This post is sponsored by ShopStyle Collective. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
Happy Monday, Ladies! Before we dive in to today’s post, I wanted to share something that my friend Shara shared on Facebook last week. Shara was encouraging her friends and family to respectfully honor the true meaning of Memorial Day, and I thought it was an important message to share and a great reminder for all. Memorial Day isn’t about the start of summer or BBQ’s, it isn’t about sales, and it isn’t even about thanking veterans for their service. It is about remembering those who have served our country who have passed. So many people have given the ultimate sacrifice, and so many of their families have given the ultimate sacrifice, and it’s our duty to remember them. I was thankful to read Shara’s words last week and was grateful to have the reminder.
Now, for today’s post…
As the weather is now officially heating up, it’s the perfect time to start updating our closets with summer’s latest trends. And GREAT NEWS. Nordstrom and Amazon have just about everything we need for summer. You can get yourself, your home, and even your yard ready with just these retailers. And with free shipping and free returns at both Nordstrom and Amazon, you can easily try out just about any item you would like to absolutely risk free.
So today, I thought it would be fun to shop just Nordstrom and Amazon (arguably my two favorite retailers) for one of summer’s hottest trends. I thought it would be interesting to focus on a color, and the color was easy to choose. CORAL is definitely having a moment this season, so I set out to find what these 2 retailers had to offer. OH MY WORD, y’all. I was so overwhelmed (in the best possible way) with their HUGE selections, but somehow I managed to whittle down all the coral offerings to what I think are the Top 20 that are available right now.
All of us need a little coral in our lives this summer, and this collage will make it easy for you to pop some in your wardrobe this season!
1) ruffle coral swimsuit / 2) coral bohemian earrings / 3) clutch / 4) chiffon midi dress / 5) gold huggies of varying sizes / 6) lip gloss / 7) flip flops / 8) gold heart necklace / 9) cover up / 10) coral earrings / 11) Bobbi Brown shimmer brick / 12) kimono / 13) hipster undies / 14) gold wedges / 15) pajamas / 16) sleeveless top / 17) halter swimsuit / 18) flutter sleeve dress / 19) plunge 1 piece swimsuit / 20) tiered dress
1) ruffle coral swimsuit / Ladies. This suit is GORGEOUS, and it has FANTASTIC reviews online. If you want to see it on real women, go check out all of the pictures that ladies posted of themselves in this suit. It comes in 11 solid colors and 3 different florals, and it’s ONLY $29.99!
2) coral bohemian earrings / Want a super easy way to add some coral into your wardrobe? These earrings are great and under $10. They beautifully combine coral, pink, and gold all together.
3) clutch / I love a clutch in the summer, and I’m dying over the coral ombre pattern. The tassels are a cute touch.
4) chiffon midi dress / This dress is fully lined, chiffon, and absolutely stunning. I think the pleated tiers and the metallic threads running throughout make it so unique, and the shoulder ties are adorable.
5) gold huggies of varying sizes / Coral and gold are a perfect pairing, and this trio of gold earrings is only $15.99. I love wearing huggie earrings because you can easily talk on the phone and sleep with them on without any trouble because there are no protruding posts. I prefer the gold, but there’s silver too for all of you silver lovers.
6) lip gloss / I’ve talked about this lip gloss on the blog before, and it’s definitely become a favorite of mine. It’s beautiful shiny and sheer on its own, but I also love wearing it over different color lipsticks. It gives just the faintest hint of a blush gold.
7) flip flops / Havianas flip flops are my most worn sandals every summer. I wear them around town as well as to the beach and the pool. The rose gold have been my favorites for years, but the coral floral is a lot of fun!
8) gold heart necklace / Layered necklaces are all the rage right now, and this heart necklace is perfectly feminine and dainty.
9) cover up / Coral and lace come together to make a short and sassy cover up. I don’t like my cover ups to be slinky, so the relaxed fit of this one is very appealing to me.
10) coral earrings / These beaded coral earrings are big and pack quite a punch with both their color and their size.
11) Bobbi Brown shimmer brick / Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks add a beautiful glow to your face and give a wonderful sun kissed look to your skin. I’ve used shimmer bricks for years after being introduced to them by my sister, and they always have a handful of color combos to choose from.
12) kimono / Kimonos are great styled with tanks and denim shorts, and I also love wearing them as a swimsuit cover up. I’m obsessed with the pattern and color combo on this one.
13) hipster undies / Coral undies? Sign me up.
14) gold wedges / As mentioned earlier, gold pairs perfectly with coral. These gold wedges are EVERYTHING. I have them in the neutral suede that’s sold out, but I think of the gold as just a sassier neutral. If you missed out on the neutral pair, grab this pair before they’re gone! I would suggest sizing up a 1/2.
15) pajamas / I have these pajamas in a navy stripe and love them (they are so soft and launder well), but I think the coral is super cute.
16) sleeveless top / This coral sleeveless top is so pretty with the swiss dots and the ruffles. Imagine it with white jeans, the coral disc earrings (#2), the gold heart necklace (#8), and the metallic wedges (#14).
17) halter swimsuit / A vibrant coral on top and a pretty navy floral on the bottom come together to make an adorable swimsuit.
18) flutter sleeve dress / Beautiful pleats, ruffle sleeves, and a smocked waist make 1 gorgeous dress.
19) plunge 1 piece swimsuit / This 1 piece swimsuit has a plunge neckline, a low back, and is sexy as all get out. It’s sold out at Nordstrom right now, but I found it on Amazon!
20) tiered dress / I have this dress in black and it’s definitely one of my Top 10 Amazon finds of all times. I’ve worn it to several events as have several of my friends. It’s so comfortable to wear and it’s super flattering. I’m thinking I might want to add this color to my closet as well.
SO FUN, right? And please know, there were literally hundreds and hundreds of other coral options to choose from. The selections from both Nordstrom and Amazon are incredible. In fact, I also found a lot of great coral offerings for our homes as well! We need to spruce up our backyard and front porch a bit, and they’ve got some coral items that would help me do just that. I found a coral pool umbrella, some coral outdoor throw pillows (in solids, stripes, and fun patterns!), some coral planters, and some really great navy and coral Turkish towels. Now, I’m not going to be buying ALL THE CORAL, but the some throw pillows and Turkish towels are already on their way to me.
And just FYI, I’ve ordered #2, #5, and #12 for myself from the collage…so you can look forward to seeing those in future posts. And I already have (AND LOVE!) #6, #8, #11, and #14 (in neutral).
Before you go and start infusing coral into your wardrobe, I want to give a shout out to ShopStyle too! Did you know you can follow me over on ShopStyle? I’m embarrassed to say that until receiving this collaboration, I didn’t even know about this page, so we are learning together! It’s a really cool page where you are shown a gallery of my most recent pictures, and if you click on a picture, you will see clickable images of the pieces that I’m highlighting. It’s a super easy way to shop my looks all in 1 place, even though they are from a varied selection of retailers!