my eye…
It seems as if I can never have enough hydrating products for my lips. Loved the packaging for this balm.
I have the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops and LOVE them. I wanted to give the Guava Vitamin C a try.
This palette is cute.
And it has great colors! And as an Insider, you can grab this for ONLY $8.40 right now!
This was in my collage, and when I saw it in store I had to pick it up! The packaging is adorable, and it’s an incredible price at $17.50.
The inside contains 6 individually packaged masks that all target different things.
And here’s an even bigger sheet mask set! This one has 20 masks!
And here are a couple of gift sets that I didn’t see in store, but they would make EXCELLENT gifts. And remember, if you link your Sephora Account at Kohl’s (I talk about how to do this and/or sign up at the beginning of the post), you will receive a 20% OFF CODE!
This setting spray is the best there is! This little gift pack is too cute!
Drunk Elephant products are LEGIT, and the packaging is so fun!
This A Night To Remember gift set would make an excellent present.
That’s all for today, y’all!