Okay, y’all! As far as the weather goes, I might be jumping the gun just a tiny bit here, but it’s almost September and I am more than ready for fall! I want to ditch my shorts and sandals for jeans and mules, and the idea of wearing a sweater or cardi makes me absolutely giddy.
In honor of this much anticipated season change, I set out to find some great deals that are perfectly suited for cooler temps. And ladies, the items I found are extremely affordable and they will have all of us feeling ready for a football game or a pumpkin patch. Haha!
But really quickly, before we get to the $50 and under finds, I had a couple of finds that I ordered for myself that didn’t make the $50 cut off. Like these kick hem flare jeans that I fell in love with. I actually ordered several of the washes, and I hope to show y’all my favorite picks on Monday. I also grabbed these ponte pants and this short sleeved sweater in black. They’ll both be perfect for all of you that work in an office environment.
OKAY! Time for FAB FALL FINDS UNDER $50!
1) batwing sweater / 2) open front cardigan / 3) dress / 4) banded muscle tee / 5) embroidered bell sleeve top / 6) faux leather tote bag / 7) bandana / 8) floral mules / 9) matcha tea hydrating balm / 10) ankle jeans / 11) Amazonite necklace / 12) lipstick / 13) embroidered swing dress / 14) eyeshadow crayons / 15) neoprene tote / 16) blingy necklace / 17) booties / 18) swing dress
1) batwing sweater / I have this sweater in many many colors. How many? I don’t even remember, but I think 5. I wear it with ankle jeans, I wear it with bootcut jeans, I wear it with leggings, and I even dress it up and wear it with dress pants. I wear it with sneakers, I wear it with boots and booties, and I wear it with heels. It’s FABULOUS, and you need at least 1 too. I wear the small.
2) open front cardigan / I have this cardigan in two colors that are no longer available, but you can still grab it in black, wine, and cream. It’s sooooo soft and comfy, and it looks great with lots of different outfits. I wear the small/medium.
3) dress / I want this dress, I just can’t decide what color I want the most. I think the “leopard/coffee” might be my favorite. I will style this with both booties and with tall boots, and I think it will also look great layered under a denim jacket or an open front cardigan.
4) banded muscle tee / I have this in white and think it’s awesome. It’s more of a thin sweatshirt material than just a t-shirt, and it has a banded elastic hem. I really like how the black one above is styled with black jeans and gold jewelry, so I’m definitely going to grab the black one and copy the outfit. Look for it on the blog next week!
5) embroidered bell sleeve top / I’m a sucker for embroidery, but you usually find it on just summer items. This top is great for early fall and looks awesome with black jeans.
6) faux leather tote bag / I ordered this faux leather tote last year and highlighted it in several different Amazon hauls. I have the “brown new 5”, and it’s a nice deep and rich brown. It’s a spectacular deal and looks much more expensive than it is. I love tying a bandana on the handle for added style.
7) bandana / This bandana comes in TONS of pattern and color options. At only $14.50, it’s a really cool way to add a lot of style to a bag for not a lot of money.
8) floral mules / I first introduced these mules to you in this month’s Amazon haul. If you don’t dig the floral, they do come in solid color options too. I happen to LOVE the floral. True to size and comfy.
9) matcha tea hydrating balm / Colleen’s newest product launch is this matcha tea hydrating balm. One swipe of the Matcha Tea Hydrating Balm delivers instant hydration. Poppy Seed Oil deeply nourishes the skin, while Bamboo Extract keeps skin supple and safe from free radicals. Formulated with Matcha Tea and Dandelion Root Extracts to detoxify the skin, reduce puffiness and improve moisture levels. Use the code STMT20 to get 20% OFF of the balm or anything else you want on the site. I can hardly wait to try it myself.
10) ankle jeans / Regularly $78, but they are 40% OFF right now which makes them under $50. They are the Democracy brand, so they have Ab-Solution technology. Hooray! These are a great medium wash for fall and what looks to be the perfect ankle length.
11) Amazonite necklace / I have this necklace. I love this necklace. And as of last night it was 50% OFF, making it under $20! The Amazonite beads are so beautiful, and the muted colors will look so great with your fall outfits.
12) lipstick / This lipstick in “love liberty” is one of my go to fall shades.
13) embroidered swing dress / Mustard is one of my favorite fall colors, but it comes in black as well. This is a perfect early fall dress. Wear it now with sandals, wear it later with booties and a denim jacket.
14) eyeshadow crayons / The ratings for these eyeshadow crayons are excellent and these are stunning fall colors.
15) neoprene tote / This neoprene tote is a year-round bag, but this “meteor shower” print is definitely made for fall. Regularly just under $50, right now it’s under $40! It holds a ton, is easy to clean, and comes with a matching makeup bag and two small bags (for perfume samples, airpods, or other small items).
16) blingy necklace / This is one of my favorite Kendra Scott necklaces, so I was thrilled when I saw it went 50% OFF. It’s great on its own and layered. It has just the right amount of sparkle.
17) booties / I got these last year and wore the heck out of them. I have the “1-light brown”, but they come in lots of colors that I wouldn’t mind having! They’re only under $50 because they are on sale, so grab them now before the price goes back up. True to size for me.
18) swing dress / I’m ordering this dress FOR SURE. The fall floral pattern, the v-neck, the relaxed swingy fit, I love it all!
And some other under $50 items that didn’t make the collage (but are still great): these leopard pajamas are DARLING and under $35, this mixed media hoodie is just under $20 (my favorite is the rose wine), this flutter sleeve dress has excellent reviews and so many lovely details for only $35, and this crewneck striped tee is only $20 and would look so cute with cropped flares or my itty bitty boot cut jeans.
I mentioned these at the beginning of the post, but I wanted to highlight these kick hem flare jeans, even though they didn’t fall under the $50 budget ceiling for today’s post.
AREN’T THEY SO GOOD? Such a fun and modern hem, and with the Ab-Solution Wit and Wisdom technology that we all love that gives the perfect amount of stretch. Because life is too short for non-stretchy jeans.
Mine arrive on Friday I think, but I’ll definitely share them with y’all very soon!
That’s all for today, y’all! Treat yourself to something and look forward to a little Fall Happy Mail! xoxo