Today’s post is not what I originally planned, but I’m excited about the new direction!
Two things happened that made me need/want to change course:
One, I was supposed to finish writing my Nordstrom denim post yesterday, but instead I spent ALLLLLLLLLL day long cleaning out my closet. Chris and Carter were out of town all weekend, so I had planned on getting tons done around the house when they were gone. Cleaning out my closet was at the top of the list, so I made plans with my mom that she would come grab all of the clothes I was getting rid of (we do this about twice a year) on Sunday at 4:00. I got up on Sunday morning thinking it would take me about 2 hours to finish, but it took much longer than anticipated. Much MUCH longer.
Two, I found tons of great sales happening today, and I really wanted to talk about all of the deals I was finding.
Let’s get down to business…
1) Tory Burch tote / 2) Wit and Wisdom jeans / 3) striped top/ 4) green pullover / 5) Adidas sneakers / 6) T3 curling iron set / 7) UGG star robe / 8) Face Oil #9 / 9) star huggie earrings / 10) leopard slippers / 11) Peter Thomas Roth mask set / 12) True and Co. bra / 13) Zella 7/8 leggings / 14) Age Renewal Super Serum
1) Tory Burch tote / I think this is a beautiful tote. I absolutely love the color, and it has near perfect reviews. It’s a total classic and will serve you well for years and years. And while we’re talking about Tory Burch, her super popular Cloud sandals are on sale too! Find all things TB on sale HERE.
2) Wit and Wisdom jeans / Wit and Wisdom is my usual GO TO brand for denim, and this pair is on sale!
3) striped top/ I love wearing lightweight sweaters in the spring and even the summer. This one is DARLING.
4) green pullover / My favorite color green with a fun collar? Yes, please!
5) Adidas sneakers / These sneakers are 50% OFF! I love this blush and copper combo and think they are perfect for spring!
6) T3 curling iron set / If you’ve ever wanted to invest in a T3 iron, now is the time!
7) UGG star robe / The plush fleece robe is adorable with the stars, it has near perfect reviews, and it’s a great deal at 40% OFF.
8) Face Oil #9 / I’ve talked to you ladies so many times about my love for this face oil. I apply it each night with my moisturizer as the last step in my nighttime routine (after my serums). You can always use the code STMT20 for 20% all year long, but today is actually the last day of their customer appreciation sale. If you buy more than just the serum, you can use the code HAPPY25 for $25 OFF a $100 purchase or HAPPY50 for $50 OFF a $200 purchase.
9) star huggie earrings / Huggie earrings are my favorite types of earrings to wear, and I love the turquoise stars on these! They also come in ivory.
10) leopard slippers / These leopard slippers are super cute, soft, totally plush, and just under $20! If leopard isn’t your thing, they come in other colors too.
11) Peter Thomas Roth mask set / A five-piece set with best-selling masks for every skin concern, including a full-size Water Drench® Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer. The set also has the cucumber eye patches, and y’all know I love the Peter Thomas Roth eye patches. This set is a $215 value, the set is normally priced at $75, and right now it’s $56.25! You can find all things beauty at Nordstrom on sale HERE.
12) True and Co. bra / This bra has a cult following. Great bra, great price!
13) Zella 7/8 leggings / I don’t wear leggings that aren’t high waist leggings because I want maximum tummy control, and these are some of my favorites. They come in several lengths, and the 7/8 length is the perfect ankle length on me (I’m 5’4″ with long legs for my height). I don’t have this color, but I do own them in several colors. There’s actually a ton of Zella included in the Nordstrom Sale HERE.
14) Age Renewal Super Serum / Last week I told y’all about how my mom had called me and left a long voicemail singing the praises of her new favorite Colleen Rothschild product, the Age Renewal Super Serum. (I’m telling you, it’s not unusual for her voicemails to be like 2 minutes long. The woman has a lot to say. Haha!) This time she said, “Sheaffer, just calling to tell you that I used the age renewal super serum for the first time last night, AND SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.” She was passionate about it, y’all. She had purchased the super serum during the last site wide side, she used it once, and the results knocked her socks off. She absolutely swears that her deep smile lines were significantly reduced AFTER THE FIRST USE. I of course ordered immediately after her glowing recommendation, and I’ve started using it as well. I don’t have a real problem with wrinkles right now, but I’m hoping this miracle product keeps me from developing them! Remember, you can use the code STMT20 for 20% OFF on the serum (or anything else you need from the site). Of you can take advantage of the Customer Appreciation Sale that ends today and use the code HAPPY25 for 25% OFF your $100 purchase or $50 OFF your $200 purchase.
This was my mom last night after she loaded up her car with all my clothes. Isn’t she the cutest! The car was packed full. She keeps tons of clothes for herself, she shares a lot with one of her friends who wears our size also, and then she takes the extras to either her church or the Genesis Women’s Shelter. I’m so mad that I didn’t ask her to talk about the serum on stories when she was here, because she was showing me her smiles lines last night and going on and on about how it is making such a difference for her!
And seriously, how cute is she.
That’s all for today, y’all!
Hope you found a great deal that caught your eye and you made it yours!
Go ahead and come back here TOMORROW because I’m going to post the Nordstrom denim post. WooHoo!